Apprehension

The Solemn Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

APPREHENSION - Anxiety, understanding

 

Hesitation was crawling up Baekhyun’s mind as he stood in front of his friend’s apartment door, a fist froze near the wooden surface of the door. He took a deep breath before bravely knocked on the door. While waiting for the owner of the house to get the door, his thoughts somehow flew to what happened earlier in his room. He pictured Chanyeol’s face clearly, it was a face of someone who was in deep pain, sorrow, mad and everything bad you can put into. It was the first time to see him acted like that, and it really scared him. Nonetheless, the kiss had resulted him to felt that tingling sensation, that familiar weird feeling inside his heart again, just like what he felt  five years ago when he asked Chanyeol to kissed him out of sudden.

As soon as his butler went out of his room earlier, he quickly put on his clothes and straight away decided to sleep at his friend’s house that night. He thought getting out of the room was the only way to ease his headache and stopped himself from picturing such scene. He can’t help himself, the image of Chanyeol kissing him forcefully kept appearing inside his head. It only resulted his heart to accelerate more and he can’t bear with it much longer. Sebastian did stopped him earlier from getting out of the house at night time, worried about his safeness and everything. But that did not stop him from getting out of the house at all. However deep in his heart, there was a little of disappointment knowing that his butler was not there to stop him.

“Hey Baekhyun !!”, his friend, Kyungsoo waved a hand in front of his face.

He gained back his consciousness, blinking twice, “Oh Kyungsoo”.

The said friend, Kyungsoo smiled and gestured him to come inside since it was quite chilly outside. “So, what brings you here?”, he asked.

“Can I...urmm can I”, he trailed on. Half of his consciousness was still elsewhere.

“Sure. You want to sleepover right?”, Kyungsoo was his good friend in school. They met 2 years ago when Kyungsoo transferred to the school and went into the same class as Baekhyun. Not to mention the teacher also asked him to sit next to Baekhyun. Both of them were shy to each other at first, but somehow Baekhyun was a little open towards him than to other classmates. Probably because Kyungsoo was the same shy-type person like him. They ended being good friends till now.

Baekhyun only see Kyungsoo as a friend, however Kyungsoo see him as more than that.

“Thanks for the hot tea”, Baekhyun blew on the drink first before sipping it slowly. “Oh and sorry for the sudden visit, I must be a burden to you now”, he continued.

“Nahh..and besides, I’m always quite alone since I’m living by myself, so your presence here wasn’t a bother at all”, Kyungsoo poured some more tea into his cup.

“It’s been a rough day today”, Baekhyun heaved a sigh as he put down his cup on the coffee table.

Kyungsoo’s face change in seconds after hearing words that came out from his friend’s mouth. He felt worried, “What is it that upset you?”.

“Ah nevermind, it’s nothing serious”, Baekhyun forced a smile.

Kyungsoo who was at first sitting opposite of Baekhyun, moved his way to sit next to him along with the cup in his hands. He lifted both his legs and sat in a folded legs manner, facing his friend. “Oh you can tell me right?”, he lifted an eyebrow looking quite seriously to Baekhyun.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter