Krystal!

Exchange minds, bodies and souls.

Krystal and Youngji side by side, walked around the supermarket. Youngji kept talking to her but because Krystal just nodded and kept silence 90% of all the time so it felt like Youngji was talking to herself. It seemed like the relationship between Youngji and Jackson was very good and pretty close, she didn't know how to act but maybe let's just act close at first? "Um, Youngji, we only need to buy meet then everything's done, right?" She asked. 

Youngji was eating the ice cream happily, she nodded. "Mm! Jackson, are you hungry? You want to go home and eat dinner soon?" She smiled. 

"Yeah. I'm too lazy to walk around." Krystal rolled her eyes, she hated shopping at the market. 

"Normally you always begging people to go out with you." Youngji rolled her eyes this time but with a chuckle. "take me to the central park!"

Krystal blinked, crap, she must act like Jackson but to be very honest, she wasn't interested in supermakrets at all.. "I'm just surviving after a accident, let me rest." Finally, an amazing excuse.

"Uh, ok." Youngji's eyes cupped down, she felt a bit sad and Krystal could tell that by looking at her expression. Did I hurt her? She felt guilty and was about to apologize but then Youngji screamed, "You are so mean!!! What happened to the energetic Jackson I knew?" She pinched her cheek and Krystal let out a yell.

"A A A Ahh-- Youngji it hurts! Whats wrong with you--" 

"mom! They are the famous couple on the tv yesterday!" Both girls heard a voice and turned back. It was a little boy and a woman. Youngji blushed and let go out Krystal, Krystal frowned. "Are you acting like you are innocent?" 

"N-No, don't be stupid, that kid seriously thinks that we aer a couple but in fact w, we are n, not.." Youngji suttered, her face was red as a tomato and she waved to the kid happily. "Hello! You are very cute!" 

Krystal rolled her eyes for the probably tenth time. This felt so weird, Youngji seemed like had feelings for Jackson but too bad right now Youngji's Jackson wasn't here. 

"Hello, noona and hyung look cute together!" The little boy grinned. 

Youngji giggled and fanned herself as she stole a glance at Krystal. "Really, thanks! But we are only friends." 

"Yeah, friends. That's all. The end. Dot. End of story. Youngji hurry up I'm hungry." Kystal coughed and pushed cart away, Youngji hurriedly apologize to the kid then chased after her. 

"Yah Jackson! don't be so mean!" She pouted as she catched up to her.

"I'm not. Just accepting the truth and so do you. What, are you going to agree that we are a couple?" Krystal started to pull out her sassy side. 

"Uh, no, not like that.. I just.. At least you shouldn;t say that and leave.." She looked down and played with her fingers. Jackson is mean as always. But... I like  him that way. I guess finally he's back. She smiled and followed Krystal.

 

 

"What are you guys watching?" Krystal sat down on the sofa with other people from Roommate. Youngji sat next to her. 

"Weekly Idol's f(x), starting in five, four, three, two, one." Sunny had a satisfy smile on her face said. 

"Weekly Idol! Today is a special episode dedicated for f(x)! Because our beautiful maknae just got out of the hospital, plus it's been a long time since f(x) showed up at Weekly Idol." Coni, an Mc of Weekly Idol said. All the eyes were focusing on the television. 

"Hey, then Jackson and Got7 deserves to go to Weekly Idol then!" Guk joo angrily said but Krystal chuckled and said calmly. "It's fine, she deserves it."

"Ooh." Sunny chuckled. Youngji, again, gave Krystal a sad look. 

"Hello, we are f(x)!" The five girls said at the same time. "Did you miss me ladies and gentlemen because don't worry I'm back after the painful accident but it worth it because I got to bump into a handsome god." Suddenly, Krystal in the middle stepped forward and flipped her hair. The whole filming set laughed really hard and so did the members from Roommate. Even Youngji the girl who just looked a bit sad laughed out loud mean while Jackson, Krystal in Jackson's body right now was speechless. W, What the hell?! M, My beautiful image! She dropped her jawline, he destroyed it! 

"Oh my god! I have no idea Krystal would say something like this!" Sunny, the member who understood Krystal most among the Roommate casts wiped her tear because she laughed too hard. Krystal rubbed her forehead, unnie, that wasn't me... 
"Handsome god, did you mean, Got7's Jackson?" Doni, the mc of the show said. "Krystallie~ Don't tell me you've fallen for that guy." 

"Ah, I remember that kid! He is... he is such a disaster." Coni rolled his eyes. What he meant was Jackson is a playful and... amazing guy. 

"Soojung ah!" Victoria hit her member's shoulder.

"Yah Jung Soojung! I have Jackson's phone numbers here!" Amber joined the crew and teased Krystal, or to be more exactly, Jackson in Krystal's body. 

"Guys, guys, come on, I'm just saying that he's hot, not that I'm falling for him." Jackson shook his hand then flipped his long and brown hair while giving everyone a calm look. He spoke with a y American tone. 

Again, everyone laughed at how adorable this girl was. Krystal stared at her image on the television, she felt super embarassed but... seeing everyone enjoyed this, she thought it was not actually that bad? Jackson did a great job, maybe. 

After the random dance part, finally it had come to the profile part. 

"....Alright, ideal type is.. Got7's Jackson Wang?!" Doni frowned and gave Jackson a confused look. "Yah what is this you do really like him!!"

"I told you, I only think he is hot." Jackson giggled and flipped his hair again.

"Krystal acts really weird today.." Luna noticed that and she told the mcs. Doni and Coni tilted their heads. "Yeah, last time she appeared she wasn't this much beautiful, was she? Krystal! Tell us you didn't do plastic surgery!"

"What are you saying? Her beauty is natural!" Amber yelled but not in an angry mood. 

"Thanks bro!" Jackson raised his hand up to give Amber a high five. Amber hit his hand but then after three seconds, she raised her eyebrows. "This is weird, usually Jackson would say that and high five me, too."

"What is this, what is thiss!!!" The other members and mcs started to tease Jackson again. "You know why this time she is much more beautiful than that time? Because she's in love! And girls who are in love care about their appearance a lot!" 

This episode was so much fun, everyone enjoyed it, of course but except for Krystal. She was glad that everyone liked it but she... felt super embarassing. Jackson, I think we need to talk. She thought to herself as she laughed at the show.

And this episode was full of surprises. Krystal, with jackson's soul, had many amazing hidden talents and she showed everyone a new hilarious side of her, too. She scored many points today. 

"Ah, that was great to watch! I didn;t know f(x) could be this fun." Seho fanned himself, his face was red as a tomato because he laughed too much from watching it. "Usually f(x) is not this fun, actually! Only Amber and Sulli are the mood makers, but this is the first time I saw Krystal talking soooo much and she had a hidden self, too." Sunny said. 

"SHould we invite Krystal to Roommate so we could give you guys a chance?" Lee Dongwook nudged Krystal's shoulder. 

"Roommate is not a free dating show." Guk Joo gave DOngwook a glare, she was being over protective toward Krystal. The girl held back ehr laugh and raised her thumb up., agreed with Guk Joo. There, Youngji sitting next to him was again, had a sad expression on her face for two seconds but no one noticed it. "But isn't this program encourage us to date..?" Youngji asked quietly. 

"...Youngji do you have anyone in mind yet?" Nana curiously asked the younger one, Youngji blushed and shook her head. "No, I'm just saying!" 

"It is but it's not really necessary!" Seho shrugged. "But it would be great if a couple come true, though. Like for example, Jackson and..." Before Seho finished his sentence, Krysta's heart beated fast. J, Jackson and who?! She didn't know why, but her heart beated really fast. And so did Youngji, the girl's face was red as a tomato and her heart beated even faster than Krystal. It couldn't be Jackson and me, right? Because, because, because! "Jackson and Guk Joo."

"What? Stop it aer you mocking me!" GUk Joo threw a pillow at his face amd everyone bursted out laughing. Krystal let out a small chuckle and a relief sigh. Youngji's face relaxed a bit from frowning and blushing too much because she was feeling shy and... excited for some reasons. 

 

 

Krystal was sitting inside the car, on her way back to the Got7's dorm. She had a tired day after recording for Roommate. Suddenly, she got a phone call from... Jackson. She glanced at the driver and the manager before her and picked up the phone. "Hello, Jiwon yah, what's up!" 

"...Krystal, are you drunk! It's me, Jackson. Wang Jackson." Jackson on the other head was a bit confused, who the hell is Jiwon?

"I'm fine, everything is great! Jiwon you better be hurry up or else I will hang up because I have another schedule coming up next." The manager already turned back and looked at her, he gave her a death glare "that person better not be a girl and you better not date." 

"Uh, alright-- Ok, so... I want us to meet up at the Starbucks Coffee tomorrow. You know, things to discuss." 

"No problem, see you tomorrow then." She hung up the phone and looked up at the manager. "I'm not dating that person is a man I swear he has hairy legs and arms he is a male."

"Jackson, oh my god, you don't need to be like that--" The manager laughed. "You understand our rules then, I've never heard of the name Jiwon before. Is that your new friend?"

"...Yeahhhh, we met about.. five months ago at the subway! He's very funny and nice so it's great to be his friends."

"...You are not gay, aren;t you?"

"Manager!" Krystal yelled and the manager again, laughed hardly.