6: The Rouge

The Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June, 26th 2015 - 9 p.m

The moment they arrived, all eyes are on them. The Song siblings are pack of attractive human being; it was a wonder of many who knew their oldest sister why she didn’t pursue modelling as career. The males dressed casually and the sole female is the center attention of the four. She wears a lime green bustier crop top with a matching A-line skirt and a bright yellow ankle strap heels. Ji hyo also wears a jacket that obviously belongs to one of her brothers.

They made beeline for one of the unoccupied table after greeted and thanked the host for the invitation. That’s right, Jae rim used the full advantage of his connection and get one of the exo’s to invite him, and Joong ki undoubtedly didn’t planned to be left behind when all his siblings got the fun, so you guess, he managed to get invited as well.  

The boys went separate ways while she stays with exo. The conversation’s surprisingly going on smoothly and didn’t feel awkward. At first, Kyungsoo introduced her to exo-m who she never met but didn’t meet Sehun or him though. What she didn’t notice is Suho’s subtle jerk of his head to Kyungsoo, signaling him they need to talk.

All six of them are all gorgeous, which a real treat in the eyes. She enjoyed her time with them however short it was. Because without her realized, someone made a way toward her.

A manly arm slipped through her waist and pulls her closer to the owner of that sneaky limb. Ji hyo unceremoniously let out a surprised gasps and her nose softly bumped to a toned chest. Her mind is screaming ‘danger!’ and ‘!’ but her heart told her to stop panicking, she knows this person. That particular fragrance she inhaled from their close proximity is the only thing that holds her back from delivering a punch to his gut. True enough, she looks up to meet a grinning Jinwoo. She smacks his chest and he let out a pained grunt, which equals to a blow his pride as his seniors trying -and failing- to muffle their laugh.   

“You scared the hell out of me! You lucky I didn’t kick your family jewel right away” she scolds, eyes narrowing in displeasure.

Jinwoo winced from the threat and pouted cutely, hoping she will fall for his charm, “I just want to surprise you”

She rolls her eyes, didn’t affected at all by his act, “You did a pretty good job. Next time you try sneak up on me again, I won’t guarantee your jewel is intact”

The exo members present; Tao, Xiumin, Chen, Baekhyun and Lay automatically put a shields each of their ‘jewels’ upon sensing the seriousness of her tone despite it wasn’t pointed at them.

Poor Jinwoo visibly paled, muttering to himself, “Violent as always”

Ji hyo heard it loud and clear and she plans to give him a good smack on the head when Jinwoo suddenly hug her like there’s no tomorrow and whispered softly, “I said you’re beautiful as always”

She learned long ago to never trust his sweet talk but she wraps her arms around his neck anyway. He let go of the hug but his arm is still around her waist, he then faked a horrified look and gasps, “Whoa! Hold on there! Was that a curse I heard?”

Ji hyo just rolled her eyes, she’s smiling though, “Oh please! You guys are the worst! All of you have sailor mouth”

He laughed with a hand on his chest, “You hurt me!”

She laughed too, not particularly mind where he rests his hand or five pair of eyes that blatantly observe their display of affection. Almost like finally realizing they’re not alone, Jinwoo apologized to his seniors and said, “I’ll take this lady over here” and lead her to Winner’s table without waiting for the reply. The exo faintly heard her protest, “Hey! I certainly am not an object!”

10.30 p.m

" " Jae rim muttered under his breath in panic. His eyes darted from right to left in frantic movement, trying to locate the nearest exit route. Then, his eyes landed on a laughing woman, surrounded by five younger men. He can’t think straight at the moment and didn’t even think to approach her but to remain glued on the floor.

He glares at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter