Your body

Exchange minds, bodies and souls.

"Annyeong Jackson, take care!" Youngji smiled widely.

"Bye bye, see you tomorrow!" Sunny said as she waved.

"See you later, guys." Jackson turned back and waved at the people from Roommate. He had a great night and he enjoyed himself very much, sadly he had a schedule coming up in next thirty minutes so he better be quick or he will miss it. He let out a small sigh. It was almost midnight yet he had to record for another program. Well, he chose this busy life after all and as long as he got to be with his brothers, Got7 then nothing could stop him from living a life like this. 

He went into the car, said hello to the manager. "Manager, what time do we start recording?" He asked in a tired voice.

"It's 11:35PM now, we'll start at 12:30PM. And Jackson, remember to put on a smile, don't give me that tired look." The manager ruffled his hair, Jackson smiled a little and nodded. "Sorry." Then he turned his gaze toward the window to look at the scene of Seoul at night. Time passed and he kept staring outside, lost in minds until he suddenly heard a loud noise. 

BEEEEPPP! 

And he could see the light, too. Jackson looked up at the front of the car to see another car with shining lights, the next thing he could think about is to save the manager. "Manager, watch out!" He knew they wouldn't make it but at least he must save his manager. He used his body to cover the manager's and the next thing he saw was the broken glasses flew through and the sharp glasses pierced into his skin, Jackson bit his tongue and the car rolled. The last thing he saw was the blurred vision, the people were helped him to get up and teh manager was yelling his name. He could hear someone screaming the name "Soojung, Soojung, wake up! Please, Soojung, listen to me!"

Soojung? Who, sounds familiar...

He stop thinking and closed his eyes.

 

 

"Oh my god!" 

Jackson Wang woke up, sweat all over his body. He breathed heavily as he remembered about what happened last night. That's right, an accident. A car accident. I-Is he dead now? He blinked a few times then looked at the scene around him. Where is he? Isn't this... a hospital? He stared down at his body, it was covered in white blanked. Yes, he is still alive and currently in a hospital. He sighed and rubbed his forehead. "Ouch, that was really hurt." 

Hm? What's wrong with my voice today? Maybe because... I just woke up so I sound a little weird? He tilted his head aside and he touched his hair. Um... My hair... is longer????!! What the hell?! He sat up slightly and touched his hair as he stared at it. What the heck? Long hair?! When did he have long hair? Did the manager prank him? Not only his hair but also... Jackson looked down at his chest. 

"H-Huh...." 

He touched those "watermelons", eyes opened widely and then pulled the blanket out, he covered his mouth so he couldn't scream. 

W-What the ?! W-When do I have s? W-Where is m-my junior? Oh god- He touched every inch of the body he was currently in. No way, don't tell me I got a plastic surgery! He was dumbfounded. Damn it... It was a dream, right? Maybe if he hit himself with something then probably he would wake up forr real! B-But... all of these things felt so real. It wasn't a dream anymore. He wanted to cry. 

Jackson looked up at the flowers and gifts next to him. "Krystal, get well soon~ from f(x)." He stared at the piece of papaer next to the flowers. What Krystal? f(x)? f(x) is a girl group, right? He looked at another note on the table. "Dear Soojung, we visited you a bunch of times but you are still asleep. Wake up soon, ok? We have a date next weekend! from Jessica." 

"Are these for... me?" He touched the note slightly, looked at things around him. "But my name is not Soojung nor Krystal! Probably for the person next to me." He nodded and calmed himself down to look at the bed next to his bed. Another patient was lying down and... 

"Holly ." 

It was him, no, his body. Sleeping peacefully. I-If his body is here then who is he right now?! Jackson dashed out of the room and found the way to the bathroom. People were eveywhere and he felt hurt. "D-Damn it.." He grumbled and hugged his stomach. 

"Miss Soojung?" A nurse came by and held his shaken body.

"Soojung? I'm not Soojung..." He glared at her. The nurse chuckled. "Strange, we already checked your brain and you are normal but now you've gone crazy. Should we have another check?" 

The hell is wrong with this women? His stomach was super hurt, he kept glaring at her until he heard someone screamed. 

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!" It was loud and it came from his room. Jackson turned back and looked at the nurse. "Doctor Park, doctor Park!" THe nurse suddenly screamed and ran off. 

"H-Hey, wait!" He reached his hand out and then he saw his body ran out of the room, looked around with a scary expression on the face then he met those eyes. 

"My body!" Both of them screamed and pointed at each other.

"No what the hell, who are you?!" His body screamed then grabbed his hand. Jackson blinked then yelled back.

"I should be the one to ask, excuse me but you are currently living in my body!" 

"I-I don't know but this is my body, w-what the heck, then whose body i'm inside right now?" The second Jackson Wang touched all over his body then looked at his chest. "N-No those things and... WHat is this feelings to have things between your thighs... I'm a male." The second Jackson Wang sat down on the floor and stared up at the real Jackson. 

"You talk like you are not a male.. Then- Wait a minute." 

Well, he was clearly inside a female's body and the notes on the table all said "Soojung" and "Krystal, get well soon.", more importantly those were from a famous female group, f(x). And all the nots and gifts was on the table next to his best  so they were for him. Second of all, his body just pointed at him and said this female body was his body. That means, the owner of his body is a girl and the last thing, yesterday he could hear people screamed the name "Soojung, wake up.", so he and her were both at the accident yesterday. Not only that, she also a victim. Now it's all makes sense and connected together. 

Jackson looked at the face about to cry of his body and shook his arm lightly. "You are... Krystal from f(x)?" 

His body was staring at the ground and then looked up, nodded slightly. "Who are you?"

"J-Jackson Wang from Got7."

"Doctor Park, there they are! THe crazy idols!" The nurse ran up to them and Jackson again, glared at the nurse. 



7:00PM

After a long time checking their body again, they got back to their room and relaxed for the last day before they went back to their busy life. No one got hurt badly, except Krysta's body was having a stomachache for some reasons. Jackson Wang, currently was in Krystal's body, he let out a long sigh while sat on the bed. 

"So, Krystal is your name. f(x) and Got7 haven't met before, right?" He tried for a conversation. Yugyeom, the maknae of Got7 was a fan of Krystal and of course, Jackson heard all the stories and compliments about Krystal everyday. Yugyeom said that Krystal seems like a cold person but in fact, she's really friendly and cute. Well, he had to try to find out if it's true or not.

"Amber met you guys before." Krystal bit her bottom lip. But well, since she was in Jackson's body, Jackson looked real hot when he bit his bottom lip. 

"God I'm so hot." Jackson smirked while staring at Krystal. 

Krystal looked up at him and frowned. "What?! You should thinking about the way to get rid of this things! This is just unacceptable. I mean what, I'm inside a man's body! I don't even know who are you and you are now in my body! I-I just-"

"Krystal, calm down!" Jackson raised up his hand. Wow, she is really angry and scared right now. 

"Why is this happening to me? No, this is just a dream, I need to wake up. What was your name again, Jerkson?" She stood up. Jackson rolled his eyes and also stood up. "It's Jackson, oh my god." 

"Ok, Jackson. It's kinda strange because I don't even know who are you and... I met you in my dream! Haha, funny. It's like, fate, wow but I have to wake up from this terrible nightmare. I have works to do tomorrow so please, Jackson, hit. My. Face." Krystal pointed at herself - Jackson's body. Jackson stepped back and shook his head.

"Are you crazy? It's not a dream! I thought it was a dream at first, too but it's clearly not now since I can feel everything.. so... real." He said and stared down at his chest and his body. Krystal opened her eyes widely and hit his face with a pillow. "Yah, you think this is funny?! Y-You can not, don't ever look down!!!!" 

"W-W-W-Wait, then what about my body?! You have to be responsible to!" He held her hand but she was too strong. Obviously, because she was a boy now.

"You think I want to see those creepy and disgusting things? Ahhhhh!!!! I can feel this uncomfortable thing between my thighs!" 

"Just calm down, please! We'll find out a way to fix this problem!" 

Krystal finally calmed down a little, she threw the pillow down and threw herself on the bed. "Nooooo..... THis is bad, really really bad."

Jackson sat down quietly on his bed, too. He rubbed his forehead and thought about it. "Hey, at first, we should exchange phone numbers." 

Krystal woke up from the bed and nodded. "Ok." They both took the phones on the table and exchanged numbers. Jackson was saving her numbers but then he saw more than 50 messages from his friends, members and family. He smiled happily and looked at them all. "Jackson, please respond if you see this!", "Jackie, don't die please you still owe me 30won ok.", "Jackson, I went to the church and prayed for you TT~TT.",... All of them are so lovely. 

He chuckled and then there were messages from YoungJi. "Hm?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Jackson, so I heard you and Krystal from f(x) met an accident... We made a lot of food today and we saved you some of them so please get back soon, come back and play with ussss!!! TT~TT Jackson, I hope you are ok because... I, um, have something to tell you... so please... be back soon." 

"Youngji?" He mumbled.

"Over 50 messages, daebak." From nowhere, Krystal poked in.

"W-Wha, Krystal?!" He stepped aside. She pouted then left her phone on the table. "You are popular, eh?"

"Thanks, because I'm awesome so everyone wants a piece of me." He smirked. "How many messages have you received?" 

Krystal had a sad expression on her face then she hit his shoulder lightly. "None of your bussiness."

"Hey~ Come on Krystal." He pinched her cheeks.

"O-Ow! Hurt! Let me gwo!" She pushed him away. 

"My body will get hurt, not you." 

"But you should care about the feelings!"

"Oh my god Soojung." 

They both stopped fighting and stared at the door where a woman was standing. It was Krystal's sister, Jessica Jung. 

"J-Jessica?" Krystal said and Jackson let got of her cheeks. "Jessica? From SNSD?" Jack tilted his head at Krystal.

"Y-Yeah." She nodded.

"Sooooooojuuuungggg!!!!" Jessica threw the gift away and ran up to Jackson and hugged him tightly. 

"Oh wow-" Jackson couldn't stop her, he let her hug him and he could feel this... soft feelings when Jessica's chest touched his chest. So this is how does it feel when a girl hugs a girl... His face grew red and Krystal next to him pushed Jessica away and screamed. "Unnie, don't let the ert touch you!"

"What?!" Jackson blinked.

"Hm? Unnie? Me? Oh, uhm..." Jessica narrowed her eyes.

"Unnie, I know this is gonna be a little crazy... but will you listen to me? Because I'm speaking the truth and you must trust me." 

"I-Ok, I will try to..."

 

 

 

Jessica was dumbfounded. Krystal and Jackson glanced at each other and bit their lips. "Sooyeon, what's your idea?" Krystal asked. 

"K-K-K-Krystal, you are a man now, I-I can't believe it!" Jessica screamed. "We can pretend like a couple and go on a date together! What do you say?"

"Unni/Jessica!" Both Jack and Krys yelled. 

"Huh?" Jessica blinked. 

"I'm not allowed to date someone right now." Jackson said in a sad tone. 

"So you mean if you are allowed, you would date me?" 

"Yeah, since you are so beautiful and I love your body." Jackson flirted, again. Krystal rolled her eyes. "Please, tell me what to do. I can not stand this anymore. After I get back to my body, you can feel free to date her." 

"So... like what Jackson said, you guys exchanged souls after that accident, right?" Jessica her chin. The two people nodded. "And... we can not find the way to exchange you guys back for now so I guess you guys have to pretend to be each other for a while while I'll find someone who can solve this crazy problem." 

"Pretend to be each other? No. Way." Krystal pouted. 

"If that's the final way then I guess we have to..." Jackson tilted his head at Krystal. "THe only problem is, I don't know much about SM Entertaiment and the people around you and you also know nothing about the people around me. We are idols, we have to pratice dancing for our songs but you don't know how to dance to GOt7's songs and I don't know how to dance to f(x)'s songs... Oh my god." 

"I'm exhausted now!" Krystal couldn't stop whining.

"Then.... I guess we have to pretend that you guys lost your memories." Jessica spoke up. "But just forget about the dancing things and some people. And only the three of us know about this. Don't worry, I will help you." 

"Will that really work?" Krystal rubbed her forehead, hear head just want to explode right now.

"It will! Trust me, just for a while. You guys may have to contact each other and tell each other about the details, too. Ugh, this is so crazy but I love this! It's like a movie, isn't it?" 

"Yeah, a crazy drama." Jackson smirked and looked at Krystal. 

"What?" She looked at him then stared down at her feet.

"You and me will stick together from now on, Krystal."


like what i said, the first chapter is always the most boring oneee >< but the next chapter will be more fun since their crazy life started from tomorrow xD 

and i already got 7 subscribers (OMG GOT7--) and more than 110 views thank you so much guys!!!!!!!!! also, today is the last day of 2014, 2015 is tomorrow! I wish you a happy new year and let's celebrate together, yeah? :")