(6) Morning Break

A little break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


So.. I have decided. I am going to write something shorter so I manage to update sooner. I think. Hehehe.

ENJOY!

 

 

 

 

IT was aired and I could breathe- literally. I stepped out from my car slowly, feeling like no more strength left, and headed to this hell duplicate, read: house or Kim Residence.

 

Hm- Hang in there Kim Soohyun, three more weeks and I could afford my own apartment. I cared less if I had to rent first. It definitely waaayyyyyy better than this very place.

 

Kim residence would never be my home. It was a house, yes. But it was never a home. Well- maybe not for me.

 

I saw Abeoji and Eomoni watched my Ad as I walked into the living room. Noticing that someone entered the location, both of them shifted their sights to me and I could tell that Abeoji was on line.

 

"Soohyun, look. We just saw your Ad."

 

I stopped when I was close enough with them but replied nothing. They saw- Then what? As much I wanted to believe that their judgement would never affect me, but I was wrong. At the moment, I seriously wanted to know their opinions. But- I would never ask them.

 

"Sure. I will let him know. Thank you. Goodnight Mr Kang."

 

Mr Kang? Kang Minhyuk? So, Abeoji was talking to the owner of-

 

"Mr Kang said thank you. He loves the Ad." He said ignorantly. Seriously? He acted that way? Didn't he feel happy for me? At least for a bit?

 

"Your first Ad and you come to a success. Congratulation, Soohyun." Kim Eomoni said.

 

I smiled slightly to her before I locked back my eyes to Abeoji.

 

As if he knew that I was waiting for his comment, Abeoji pressed his back to the sofa then looking at me. "I hope this is not a coincidence. One success is not enough to give us proves that you are worth it." He smirked. For the name of God, he smirked. He wasn't even smiling. "I am expecting excellent progress till the end of this year."

 

He would never feel satisfied.

 

I bowed to him and turned my body, directly walking to my room. Now, I felt not only had no strength but I also seriously lifeless.

 

I threw my body over the bed and covered my face with my right hand. This is too mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter