First secret.

Exchange minds, bodies and souls.

Krystal was sitting in Jackson's room at Got7's dorm. Right, she just got here this morning. Everyone greeted her a lot but after heard Jessica said that she lost her memories, the members got into a bad mood. She felt bad but there was nothing she can do more. Mark Tuan, sat in front of her a long with the members stared at her face without blinking for several minutes. She bit her lip and kept looking down at her feet. They won't ask her any weird questions, right? My god, why is god doing this to her, God knows that she hates boys and she is not good around them. How can she act normal around all of these 6 boys? 

"Jackson." JB, the leader said. She almost screamed but managed to keep the cool look on her face. "Yes?"

"Do you know how to dance to Stop Stop It?" 

Um, she knew that song but she never learned to dance to that song. She got her life, too. Krystal shook her head. Sorry, JB. 

"Do you remember the BBQ party we have last week?" JR asked. JB and Mark smacked his head slightly. 

"Idiot, now it's not the time."

"Ow! Sorry, hyung." 

"It's alright, now we have to teach Jackson every single moves again." 

Krystal looked up at them. No, please don't! "Hyung, my legs are hurt." She lied. 

"Really? Why don't you say earlier? Go get some rest, don't worry, you don't have to work for this week." Mark raised his eyebrows. Wow, that was easy. Krystal thought to herself. 

"But hey Jackson, I'm jealous. You and Krystal had something like that." Yugyeom, the maknae sat on the edge of the bed. 

"Eh? Why?" She blinked. 

"Hyung! You already know the reason. She is my favorite! My bias! Aaaaaaa I wish I was you so I could stay at the hospital with her, comfort her,..." 

Krystal looked away and pulled the blanket over her head. No way, she had a fanboy? She grinned happily but she felt super embarrassed when he said things like that. "Hey Yugyeom, go away, I'm sleepy now." 

"Hyung!" Yugyeom pouted. 

"I'm going to sleep now, see you later zzz..." She said then pretended like she is already asleep. Yugyeom just sighed and chuckled as he left the room. Krystal woke up from the bed after she heard the door closed. What should I do, if Yugyeom finds out the truth he probably... will get screwled up and things would only get more worse... She sighed and pulled her phone out. Hm? A message from Jackson? She narrowed her eyes and read the sms. 

"Krystal! V-Victoria said I should take a shower with Amber because we have another schedule coming up in twenty mintues!" 

In twenty minutes? Well, that is really rush so of course they should take a shower together. Krystal shrugged and almost typed yes until she remembered something.. Wait, that means... my body... m-my beautiful and flawless body! My private parts! 

"No!" She screamed and sent him a warning message, her face grew red as a tomato. He can not see that! He can't! 

"You mean, I have to skip the shower today?" Jackson replied very quick. 

"Yes." She bit her lips, not only today but maybe forever or until they get back their bodies. 

"Alright... Anyway, how is Got7 doing? Did they say something mean to you because they always do to me." 

Krystal chuckled as she read the message, really? Well, to think about it, because she acted really awkward back then so no one said something mean to her nor do something weird. No, she replied to him. Except the Yugyeom thing... he was jealous and he wanted to become the victim instead of Jackson. 

"There are lots of things to do now : ( " He sent her a sms a long with a sad icon.

Of course! They asked me to practice all of their' stupid songs and she is a very lazy person! Plus, isn't it hard and rough? Their dancing is also not that easy and Jackson Wang is famous for his blackflip, that was Amber told her so. D-Do she have to learn that? Krystal just wanted to become a pigeon and escape life forever. "Goodluck, bye." She typed those words in a tired mood. 

 

"Soojung! Are you sure you don't want to take a shower?" 

"Yes! Just for one day, nobody is getting hurt, right?" Jackson Wang was now in Krystal's body, lied down on the couch and played with his phone as he replied to f(x)'s leader, Victoria Song. 

Victoria gave him a weird look as she tilted her head. "Soojung, you never skipped taking a shower before. You are not that dirty. Is it because of that accident, you suddenly change your personality?" 

Jackson's heart skipped a beat, he shook his head violently and sat up from the couch. "N-N-No unnie, it's because I'm not in the mood to take a shower today. You know, there are parts of my body will get hurt if it touch water. Because of the accident, yeah?" 

Victoria nodded but then noticed another thing. "ANd... when did you get a new phone?"

"Oh? You mean this?" Jackson raised his eyebrows and looked at the phone on his hand. "Well, as an apologize, Jackson bought this for me." 

"Really?! Woa Soojung! He is so rich! You should try to date him." Victoria grinned and hit him with her elbow. Jackson blinked and put an arm on Victoria's shoulders.

"How about you date him? He is hot and wild, everylady wants a piece of him." He said in a husky tone and not noticed that he was in a girl's body and the scene looked really awkward right now. 

"Um, Soojung?" Vic tilted her head.

"Oh, sorry!" Finally, Jackson realized the situation and put his arm away. Crap, that was a bad move. He then bit his bottom lip, tried to act like he is shy. "Actually Jackson is very manly and cool! If I have a chance, I would totally date him." 

"Hm? Soojung, somethin'gs wrong with your brain after the accident~" Victoria giggled. Jackson raised his eyebrows. What did she mean? DId he say something wrong? "You don't like boys after all but have a date with Oh Sehun on the weekend. Are you ready?"

Sehun? The guy from EXO? Krystal has a date with him? Wait, is she dating Oh Sehun??? Jackson covered his mouth and smiled mischievously. 

"Well, our Soojung-ie said she won't date a famous person!" Amber appeared from nowhere and Jackson looked up at her. Oh my god, so this is Amber after taking a shower. She looks... so beautiful, not manly like usual. He blushed a little when he saw her wet hair and the water was dripping down from her hair to her skin. 

"Yeah, you are not interested in Oh Sehun, right? But just give him a chance. Ok?" Victoria patted his shoulder. So Krystal doesn't want to be in a relationship with a celebrity. Jackson nodded. "If Amber is here then that means we are ready to go now. Soojung, take your stuff!"

"'K." Jackson replied and looked at his phone, it was Krystal's message. Goodluck, bye. Wow, she is really cold... isn;t she? Well, at least she did wish him luck. "Hm, good luck to you, Krystal." He mumbled and went off.

 

"Jackson!!! Let's take a shower together!" JR walked around Krystal and yelled.

"Yo Kayee! You should really try to eat this cake! Chocolate is your type, isn't it?" Youngjae was eating a chocolate cupcake and invited her some of it. 

"Jackson, can you continue the funny story you were telling us back then?" Yugyeom sat next to him, smiled like an idiot.

"Jack, you should practice how to dance right now." JB looked through the papers on his hands and hit her with his elbow.

"My wife! Let's go to the mall today!" BamBam hugged her arm and rested his head on her shoulder.

"Jackson, there is this thing..." 

Krystal just sat there, in the middle of the living room with all the boys from Got7 surrounded around her. She was super embarrassed and kinda felt pissed off because they were too noisy. Why are all these boys no noisy? They talked more than the girls, f(x) was full of funny and talkative people but as loud as these guys... For a second, she thought Jackson was the hottest guy in the dorm. Everyone just wanted to become his friends, right? It may be a little annoying but it's kinda great when you have people around you, people who are trying to become closer to you, etc... 

She let out a small sigh and couldn't fake a smile. Not because she was sad but because... "Jackson!!! DO you wanna build a snowman???" 

These noisy idiots-

"Ok, first of all! No, JR, I'm sorry but I will skip it today. Youngjae, I'm full now, thank you for inviting me some of them but you should just eat them by yourself. Yugyeom, I have to many stories to tell I can't even remember which one. JB, I told you my leg is hurt, I can not even stand. BamBam, as you can see, I don't want to go to the mall and Mark, sorry because I haven't heard what you said earlier so maybe we can talk about it tomorrow. Thank you for everything people, have a sweet dream and I'm going to rest now." Krystal said fastly like a machine and everyone was dumbfounded as they all listened to her then she sat up from the floor and left the living room. 

"W-Was he rapping?" BamBam blinked. 

JB rolled his eyes and let out a coy smile. "Jackson must really be tired... I think that's enough for today. Everyone, please go back to your room."

 

What could be more worse than being in Jackson's body. Krystal was lying on the bed and closed her eyes, tried to avoiding the roommate, Mark Tuan. Mark didn't say anything much, he was playing with his phone and talked in English sometimes with her but Krystal just answered him with simple questions. So Jackson and Mark usually talked in English. Hm, interesting. 

"Jackson, Youngji came to our dorm but you were sleeping so..." 

Oh, Youngji? Wasn't that the girl from Roommate? She was very close to Jackson, people could mistook them as a couple, though. But they said they only saw each other at friends. What if... they are more than friends? "Yeah, why did she come?"

"She brought a cake and some soup for you, hoping you get a better health and comeback to Roommate soon." 

Alright, Krystal wasn't sure if that was best friends supposed to do or that was an act from a girlfriend when her boyfriend get sick. She felt a little confused now, should she ask Jackson about that? Maybe tomorrow because they also had a date with Jessica at an amusement park, Jessica said she already found someone. Anyway, back to the Youngji thing. Krystal raised her left eyebrow. "That's all?"

"She... did come to your room and do something but I don't know, then she came home. Yeah, that's basically the story." 

"..Ok." She nodded. Well, she wasn't close with Youngji so she didn't know much about her but she had heard that Youngji was a really nice and friendly girl. Not to mention she had the same age as Youngji. 

"Jackson, don't you feel curious about her?" Mark put his phone down and looked over at Krystal's bed. 

Well, she did feel curious but just a little bit. "Maybe." 

"Normally, you would jump on the bed and ask me what did she do and everything about her!" Mark giggled. Krystal gave him a confused look. What does that mean? Is Jackson in love with... Youngji or something? "No, it's not like that I say you love her but you guys are very adorable together, haha." It was like Mark could read through her mind, he smiled at her. She rolled her eyes. 

"Well, not today then because I'm not that interested in her.."

"...Is it because of the accident so you are acting strange these days?"

THUMB. 

Krystal's heart thumped real fast, she tried to act cool. "Acting strange, how?"

"Don't care about Youngji, not making funny jokes and not screaming or yelling, not as crazy as always." 

What's this... is that Jackson Wang the type of this person? Does she have to act like a crazy and noisy dog like Mark's description? "Mark, listen, I-I'm going to sleep in the living room for tonight. Good night!" She sat up from the bed and shut the door violently. "Oops, sorry about the door!" She called back but then think about it then rolled her eyes. "Actually because you talk to much so I can't sleep, sorry not sorry."

Mark Tuan, lying on the bed inside the room was chuckling at himself. Wang Jackson, you are acting really funny...