(1) Him

A little break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Soohyun, you were spacing out."

 

"Sorry, Abeoji." I put down my fork and took the glass next to me, gulping the water slowly. "You were saying?" I asked him after I finished drinking the water.

 

He shook his head in annoyance. "Don't ruin this chance, Soohyun. That small company is your training ground. I have no faith that you-" 

 

"Yeobo.. Soohyun will do just fine." Eomoni tried to interfere. "Right, dear?"

 

I resumed eating without answering. I believed they needed no answer anyway.

 

Abeoji exhaled harshly. "Too bad we lost Hyunjoong this fast. He was the best we ever had."

 

"Yeobo.."

 

I put fork and stood up.

 

That issue again.. How they regretted losing my Hyung at that car crash instead of me. How they mourned for a perfect year before they noticed that they still got me who they sent abroad due to my childish and silly acts. How they started to train me as the heir by force.

 

"I am going." I stated before I bowed deeply toward my respective parent.

 

 

 

"You shouldn't say that."

 

"What? You knew that it was true. God took our beloved and cursed us with him."

 

"Tsk. I can't believe you, Jaejoong."

 

"Why do you call me by my name?"

 

"Because you are annoying. Can't you just hold your tongue whenever he is around?"

 

 

 

I hoped that I lost my ability to hear than finding them talked like that about me. I took my sunglasses and put it over my face as I walked away from the dining room.

 

Let me correct what I said before. It was him who hated me. It was my Abeoji. And her? Well.. She just did nothing. Nothing. She let darkness consumed me. She let me hated me.

 

Too much for being the second child, huh? The one who lived under that ultimate shadow. My Hyung, Kim Hyunjoong, was a God like child that my parent thought having him alone would be enough. At the end, they abandoned me. No matter how hard I tried, in good way and in bad.. I never got their attention.

 

You would be surprise when I told you how much I wanted to kill myself. But again, my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter