Fate?

Exchange minds, bodies and souls.

Krystal left Got7's dorm in the early morning to go on a date with Jessica and Jackson at the amusement park. Well, not actually a date, they just met up because Jessica said she already found someone that could help them but that person only worked at that amusemt park. They better go soon or the paparazzi will find out. Krystal didn't change her clothes - a part of her felt super shy if she saw his body even just his chest so she only wore a black sweater outside of the shirt, black pants, back shoes, a scarf to cover her face, a sun glasses and a beanie. She looked like a criminal but there was no other choice. When she walked pass the police on the street, they kept narrowed their eyes and staring at her all the time. Krystal hated this so much, she wished the "witch" Jessica said could help them return to their body, please be soon because that Mark Tuan guy may doubted about her real self already.

She walked into the amusemt park. Wow, it was only 6 in the morning but there were lots of people already. She looked around, ok, first she need to call Jackson and then find Jessica. She pulled out her phone and tapped his name. 

"Krystal!" Jackson yelled, it seemed like he was having fun. 

Krystal sighed and asked in a quiet tone since there were two girls stared at her already. "Hey, where are you David?" Jackson, please just act like that to me. 

"... Alright, it seems like I already found you. I will give you a hint then... Behind you." 

Then he turned off his phone. Krystal blinked then pulled her phone out. What? There is no time to joke around. She looked behind her to see nothing but a crowd. It seemed like they were surrounded around some people. Is it... a fight battle? She bit her lip and ran as fast as she could. Idiot Jackson! Don't tell me he got into a fight! Don't you dare hurt my beautiful body. 

"Excuse me! Excuse me!" She pushed the people away in the most gentle way she could and finally, she got into a blank space near the people at the middle of the crowd. She could hear the children cheered: "Go go female black power ranger!!" Black power ranger? Female? She tilted her head and looked at the three people in the middle, there were two guys dressed like street dancers and there was a girl, she wore a black sweater, black pants and wore a black glasses with a black mask. I-Isn't that... my clothes? a-And my body! Jackson ! It was Jackson Wang, but what was he doing here?

THe two guys started to dance, their movements were so fast and wonderful, she could guess that they were dancers. Wait, aren;t those people are street dancers? And they are dancing like crazy.. Wow, awesome! Her heart beated fast, they were so amazing! Dancing was one of Krystal's favorite hobbies but she was never be abe to practice to what she wanted... She always had to listen to SM Entertaiment. She casually smiled after the dance ended, the crowd clapped their hands together and cheered. She also clapped and grinned widely. 

And now, it was Jackson's turn. He walked forward two steps then the music on. He danced like a machine, strong and fast moves, how smooth were his movements. She was amazed. H-He is really fast! And I can't believe it, he is able to dance to those hard dances even if he is in a girl's body? A girl can not dance that hard but he could. While he was dancing, the crowd cheered even louder and noisier. Slowly, people gathered around them more and more. Eventhough that was awesome but more people got here, more dangerous they caused because some people may recognize them but Jackson ended the battle with a perfect blackflip.

"Wha...." Her heart beated fast than ever and the crowd yelled at him. 

"Good job lady!!!!!"

"Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!"

"Go go black female power ranger!!!!" 

Awesome.... He was the only shining star between this crowd of people... Jackson was breathing heavily but then he looked to his left side to meet Krystal's eyes. Even though they were both wearing black glasses but she could be able to tell that his eyes was smiling at her. He walked up to her and tilted his head. "What do you think about that, Krys?"

"U-Um,... y-you were really cool..." She stepped back and looked down. More than cool! You are super awesome!

"What? Only that? Well, I think there are more than just cool." He smirked and she glared at him. 

"Oooooh, unnie! Is this your boyfriend, black power ranger??!!" A kid tugged Jackson's sweater and he looked at the kid surprisingly. Krystal also gave the kid a weird look, he could see the confusion on her face. He let out a small chuckle and rubbed the kid's head. "Hey kiddo, we have to go save the world now so how about you come back to your parents? They may be worried about you." 

The kid grinned and looked at the other kid next to her, he nodded and waved to them. "By by black power rangers! See you soon!" 

"Remember to tell them how awesome we are! Bye!" Jackson shouted and waved to them as they left then turned back to look at Krystal. "Krys?"

"....Did you just admit that we are a couple?" She mumbled.

"Well, we can't ruin their happiness. You know what I mean."

"B-But- What if someone hear us? Not to mention if they also know us! There will be a big scandal! A-A-A-"

Jackson pulled the scarf up to Krystal's mouth to cover it so she couldn't talk anymore. "Mmmph!" She glared at him and he rolled his eyes. "Krystal, you worried about that too much. We are going to stick together a lot, people will see us being together a lot, of course they will think we are dating but the most important thing is, will they find out or not and we should enjoy the time when we are not being discovered yet." 

What? He is talking like they are dating for real! She pushed his arm away and before she could talk back, someone grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back. "Krystal?" 

It was Jessica.

"Jessica unnie/noona!" They both spoke at the same time. 

Jessica was wearing a brown jacket, long jeans and a cap to cover her face. "Shh!" She put her finger in front of . "Sorry for make you guys waiting! Let's be hurry, now now." She walked off first then Jackson and Krystal followed after her. 

"She is not wearing make-up?" Jackson whispered to Krystal.

"Yes." She nodded.

"....S-She looks a little different - I don't mean to say bad things but jsut a little bit different." 

"You mean she is ugly?! She is not! She's pretty with her nature face, ok?" Krystal rolled her eyes and pouted.

"Yeah yeah, I said she only looks a bit different, not saying that she's ugly!" Jackson giggled. Then Krystal realized, had he saw her nature face? Oh no, a nature face is very important to a female idol. "D-Did you see my face w-without... m-make up.." She couldn't say those words loudly, she said it in a shy and small tone but enough for him to hear. 

Jackson didn't say anything for a while. Now she was really scared, did he think she is ugly? Oh no... But, why? If he thinks she is ugly, there is nothing to worry about.  He is just a stranger after all. "Um, actually I don't remember much... Yesterday when you stopped texting me, I was going to fix my make up then join a talk show. After that I'm too tired so I went to sleep right away without remove the make up but not enough 30 minutes, I had to wake up and practice how to dance to f(x)'s songs because they thought I lost my memories! It was... 4:30 am then? But anyway, I told the manager I'm going out with Jessica so he called people to fix my make up then here I am, sticking with the make up since yesterday." He sighed. "Ugh, is make-up that important to girls?!"

"..It is, to make a good impression to people." She nodded. 

"But I like girls without make up and to be honest, girls with nature faces are more cute." 

Krystal's heart skipped a beat and she stole a glance at him. That sounded like an invitation for her to remove her make up. "Well, I did not stop you from seeing my nature face but... J-Just don't look at it too much, ok? I mean, I may not be that beautiful like Heo Youngji... Um, what no."

"What Heo Youngji?" Jackson opened his eyes widely and tilted his head at her. "Y-You know her?"

"Of course I do, I heard about her a lot and she came to visit me yesterday but I was sleeping so she could not talk to me..." 

"Sleeping? What were you doing all day jsut sleeping!" He snorted. 

"What do you want me to do!!! How to stay outside with all the boys, there are 6 boys!!!! I can't stay with one for too long, you know!" 

"...Krystal, are you afraid of the boys?" It seemed like Jackson already found out her secret. 

Krystal blinked and she stepped forward, walked faster than him about three steps. "W-Well, not that I'm scared but... I don't know." 

"You are." He walked up faster to catch up to her.

"I'm not..." SHe mumbled. 

"Well, you are now in a boy's body. What are you going to do? You've got balls too--"

"SHut UP!!!" She covered his mouth and grumbled, the two fighted each other until Jessica had to stop them. 

"You two, stop!" 

They stopped fighting and started to let each other go. Jessica let out a long sigh and shook her head, she pointed at the tent next to her. It was a large tent with a sign in front of it, it wrote: "The Mystery Ball: Do you believe in magic?". The decorations outside were pretty scary, too. Krystal swallowed and looked at Jessica. The elder knew what was her sister thinking, she nodded slightly and flicked her fingers. "Yes, there is a warlock in here that could help you guys about this!"

 

The old lady with a young man next to her stared at their faces for over a minute. The quiet air wrapped around them, made everything became more awkward. Jackson looked around him, all the scary sculptures and scary things were everywhere, there was this doll looked like Annabelled kept staring at him. He swallowed and shut his eyes together, why is the lady keep staring at him? He coughed, scratched his head, tried to make noises and did everything to break the silence air but then the young man said: "You don't need to wear sun glasses, mask or scarf when you are alone with us."

"...Oh." Both of them now realized and slowly, they put all the stuff down and tried to hold back their laugh.

"So, Sooyeon is a friend with a friend of my son and she asked me about this but... this is the first time I actually meet something like this." The old lady looked at the magic ball in front of and started to say in a mystery tone. "Never and ever met something like this before... And now, finally, I met it." She laughed.

"So someone can still laugh at this situation." Jackson pouted and looked away. 

"A girl and a boy never met before, both are celebrities and successful with their jobs so of course you have heard at each other before at least one but never think about a chance to meet each other. Both are at the same age, both have their own secrets and own thoughts about their life and people around them."

She was right. 

They were both celebrities and they have heard of each other before. Krystal Jung was a quiet girl and people rumored that she was an arrogant girl and some people hated her for that but if you watched all the shows that had Krystal as a guest or digged more about f(x), you will find out that she is actually a girl with a warm and kind heart. But, her thoughts about her life and everyone? Not quite good... She didn't have many friends and she spent most of her time with f(x)' members and the crazy schedule. Filming, recording, practicing,... sometimes, she just wanted to give up but no one really saw it and people only cared when she said she was tired but sick of it. No one really saw it except her sister, her members, her family and some staffs at her entertaiment. Otherwise, she built up a wall with everyone else. It seemed like her life was perfect and she enjoyed but no. Krystal, the shining diamond in everyone' minds was different from Soojung, a quiet girl who always hid behind the Krystal name. 

Jackson Wang was a pretty cocky guy, he was also very self-confident. But those traits were helping him become a humurous person. Jackson was friendly, talkative and sociable, he was easy to make friends with and he knew how to make you laugh. He was famous, he had lots of friends and everyone had him as a friend were really lucky. They all loved him and no one hated him before. Jackson felt happy with his current life and he enjoyed his job a lot. He was able to meet other celebrities and brang hope to s, he was also a shining diamond in his group, Got7. His close friends? He had more than 100 friends but if he get to choose the closest, he would choose s, family, some old friends and Heo Youngji - a girl from Roommate. Everyone loved him and they cared about him, every single thing he did, they all noticed. Jackson Wang and Wang Kayee were the same person with the same personalities. Everybody needed a Jackson Wang in their life.

When you talked about Krystal, you will realized this: ah, she is one of the most hottest chick in Kpop, she has a perfect body and she is extremely beautiful but i also heard that she is Jessica's sister and they are cold like ice, maybe she is not nice at all. When you talked about Jackson, you will realize that: ah, that funny and handsome guy from GOt7, he is very humurous, I like him a lot! 

Put them in a school themed, Jackson would be the kingka of the school and Krystal would be the queenka of the school. The Hot King and the Ice Queen. They are both on top but one is hot like fire and one is cold like ice - they are different and it seems like there would be a trouble if they meet. It all depends on them, though. Maybe Jackson will be able to change Krystal's look about the world, help her open up her heart and break the walls or Krystal could show him that he can not make it, he can not change someone else' minds and he only make it become more worse if he keep sticking his nose into her personal life. 

The car accident was arranged. 

They were meant to met, to change the other. 

But the only problem is will they be able to... 

"I could see a very interesting fate..." The old lady smiled and traces her fingers along her red lips. 

"Um, actually, we are not here to find out about our fate but to return to our bodies." Jackson coughed.

"Quiet!" The lady shot him a glare, he bit his bottom lip then looked at Krystal. Krystal also gave him a "shut up" look and continued to listen to the lady. "Jackson, you are a gift from heaven." She held Jackson's right hand and held Krystal's left hand. "Krystal, you are a gift from somewhere doesn't matter but you have a very beautiful fate in front of, too." 

THe hell... Krystal nodded, can she please turn the table -

"I don't know how to exchange your bodies back yet, I just want to see your faces, that's all for today. I will go back home and find mroe about this while you guys will have to hide yourself and Jackson, you are a gift from heaven but also will cause lots of troubles so please act, Like. A. Girl. Krystal, you need to open up yourself to everyone, ok?" 

"Ok..." Both of them looked at each other and nodded.

 

 

Now Jessica had gone, only Krystal and Jackson were staying back at the amusement park. She looked down at him and sighed. "Uh, you heard what she say earlier?"

Jackson nodded slightly. "She talked like we were meant to be together."

"What?!"

"I mean, were meant to meet!" Jackson slapped himself.

"Hey don't slap yourself! It's really bad!" Krystal pushed his hand away and rubbed his cheek. 

"Woa what is this - You are just worrying about your skin, not me." He puffed his cheeks out.

"Stop it, you are acting like you are gay."

"Can I be gay for you then."

"No shut up." 

"Hahaha..."

 

 

"Isn't that girl look like Krystal from f(x)?" 

"Yeah, she looks like her but I don't think so." 

"Talking about Krystal, have you seen the trailer of the newest talkshow of KBS?" 

"OH yeah, she was also with f(x) and ... Krystal seemed so strange! I mean, we could see that she was a bit crazier than normal through the trailer, right?" 

"Yup yup yup! Can;t wait until the show air!"


this chapter... how to put this... it's like a failure lmao but like this is the part that has to be in this story first ;; actually the next capter is focusing about krystal joining roommate as jackson <33 finally youngji will make her first real appearance in the story and because krystal doesn't know much about the jackson - youngji relationship, how will she act toward youngji? and everyone else in roommate, how should she treat them? 

babyjung, you are going to meet a big touble < 3