Roommate.

Exchange minds, bodies and souls.

Recording for Roommate was the first thing she have to do on air as Jackson Wang. Krystal tugged her own shirt and stared at the leader, Im Jaebum. "D-Do I really need to take a shower?" 

"What are you talking about, Wang Jackson?! You haven't took a shower for 2 days! And you have to change your clothes, too!" 

"B-B-But--" 

"No butts." JB pushed her into the bathroom and started to remove his clothes. Krystal was totally dumbfounded and jsut stared at him as he removed his clothes slowly, first his t-shirt, then socks, then pants, then...

"W-W-Wait JB hold on!" She screamed and turned back to face the wall. 

"What? If you can't take a shower then I will help you." He said in a serious tone. She knew, she had gone too far and probably drove him crazy but is there anyways to calm JB down? FIrst of all, she left the dorm and didn't answer the manager's call while she was hanging out at the amusement park with Jackson. Secondly, she missed the schedules. Third, she sneeked out and didn't practice. Fourth, she didn't take a shower for two days and because JB is a very clean person so he could not stand the dirty smell. 

Is not my fault anyway... Why do boys smell so stinky even if they don't take a shower just for one day. Still faced the wall, she shut her eyes tightly so she couldn't see his body. The next thing she knew, she was pulled inside the bathtub by a strong arm and the cold water spilled at her body. "C-C-COLD COLD COLD!!!" She yelled washed the water away from her face. 

"We are man and real man use cold water." JB raised his thumb up and started to remove her clothes. "Now Jackson, please, you must be clean and handsome to join Roommate."

"JB-- No, JB wait--- IM JAEBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

"Soojung, you sure you want to skip the shower today, too?" Victoria came out after taking a shower, she only wore a sleeping dress. Jackson could see her S line clearly, he blushed a little and then coughed.

"Ah, um, yes..." 

"Soojung... did you catch a cold?" Victoria raised her eyebrows and sat down next to him. SHe put her hand on his forehead and her face was so close, Jackson opened his eyes widely to take a closer look at Victoria's face. Even though she was not wearing make up but Victoria's skin was so white and her face looked so beautiful, like a real goddess. Jackson swallowed and pushes Victoria way slowly. 

"L-Leader, I'm fine, really."

"Well, alright then. My babyjung still smell good even if she doesn't take a shower for one year!" Vic grinned and flicked his forehead slightly.

"Ow!" Jackson hugged his forehead. But she was right though... Krystal's hair and body still smell good after two days without showering. He sniffed Krystal's t-shirt and closed his eyes. Smells so familiar... She smelled like someone or something from his past, he had a really bad memories so he couldn't remember well but he only knew that this fragrance made he feel like he is home again. He thought to himself but then soon realized, he acted like a ert. 

Jackson blinked and let the t-shirt down, he looked at the window and stared outside. Jesus... This is so awkward... Only me and Victoria at the dorm... Well, if he was a boy, something may happen. Like, for real. A man and a woman alone in the house at night is not a simple thing, you know. And... Jackson is kinda erted. But he tried his best to hold down his thirst, wait, no, he wasn't like that - he is nice. A good boy. But there is one thing he could not deny. He really wanted to look at Krystal's body. Everyone knew she had the hottest body but because he is a good boy so no. Jackson put his hand on his chest and took a deep breath.

If Krystal say no then no. He won't look at her bother even just a little peek. But sooner or later, he will get to see it.

 

 

Krystal stood in front of the mirror and stared at herself for a while. She was dumbfounded, her face grew from red to green and now to grey. 

"Jackson, you will have to go in fifteen minutes." 

Abs... Hairy... Thighs... 

"Jackson, don't just stand there, come here." 

Muscles... Bare skin... Chest... 

"Wang Kayee!" 

"!" Krystal yelled and turned back to look at the person who kept calling her name. She was in the worst mood ever and did not want to recall the image earlier. It was Mark Tuan, he gave her a strange look and scratched the back of his neck slowly... Suddenly, an awkward air wrapped around them. She coughed, oh yeah- S-She just said something really weird. She cleared and walked pass Mark. 

"I mean, happiness! La la la la la~' she forced a smile and danced around him. "It's so happy to come back to Roommate. See you later, Mark." Then she left. 

Mark still stood there and chuckled slightly. Ok, happiness.. but are you sure not -

 

Krystal sat inside the car and looked through the window. She felt super shy. She did not allowed him to look at her body even just her stomach but she looked at his body! Not only his body but also his leader's body. A girl never been in a relationship before, never got to be close with a boy before, never stayed with a boy alone for more than fifteen minutes before got to see a boy's body. She could still felt the tickle feelings when JB touched her skin. "Nggh..." She shook her head and rubbed her arms. So.. that was how a look like... She bit her bottom lip and hit her head into the chair in front of her. Well, it would be better if they stop get in touch for a while.

"Jackson, we are here." 

Krystal looked up at her right side and saw a big mansion. There was it, the house where people from Roommate lived. Her heart beated faster than ever. What am I supposed to do? She never talked to one of the members in Roommate before, except Sunny. And yesterday, the warlock said she should open up herself to everyone. She looked up and down, bit her lip and glanced at her manager. "M-Manager.." 

"What's wrong, Jackson?" He tilted his head. "Come in, say hi to Sunny for me." 

Krystal nodded, she didn't have any other choices. She walked outside of the car and at the moment she entered the door to the house - 

"WELCOME BACK JACKSON!" 

Flowers and colorful balloons were everywhere, there was Nana in the middle holding the cake out for her. There were tesxts on it "Welcome back, Jackson Wang." She blinked and looked at everyone with a confused look. They were smiling and then stared at her with big and sparkle eyes as they were waiting for her to say something. 

"Hello, I'm back." She tried to act nature and opened her arms to hug everyone. THe members cheered and ran up to her, they pinched her cheeks, hugged her, slapped her and did many things as they screamed and yelled. W-Woa- Whya re they so strange and noisy? She couldn't get herself together and then finally, she spotted a familiar face. "Soonkyu unnie!" She yelled but then covered . "N-Noona!" 

"Jackson!" Sunny grinned happily and then they ran into each others' arms. "Kiddo, I miss you a lot."

"Me too, noona!" 

"yah Jackson, what about me?" The others started to fight over her and Krystal just let out a happy smile. Wow, how long was it since the last time people greeted her like this? Probably two years ago, the last time she visited her family. Mother, father and some relatives and a few old friends. Not a big party though... Just a small one but full with happiness, at least she thought so. Krystal laughed at everyone, she felt so happy. Such a long time since someone organzied a party for her... 

Well, of course not for her but for Jackson Wang. It was a little bit hurt but she let it go. Let enjoy Jackson's life for today.

First, they sat around in teh living room and started to ask her tons of questions and told her how much they missed her. She only knew how to smile at them and comforted them that now she was back, please don't worry about her. And then she felt like someone was tugged her t-shirt and when she turned around to look at them, she saw a pretty young girl. It seemed like she was about her age. The girl was really pretty, her eyes were wet and she smiled at Krystal gently. 

"Jackson, I was really worried about you.. Welcome back."  Wasn't it Heo Youngji, the girl from Roommate? Krystal blinked and chuckled slightly. Ok, she got this. 

"Thanks, Youngji." 

Youngji smiled back gently then Seho notcied them. He clapped his hands together. "Look, he just got back and alrady flirting around with Youngji!" 

"N-No, I'm not flirting around!" She blinked surprisingly and shook her head. 

"When he just got into the house, he flew to Sunny and hugged her right away!" Nana pouted. "Jackson-ah, why don't you hug me instead?" 

"That reminds me, Jackson is very hot to the ladies, isn't him?" Kangjoon giggled as he showed his phone to everyone. Krystal narrowed her eyes so she could look at it more clearly but not clarify enough. Is Jackson myopic? Must be so. She had to stand up and walked to Kangjoon's place. 

"f(x)'s Krystal chose Got7's Jackson as her ideal boyfriend." 

Huh... Huh? Huh! HUH??!!!!!

She almost vomitted and covered while stared at the phonescreen with eyes opening widely. WHat the hell did she jsut read?? When did she say that?! W-Wait, Jackson did say f(x) recorded for a talk show earlier... N-No way, Jackson chose himself as his ideal boyfriend?! SHe wanted to punch his stupid face and scream right now. Her face grew red as a potato and couldn't hold the happiness, no, not happiness, more like the shy, happy and angry feelings mixed together. 

"Awww, look at him, Jackson is being shy." Sunny grinned as she pinched Krysta's cheeks. "Do you like her too? I have her phone numbers if you want to."

"Krystal! Krystal! Krystal! Krystal!" All the members started to , everyone had a happy expression on their face but except for Youngji. She could see a hint of sadness on Youngji's face. 

"But there is nothing between us." She looked down, tried to hide her red face away from the camera. Idiot Jackson, what do you think you are doing?! 

"Krystal said she likes the type of guys who are funny, handsome and cool like Jackson. She said she has fallen for his face and body, she wishes to date him someday in the future. Not only that, Krystal also showed everyone a hidden funny side of her." The male continued to read the words on his phone and he gave Krystal a smirk. "You should now that Krystal is a very precious girl! Kiddo, I'm jealous."

"Wha, what is this! Krystal doesn't sound like the type of person like that. Normally, she would shake her head and avoid all the conversations about boys, she isn't that talkative either." Sunny tilted her head aside and gave Krystal a mischievous look. Unnie, don't give me that look! That Krystal isn't me! She blushed and looked down, Jackson is destroying her image. 

"Maybe it's because she is obsessed with Jackson so she started to act like him." Lee Dongwook winked at Krystal. 

"Krystal and you are both the victims of that accident. I thought she must hate you but turns out she likes you?" Seho hit her shoulder.

"Jackson ah, how about give Krystal a chance?" Ryohei grinned. 

Krystal gave everyone a confussing look. No, this is really really bad. What the hell is Jackson doing, doesn't he realize that he is creating a misunderstanding situation? And she is not her style, either! She bit her bottom lip and looked up at everyone. Well, Jackson Wang, you dirty trash we will talk about this later. But first, let's revenge. "Guys, maybe she is joking. There is no way Krystal would love a bad guy like me, she is too perfect for me, either. She is too beautiful, she deservs some one else better than me. Like, Johnny Deep." 

"Wooooaa Jackson???!!" Everyone laughed and yelled, they couldn't believe that Jackson Wang would say something like this. 

"Jackson, did Krystal put poison in your drink." Joonhyung touched her forehead, Krystal grinned happily at them. "No, Krystal is too nice to do something like that." 

While everyone was laughing and having a great time welcoming Jackson back, Youngji felt a little dissapointed. They were like best friends on the show but why did he act so awkward toward her? she wanted him to hug her like the way he hugged Sunny. Youngji shook her head, no, because Jackson is Sunny's fan so of course he would be super happy to see her. What she felt dissapointed about it's because of Krystal. Krystal Jung, the perfect girl of Kpop, the second Ice Princess with a charming look and talents. She doesn't really interested in the boys but suddenly Krystal chose Jackson as her ideal man? Like, Jackson is a very annoying person but Krystal is kinda quiet, Youngji doesn't believe in something like this. 

She stole a glance at Jackson, he was smiling so happily. Normally, he would accept the date and say that he is super handsome so of course girls like him but he is being very honest when it comes to Krystal. And, what is it about Johnny Deep -

"But why Johnny Deep?" Seho asked.

"Well, Krystal's ideal type is someone like Johnny Deep." Krystal shrugged.

"But her new ideal type is you now!!! Her sister would go crazy because of this!" Sunny hit Krystal lightly with her elbow. 

He even knows what is her ideal type is? But Jackson like, never mentioned Krystal in front of anyone before. Is it because after the accident that they are getting closer? Youngji then slapped herself.

"Oh my god Youngji, are you ok?" Krystal turned back to check on Youngji after she heard a loud and hurt sound. 

"Youngji why did you slap yourself???" Everyone laughed at her but still feel worried. 

Youngji then blinked and looked at them, she let out a small giggle. "Ahaha, it was a mosquito!" Then she glanced at Krystal. Krystal didn't laugh like everyone else but only gave her a worried look then looked away. Why is Jackson acting so cold today? Maybe because he doesn't feel well after the accident... Youngji still smiled at everyone but her eyes were not. 

 

"Jackson, can you go and buy things at the super market for me?" Bae Jong ok was cooking in the kitchen and called out for them. 

"Uh, yeah sure." Krystal still felt weird when people called her Jackson. Wow, finally she got to be alone. 

"Bring Youngji with you, she does feel boring." Sunny was decorating the tree near there. 

"What about you, unnie?" 

"...Unnie?" Sunny frowned and laughed out loud. Krystal stared at her for a while and then realized the situation. It wasn't unnie but noona. 

"I mean, noona!"

"Hahahaha, ok ok! Well, I can help others decorating the house for our New YEar party!" 

Krystal thought about it for a while. How to act around Youngji, she heard that Jackson is really close to her and people shipped them a lot. "JackJi". But she wasn't Jackson Wang. "Youngji, let's go to the supermarket." She sighed and called out for Youngji. Youngji from the second floor ran down quickly with a happy grin on her face. 

"Yes!"