(8) Getting to know you

A little break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Blink. Blink.

 

I blinked my eyes few times to earn back my sanity. That's Ham Eunjung? The Ham Eunjung? She looked so different today. I meant- I found her with her boyish style almost every day even when we did the commercial, and now- Ham Eunjung with casual yellow mini dress- She even put blusher and pink lipstick!

 

W.O.W.

 

I didn't expect this from her.

 

Blink. Blink.

 

"Hello? Are you done staring me?" Her annoyed voice was heard.

 

I cleared my throat. "Sorry. You look different."

 

"Jiyeon did this." Still, she sounded pissed. "These are hers." She drew imaginary circle all over her. She walked into her place, leaving the door opened for me to walk in.

 

I step into her apartment carefully. I knew that she stayed with Jiyeon. And-

 

"Anything to drink?"

 

"Uhm- No thanks."

 

She nodded. "Please. Have a seat. Myungie will be here any second."

 

I sat over the single couch and looked around. The place wasn't big. But it felt good. Homey and warm. I found series of picture on the wall: the three of them. Hm- I wondered. How come she felt nothing for Myungsoo if they were that close. My eyes set to the picture when Myungsoo kissed Eunjung's cheek.

 

"Hello, Mr Kim."

 

I turned my face and found Jiyeon. I just noticed that I didn't find Eunjung in the room. "Hi!" This woman is beautiful. Seriously. Beyond beautiful. But- Looking at her- Something was missing. Something that Eunjung had but she didn't.

 

Wait. Did I just-

 

"I am here!"

 

"Finally!" Jiyeon walked to Myungsoo and gave him a peck. "Junggie is furious! I forced her wearing dress."

 

Oh. That's explained.

 

Myungsoo laughed wholeheartedly. "Let her-"

 

"Let me WHAT?" Suddenly Eunjung showed up-- Without her mini dress. Now she was wearing her usual outfits: comfortable shirt and jeans

 

"YAH!!" Jiyeon shouted, protested

 

Eunjung raised her right hand. "Are we going or not?" She took her backpack and walked out.

 

Jiyeon snorted loudly while Myungsoo just sighed in defeat.

 

"Come." Myungsoo took Jiyeon's hand. "Mr Kim, let's go."

 

 

 

 

"Eunjung-ah! You come." A middle aged woman rushed to Eunjung and embraced her tightly. "You look lovely as usual." She grinned.

 

Jiyeon let out small smile knowingly while Myungsoo sighed heavily before forcing a weird smile.

 

"Good Evening, Mrs Kim." Jiyeon bowed after Eunjung and Mrs Kim broke the hug.

 

"Evening, Jiyeon-ah." She smiled politely. Her eyes scanned Jiyeon's appearance. "You look beautiful." 

 

"Thank you."

 

Finally, Mrs Kim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter