Ebullience

The Solemn Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EBULLIENCE - Bubbly enthusiasm

 

It started 5 years back then,

The young butler, Chanyeol Clifford, made his way into the young master’s bedroom with a tray of milk and biscuits. The view of the untidy room made him sighed in distress. It was as if a tornado just passed by in that room. Meanwhile the 13 years old boy was busy playing with his Samoyed dog.

“Master, you can stop playing now and get on your bed”, said the man whose head almost reach the upper frame of the door.

“But I don’t want to sleep yet”, he threw a stuffed toy quite far from where he was sitting. “Fetch Sammy !”, he ordered before the dog playfully barked.

“Please master”, Chanyeol walked towards the boy.

Before he even reached him, the shorter one stood up with an obvious sigh. “Alright alright! I get it”, he stomped his feet towards the golden king-sized bed.

“Thank you”, he bid.

Chanyeol put the tray on the nightstand and walked towards the enormous wooden wardrobe. The wardrobe was quite tall in size, decorated with swirl pattern on it’s door and only Chanyeol can reach the highest section to get things. He opened it and wandered his eyes, searching for an appropriate cloth for him to wear.

“And you haven’t change to your nightshirt too”, he took a soft blue nightshirt whilst his master sat at the edge of the bed.

“Sorry, Sammy was already waiting to play with me once I got home”, he made an apologizing face.

The butler knelt down in front of the boy and ed his shirt. The boy only looked at him as he focused on what he was doing. This man; his butler, was a good-looking person despite his natural

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter