(7) When things are being too much

A little break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Miss Ham!"

 

Hearing someone called my name, instead of approaching that person, I took different way and purposely avoid whoever he was. This was tiring. But- believe me. I had been doing this since morning and that man was the nth person I avoided.

 

Huff. Don't blame me. Please don't blame me. I chanted mentally.

 

It was just- People kept on staring at me since I walked into this building and it annoyed me. Worse- People also asked about the Ad and how in the end I took part in it- it also pissed me. Worst- They asked for my picture and signature. What.the.hell!

 

I hated this feeling. As if I was the center of universe. Well- I am not. Period. It was all some kind of silly coincidence. Idiotic coincidence. Why should I agree to that idea anyway?

 

Oh yeah- the Ham Eunjung's motto: "No Ad dies in my hands". Stupid!

 

"Eunjung!"

 

I raised my right hand to Soyeon who called me when I walked in front of her. "If you want to ask or talk or do anything related to that Ad, I am not interested and I-"

 

"Woo!!" Soyeon chuckled. "Chill woman!"

 

I snorted. "I am serious."

 

"So- the rumour is right. You do bark when the Ad is mentioned." She laughed, amazed.

 

I crushed my eyebrows. "I bark?"

 

"Turn out- The Ad is your hot button?" Soyeon took my hand and dragged me into her office. She was one of those executive producers.

 

I sighed. “If I know that becoming the lead will-"

 

"Will take you out from your comfort zone~" Soyeon sat on her seat. "Right?"

 

"It turns my life into nightmare." I sat in front of her.

 

She moved forward. "No. From the way I saw it, the Ad brought the best of you. Directing had become your comfort zone for the last three years. You are good at it, the best amongst those men, I admit. But- you have the potential-"

 

"Please- Not that potential thing." I suddenly remember Seunghyun's speech this morning. Before he snacthed my favorite drink. I needed that drink. It was my mood booster. And, he took it away from me! If only I still had it, maybe I wouldn't bark like this.

 

Soyeon shook her head and smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter