Let's take a bath.

Exchange minds, bodies and souls.

"Where are you leaving early in the morning?" Mark was still lying on bed, the sleepiness was still haunting him but that couldn't stop him from noticing the loud sound his roommate was making. Mark rubbed his eyes to see Jackson, or to be more exact, Krystal, was dressing like a countryside man. "And dressing so ugly like that, too..."

"Morning, Mark, sorry because I woke you up." Krystal smiled coyly. "I'm going out so I have to, you know, disguise."

"I don't rememember you have any show meetings or anything, you couldn't go to Roommate either, so exactly where?"

"Well, you know, just... meeting up with a friend! His name is Jiwon, we met at the subway, he's very funny so I want to hang out with him more, that's all."

"Ok, we have to practice soon so hurry up and come home."

"Alright~" Krystal sang to herself as she left the dorm, Mark chuckled to himself as he went back to sleep. 

 

"Brr... it's so cold." Jackson, now the real Jackson Wang who was stuck in Krystal's body, couldn't stop grumbling becaues of how cold it was. "What the hell is she taking so long?"

"Jackson." 

"GAHH???!!" Jackson jumped as someone whispered into his ear. He looked to the left to see a boy dressed in... old-fashioned clothes. "W-What the hell?! K-K-Krystal?!"

"Surprise?" Krystal still kept the cool expression on her look, she blinked.

"No one is surprised here, you idiot! I was just, amazed by how ugly my clothes are." Jackson scanned from Krystal's head to toe then toe to head. She frowned and punched his hand. "Ouch!" He let out a loud moan as they walked away. "That was really hurt!"

"Id you hadn;t insulted me." 

"But I was insulting myself, not you!"

"Oh... yeah." krystal suddenly felt guilty but she quickly changed back to her usual stubborn self. "I just want to punch you because you are an idiot, that's all."

"Beautiful excuse." Jackson rolled his eyes. "So Starbucks hasn't opened yet, it's still too early but instead of that, I've found a suitable place for us."

"Where?"

"The Diamond Club."

"Excuse me?!" Krystal yelled. "We are not going to a club! What if we get caught and we won't be able to discuss our stories!"

"What? Oh come on no one would realize if we keep dancing and having fun like any other wild animals!" Jackson pouted.

"If we dance, will we be able to discuss? No. Now please make it hurry because your lovely Got7 have to practice at 6." Krystal smiled at him but her eyes weren't smiling at all. 

"Fine, princess." Jackson rolled his eyes and they found a quiet coffee.

"One orange juice, please."

"One black coffee, thank you and have a nice day!" Jackson waved to the waiter. "So how was your first day at Roommate, excited?"

"Are you kidding me? It's because of your stupid answers on Weekly Idol, the whole cast just teased me and I was so mad! Why the heck did you do that anyway?! I always chose Johnny Deep, I mean he's handsome he's kind of badass yet has that manly figure and he's just, he's so hot! Comparing to you! You are nothing but a fencing guy!!" She was talking so fast that it felt like she was rapping. Jackson bounced at his seat, well... he made a big mistake there, didn't he? But he didn't regret it, he was proud of it, instead! Now that their names were everywhere on the internet, netizens supported them as well. He was just joking all the way. However, Jackson did read bad comments. Many people disliked Krystal because of her attitude which people described, arrogant. But it wasn't true at all, even though he didn't know much about her but he could tell that she wasn't that kind of people. "Are you even listening?!" krystal slapped the table and it made Jackson came back to his sense.

"Oh! Yes, Yes I am!"

"Great! That's just only Weekly Idol, what kind of talkshow do you have on KBS next, I don't want to know but please say that you didn't do anything weird." Krystal rubbed her forehead and Jackson bit his bottom lip. "Actually, I... did something weird."

"JACKSON WANG!!!!"

 

"NIce job everyone, let's take a rest for now!"

"Goodbye, coach!" Everyone bowed to the dance teacher as he left the room then they all broke down. 

"Man, that dance move was hard!" JR breathed heavily and started talking bad about the dance moves. Krystal on the other side, was busy thinking about their conversation this morning, it was nice hanging out with Jackson, to be pretty honest. Aside from the fact that he destroyed her image, he did a great job there. One more thing she couldn't get it out of her head that was when they talked about Youngji. "Oh? Youngji is just my friend, a very close friend. Not to mention she also thinks of me as a close female friend so I don't think we can go any futher than that. Although BamBam ships us, yeah. But if she ever sees me as a man, well... I don't know. Sometimes, I also see her as a woman but it's just that, I don't think it's time to fall in love yet." Not the time to fall in love right now, huh? Krystal sighed as she lied down on the floor and closed her eyes. 

"Hey stupid." Someone kicked her leg, Krystal opened her left eye to check out who was it and it was Im Jaebum, again. Please, don't tell her to take a— "Let's take a bath together!" Damn it!

"No thank you, I will take one when it comes to midnight. I'm just very tired right now, keeping up with everything." She politely declined, for god's sake she never wanted to walk inside the bathroom with any other man again. Talking about taking a bath, had jackson took one yet? It had been a few days since they met and as she believed, he hadn't took a shower yet. "Or maybe I will take a shower first and then you guys take one after."

"Well, alright. Why not? After you?" JB shrugged and went back to the guys. Krystal sat up and left the practice room. Behind her, Mark was staring at that short body as its left. Something is not right here, or am I just imagining things?

"Hello!" Jackson shouted as he picked up the phone call from Krystal. "Is everything alright because everything is not alright over here."

"jackson? What's happening?" Krystal narrowed her eyes. 

"Look, Krystal, don't be mad but Victoria is putting soap inside that huge bathtub. I didn't take a shower for like four days now and that's why she is doing this, for me." Jackson sounded nervous, Krystal couldn't help but laughed at him. "Why are you laughing, I'm so scared right now!"

"Why are you scared?" She tilted her head.

"Because you are going to punch me in the if you know that I've seen your flawless body." 

"Well, Jackson, listen, here is the issue." She sighed. He's got a point, of course she would be mad but they really didn't have another choice, did they? Her heart was beating like crazy, imagining Jackson touched her body and to himself— STOP KRYSTAL JUNG STOP WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL. She jumped around, kept herself calm from not screaming out loud.

"Krystal, are you there? Hello~?"

"JACKSONI'VESEENYOURBODY." She spoke in a fast tone that it felt like she was talking in another language. 

"Is that Spanish? Well personally I think people who speach Spanish are very y." He wiggles his eyebrows as he spoke. Krystal, on the other side of coures was breathing heavily, she took another deep breath and shouted. 

"I SAID THAT I SAW YOUR BODY!"

"........."

".........."

"... . . . ..........................."

Why isn't he anwering? I-Is he mad? No way, he has been joking about it for the whole time, he couldn't be mad at something like this! "H-Hello?"

"Why didn't you tell me earlier so that I could take a shower earlier, you made me scratch this body for three days and I'm very mad right now." 

"I'm sorry because I was, I was too embarrassing, alright?! And it's not like that I did it by myself, JB just dragged me into the shower! And and and— Wait, you aren't mad at me?" She blinked rapidly.

"What, tell e a reason why should I be mad. Of course I'm very surprised about that but we don't have another choice, do we? It's not like that we can take a shower together and clean each other's bodies that would be more way too weird and also the feelings, like imagine someone brushes your s I can't take that—"

"Enough!!!!" Krystal yelled, her face was now red as a tomato. "Enough is enough!!! You can now go put your head inside the toilet and flush it, have a worst day and hope to see you somewhere in the far future!" She wanted to explode right now, she angrily turned off the phone and put it on the sink then fanned herself. "What a horrible person, at least he didn't need to say that!"

"What a strange person, I was trying to not be mad!" Jackson also put his phone on the sink and rolled his eyes as he walked into the bathtub. "Woa~ Bubble everywhere, this is going to be so relaxing." He smiled at himself as he took the towel that had been covering his body out and quickly got inside the bathtub. . I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING BECAUSE I TOOK IT OFF AND JUMPED DOWN HERE REAL QUICK. I SAW NOTHING BUT HER PALE SKIN. I SAW NOTHIING. He was calming his beating heart down, well to be very honest he could not calm it down anymore, he sat there for one minute, trying to grab things togehter then took a deep breath. "Luckily the leader made a bubble bathtub, at least I won't be able to see through her body because of the bubble!"

"Krystal, do you need help?" Victoria called for him and Jackson startled. "N-No, no need to I mean man I'm a freaking 21 years old young adult I can handle things by myself!"

"Alright, well then you don't have to be so... mad, I, I think?" Victoria scratched her head. "She's being awfully weird, is she?" 

"Ok, Jackson Wang/Krystal Jung, you can do this." They inhaled and swallowed as they the shower.

 

"I feel... so fresh." Jackson walked out of the bathtub, his soaked hair and body was cold but he wasn't cold at all. Instead, he felt cool and amazing like finally, he got to take the first shower in one thousand years. He smiled to himself as he dried his body and his cheeks were blushing so hard, they changed to a red peach color. Now he got knew what a woman's body look like, guess he shouldn't feel shy or awkward about it anymore because slowly, he would get used to it and even got bored of being in a girl's body more than excited, wait— sounds like a ert! 

"Krystal?"

"What?"

"Heehee."

"Why are you laughing, that's creepy." 

"Just want to tell you that you have a nice body."

"Thanks."

"..."

"wAIT WHAT THE HELL JACKSON WANG DO YOU WANNA DIE"

"He, Hey calm down! I was just joking!"

"You better be! Geez that's really, ugh!" 

Hahaha~ She's so cute, getting all frustrated like this. I mean, what..? "Um, Krystal, so that we've known everything about each other now so I guess there is nothing else to be awkward around each other anymore?"

"Hm? Ah..." Her cheeks grew more red. "I understand, well, it depends on how you treat me then."

"I will treat you like you are my one of a kind princess!"

"Oh shut up!"

"Heehee."

"Hey, Jackson."

"Yeah?"

"You have a small boy."

"... oK KRYSTAL JUNG SOOJUNG ARE YOU SERIOUS—"

"Hahaha!!!" 

And the night continued with laughs and joy, although they hadn;t truly known each other well yet but, somehow, they both felt like they had known each other for long enough.

 


long time no see, hello, how are you guys doing?? i'm sorry for the lateness oh my gosh look at how long has it been since this story last update ; ; just telling you guys that i'm not going to abandon my babies including this story and my other stories, do check it ou please < 3 anyway, heres the new chapter for everyone and i hope you love it, comment and subscribe for more!! have a nice day!