Bliss

Lost & Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun woke up disoriented. He has no idea what time it was. Shrouded in the darkness of the room, he lay feeling Siwon’s body spooning into his in a perfect fit. Soon, he remembers.

 

The hellish night shift.

Coming through with the truth that he kept bottled up within him all this while.

Waking up in Siwon’s embrace.

 

It’s all expected that Siwon will not baulk and run, he’s too much of a gentleman to do that. Still….Siwon’s  warm palm is pressing a tad harder against his chest, and his lips resting against the back of his neck breathing warm breaths at his ear….Kyuhyun isn’t sure if he really told Siwon because it seemed that nothing had changed, as if….even with the truth out, Siwon still wanted him.

 

That split second passed and Kyuhyun switched off his thinking, instead turning over and kissing Siwon on his lips, their lengths pressed tightly together.

 

Kyuhyun squeaked as he felt himself being pushed back onto his back, Siwon’s lips still firmly on his. Siwon can be really old-fashioned sometimes in his love-making but it still drives Kyuhyun crazy with lust. Straddling him, Siwon’s fingers read every inch of his body like Braille before parting his warm legs with a knee. is not necessary because Siwon slipped inside him easily. Kyuhyun whimpered and moaned softly, words unnecessary between the two lovers. They reveled in the contrasting feel of each other’s body; hard vs soft, mochal latte vs milkshake.

 

The process was almost sanctified. Unrushed, languorous, accepting; the rhythm they share, the taste of each other, the feels, the sensations….and even now Siwon was careful not to rest his full weight on his still recovering upper torso.

 

The shivers came, shooting up from the tips of his toes. Kyuhyun wished that he could stop because he doesn’t wish for it to end. He wish he could control his limbs from tensing and tightening around Siwon as the older man kept driving into him as he came, determined to bring him over the edge this time.

 

In a moment of tempered lucidity, Kyuhyun was embarrassed to hell to realise how shocking his language was as he cummed, compared to Siwon’s dogged silence. But Siwon didn’t seem to mind at all, driving himself in over and over again till Kyuhyun drowned in his second and his own washed over him too.

 

 

“You want babies.” Kyuhyun mutters into the darkness. They are lying in the very dark bedroom feeling completely satiated after having made love a while ago. It felt nice to be able to talk about it like rational adults.

 

“I want a lot of things, but I want you most.” Siwon replied.

 

“We could adopt.”

 

“We can do a lot of things, as long as you are by my side.” Siwon agrees.

 

“I’m worried.” Kyuhyun said, taking a deep breath and blowing it out. He needs to give honesty a try. “I’m worried that I’ll get depressed again after the operation, that I’ll put you through all that all over again.”

 

“You won’t.” Siwon said confidently. “Because this time I’ll drag you out of the darkness and you will talk to me. I will not give up that easily, if only you knew how hard I tried those past years, to find you, you who can make me laugh and fitted me.”

 

“Siwon –“

 

“We fit so perfectly!” Siwon said. “I can’t explain it but we just do!”

 

“Yes, we did.” Kyuhyun relented. “But…what about Kay?”

 

Siwon sighed softly.

 

“What will you tell her?” Kyuhyun asks, overcame with dread.

 

“Tell her….what?” Siwon asks before he remembered the look of absolute grief Kyuhyun had shown that night he had met with Kay. Siwon had chosen to let the misunderstanding remain even though it had hurt him then. He’s really glad he has the chance to straighten things out with Kyuhyun now.

 

“She asked if we could go out for dinner, she wanted to say something to me. So I went. I think I owed her that at least.”

 

Kyuhyun nodded. “So what did she say?”

 

“A lot!” Siwon rolled his eyes in the dark. “I was never into her, I should marry my work, I never invited her to move in with me yada yada yada…..she gave me a huge earful actually. The she was just saying she deserved better when Heechul called. She took the phone, gave Heechul an earful then stomped out of the restaurant and I paid for a dinner I didn’t get to eat.”

 

“Oh.” Kyuhyun mutters in surprise.

 

“And according to her, I am rubbish in bed too.” Siwon adds glumly, his manly ego obviously hurt.

 

“She’ll be okay, I guess.” Kyuhyun said unsurely.

 

“She will.” Siwon replied, not quite certain himself. Then he rolled to his side and faced the silent man next to him. “And you, you are going to see Professor Kim. He’s the best gynecologist in the country.”

 

“But Siwon, I’d second, third, fourth opinions already.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

“That’s good. But Prof. Kim is the best and he’ll do a wonderful job. Hopefully he can sort out those adhesions too.” Siwon said, finally  understanding why Kyuhyun was on so many painkillers. He kissed the soft forehead as Kyuhyun nodded. “Well, you will be able to stop soon. You don’t have to live in pain.”

 

A drop of tear fell from Kyuhyun’s eyes. Siwon is so nice and accepting, it actually made everything feels a little better.

 

“Go see Professor Kim.”

 

“But he’s in the same hospital.” Kyuhyun cringed a little but Siwon just laughed.

 

“I’m pretty sure he has seen it all!”

 

And Siwon’s right.

 

Professor Kim went through Cho Kyuhyun’s medical history which was the thickness of a telephone directory. He read everything meticulously and then he is ready to examine his patient.

 

“Hmm….I will want to take a look before I proceed with the surgery.” He said sternly. Kyuhyun groaned inwardly. He rather not go through that again!

 

He was about to refuse but the elderly doctor was just as persistent and persuasive. Kyuhyun left the consultation office meekly after getting his next appointment date. He realised that he doesn’t mind one last bit of discomfort if it was to convince Siwon that he did everything he could.

 

~@~

 

 

Sungmin is heading to the canteen for his lunchbreak when it occurs to him to pop into Kyuhyun’s office where he caught the young doctor writing notes. “Do you want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter