(3) Opening

A little break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Finally.. We finished it all just before midnight.

 

"Thank you all."

 

"See you tomorrow, Miss Ham."

 

"Yes."

 

One by one, the crews leaved me alone inside the editing room.

 

I let out a long and heavy breath. Suddenly, I felt extremely exhausted. I pinched the bridge of my nose and rubbed my forehead slowly.

 

Today- Seriously tiring. And, it was not because of the work. But, it was all because of him. Oh God! I couldn't believe my bad luck! From all the people alive, why it should have been him? Why him? That annoying man was my boss? MY BOSS?! Dammit!

 

I stood up and took my backpack, putting it over one of my shoulders.

 

I scanned the whole room and made sure that I leaved nothing. The next seconds, I found myself walking toward the bus stop. I didn't feel like driving my own car so I decided to take a cab.

 

BUZZ!

 

I took my phone from my pocket and knew immediately that Jiyeon was the one who called me. Who else?

 

"Where are you? It is midnight already."

 

"On my way home. I have my keys. No need to wait for me."

 

"Junggie- Stop tiring yourself like this."

 

I snorted."As if I have other choices."I looked around and saw no taxi. "You know that when it comes to work, the difference between we are really capable to complete the task or the superior simply doesn't want to sweat themselves is very very very thin."

 

Jiyeon giggled."You and your pessimistic thought."

 

"I am not being pessimistic. You know that I am right."

 

"Back to topic, Ham Eunjung. Where are you now?"

 

"Bus stop."I simply answered.

 

"Don't tell me-"

 

"Too tired."I sighed deeply."Jiyeonie.. I am going to cut the line."

 

"Wait! I am sending Myungie to pick you up."

 

"Gezz, Park Jiyeon! What do you think I am? Twelve years old child? I am an adult for God's sake. I can manage."

 

She laughed on the other side."I know that you will snap like that. Don't worry; my lover is already at his dreamland. But again, I will wait for you. Be home soon."

 

"Don't wait. It's late already."

 

"I can't. I need to talk about something. I want to know your opinion."

 

"What? Myungsoo proposed to you?"

 

Jiyeon gasped in shock."How do you know? Did he tell you before?"

 

Now is my turn to gasp on shock."Oh.my.God! He proposed? Really? Tell me! Tell me!"

 

"He didn't tell you?"

 

"No. I just made silly guess and it happened-" I turned myself back to the office. "Wait for me, I am taking my car. Be there in fifteen."

 

"Alright."

 

"Hey, Jiyeonie-"

 

"Hm?"

 

"Congratulation. I am so happy to hear it."

 

She sighed softly and I knew that she smiled sweetly."Thank you. And I am going to make hot chocolate waiting for you."

 

"Sounds great. See you soon."

 

And, we ended the conversation.

 

I grinned widely. He finally proposed. It was just a matter of time. People can see that Kim Myungsoo is head over heel over Park Jiyeon. And, since they have been together for years~ I giggled giddily.I am going to be an aunt soon!

 

When I headed to my car, I saw Goddess Suzy and him talking- Eh, wait- They were not talking.. They were arguing. Hm- No- They were fighting?

 

“You are hitting on him!”

 

“Ok Taecyeon, you are being absurd! I am not-“Yes. That was him: my ex-boyfriend who was snatched by Suzy.

 

“I saw it- I saw how you flirt on him!”He snapped furiously.

 

HAH! Serve that right, dude! I couldn’t help to grin as I approached my car in fast manner.

 

Those two noticed that I was passing by. They stopped shouting at each other and I sensed they were locking their sights toward me. But, I just played dumb and not looking back at them. I hurriedly unlocked the door.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter