3: Premier

The Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June, 24th 2015

3.1: Hers

She feels extremely uncomfortable.

The amount of attention she gets is ridiculous.

Everyone’s staring at her like she comes from Mars or maybe even farther than that, like she is a Neptune’s citizen. Even with her inner displeasure, she somehow manages to suppress any murderous thought far away at the back of her mind and focus on happy thoughts instead. Like how she will enjoy the look on that erted old geezer who can’t stop taking picture of her if she throw her four inches Louboutin heel at his expensive camera.

That particular thought bring a gleeful smile on her face.

Even on the outside she’s all smile and friendly, Joong ki knew better. He feels sorry and grateful at the same time. He knew she hates it when people staring at her and his choice of footwear is killing her inside and out, which is very apparent by how she stuck to his side like glue, secretively leaning on him for physical support. His sister it all and didn’t make a sound, she take a deep breath and put a bright smile, doing like just what they suggested her to do.

“We’re almost done, noona” He whispered, his hand at her back, making sure she knew he will never let her fall and if she did, he will catch her.

That goes without saying.

“Thank God! This shoe is killing me” she whispered back near his ear. He chuckles lightly in response.

“Idols at nine o’clock” she warned, instinctively inching even closer to him and gives a smile at the blonde who’s been staring at her. Joong ki turns his head a little and locked gaze with Oh Sehun from exo, he gives him a nod and smile out of politeness. 

“Here they comes” she mumbled under her breath when the famous boy group made their way to them and she notice -she is swollen with pride - the other two shamelessly checking her out.

3.2: His

When he lays his eyes on her, the very first thought that comes to mind is a pink rose. The unique shade on her crown not only attracts his eyes; everyone present seems stealing a glance or two at her direction. The way her hair gradually changes from the dark plum on top her head into a subtle shade of pink at some strands with the loose curl she’s sporting, it’s just whoa, whoever her hairstylist is, he/she deserves tons of compliments.

Then, she turns around and catches his eyes. She didn’t tear her gaze away for what feels like forever for him and it wasn’t long before the anonymous lady is smiling at him. Without a doubt, he is frozen still, his brain stop working. Outwardly though, he kept the professional look on; the infamous straight face.

A minute passed and he realizes it was rude of him not returning the gesture, but what’s done is done, all he could do now was hoping that she won’t take offense from his stupidity.

Her companion noticed that she is distracted and look around to figure out what -or who for that matter- catch her attention. Song Joong ki, the lead actor of the movie premier they’re invited in, give him a small nod and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter