4: Running errands

The Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June, 25th 2015

Coincidence much, huh? Kai thought while taking a glance at Sehun who’s running beside him. He decides that it’ll be best to tight lipped for some time, maybe when Sehun meets her at the party tomorrow, he miraculously changes his mind and step down from the competition.

Geez, we don’t even know her well and here we are, crushing for the same woman.

And here I thought I’m the unreasonable one.

And her, why is her live is so mysterious? It’s so secretive, no one but The Songs is able to answer it.

A thought hit him like cold water on winter days.

Just how stupid can I be?

How could he didn’t even think of using the internet to search for his brothers’ background, they’re public figure just like him. He’s positive that even their baby pictures are available on internet, the only thing he needs to do is frigging type it.

I’m such an idiot.

He resisted the urge to face palmed since as fast as the idea came, he thought it is rude and inappropriate to stalk a girl’s family background. And not to mention, it’s creepy too.

Ah, the hell with that! A little search won’t hurt anyone. Well, as long as she didn’t know.

After giving it a thought, he decide against it even though his curiosity starts to build as tall as their management building.

Kim Jong In is not a stalker.

During the run, he hardened his resolve. But he couldn’t help to recalling the little of what he knew, like they live at the luxurious part of the town, she owned a million dollar car and her brother does too, which means they’re rich. So, why bother working at that tiny coffee shop that paycheck won’t ever able to cover her car’s tax?

“I’m so thirsty! Let’s buy water before we go back” A breathless Sehun spoke up, cutting Kai’s musing, he nods in response and they stop by a convenient store. Upon entering, they went to separate ways and Sehun noticed the current time is 9.45 p.m on the clocks near the cashier. During his casual stroll along the snacks aisle, he heard the sound of someone’s jumping from the aisle next to his. Sehun, being the curious cat he is, made his way toward the sound.

The subject is approximately 168 cm tall, wearing a worn out navy blue t-shirt, grey sweatpants and black converse that’ve seen better days with reading glasses resting on the bridge of the person’s nose. From afar, the subject -the body shape analysis confirmed that it’s a girl- looks nothing out of ordinary, but in a closer inspection, she’s the same girl who he met yesterday.

Coincidence, huh? He thought with a smirk and approached her ever so quietly the hyungs will be proud. When he stands a meter behind her, he lifted his long -giraffe like- arm and picked the object she spends minutes jumping for.

She was shocked and turns around in an instant. To add amount of surprise, her line of vision is connected with a sweaty muscle shirt that stick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter