MTTF #24

Marrying the Tuan Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 24: SUNDATE

 

The next day, BamBam had asked for Mark and Sae Mi to bring them to Disneyland as he really wishes to go there once in a lifetime. Sae Mi is looking normal as she could be. Her top priority is her baby in her tummy now and that is why she doesn’t want to get a depression which could affect her baby.

 

“Alright! Let’s go! I’m ready!” Sae Mi appeared with a black and white one piece long dress with a cardigan. She also has a bag slung on her right arm with a flowy hat in hand, not to forget her DSLR slung on her neck. She decided to let her hair flow with the wind and just put a simple makeup on. Mark was sleeping after the breakfast the moment she was preparing herself. He said he doesn't want to tag along. He slept in the guest room last night because she noticed that his side of the bed is fixed like no one touched it before.

 

“Omo, noona! How could I not fall in love with you!! You are so beautiful!” BamBam came and held her hand. He escorted her to the door but suddenly put to a halt. “But, wait! Who’s going to bring us? Didn’t Mark hyung say that he doesn’t want to follow us? Joey didn’t get his license yet, right?” He looked at Joey and he shook his head signing a no.

 

“We could just get a taxi. It’s not a big deal since the car wouldn’t fit for the eight of us anyway.” JB said as the leader of the group. Joey nodded and he said to go to a nearby bus station to reduce the cost.

 

“KYAAAAAA!!!!” The maknae line was busy jumping around to even bother the eyes that were glancing back and forth on them. Sae Mi was excited too but she shouldn’t be jumping like that for goodness sake. She’s a pregnant woman for crying out loud. Jinyoung went to the booth to buy the tickets while the others are busy taking pictures. Sae Mi too not left out as they took a commemorative picture of them as a group except for Jinyoung. Joey had been there before with his family so it would be an honor for him to show them what’s around.

 

Sae Mi reviewed the picture they took before and spotted a weird man dressing in a checkered jacket with shades and a snapback. She almost recognized the figure when suddenly Jinyoung came and handed them the tickets to all of them one by one. BamBam head over to one of the store and bought a matching hairband for himself and Sae Mi. it’s a blue Mickey and pink Minnie one. He proudly showed the Minnie one to Sae Mi and remove Sae Mi’s hat to fix the hairband on her head.

 

Every now and then, JB couldn’t stop taking pictures and they stopped once in a while to take a selfie. Yeah, he will post them on his Instagram account later. They went on various kinds of rides which some Sae Mi joined and some not until they were too tired to even scream and laugh. Joey told them that there’s this extreme ride that they HAVE to go on and Sae Mi rejected the offer but offered herself to buy lunch instead. Jinyoung tagged along with her to hide his scaredy cat feeling with protecting his hyung’s wife who’s going to be alone.

 

They decided to go with a family combo set since the boys are all such big eaters. Once their orders are done, Sae Mi took the tray and makes her way towards an empty table that would fit enough for the eight of them. She made two turns because there are four trays of foods and on her second time, she bumped with a guy making her wobbly for a minute. Jinyoung came just in time to catch her and the food before they all fall together.

 

“Oh no! Sorry! I’m really sorry! My bad! I wasn’t looking where I was going. Sorry!” Sae Mi blabbered. Once she looked up, she was really surprised to see her leader looking down to her.

 

“James? Hi!” Sae Mi greeted and smiled. “Hey!” He greeted back. It was so awkward that Sae Mi had to excuse herself to put the tray down first. Then, she eyed James and saw him walking towards a table with a cute three years old girl waiting patiently for food. She saw how James smiled warmly at the girl and at that time she remembered that Jill said it has been a long time since the staffs seen James smiled.

 

“Who’s that guy? You two looked friendly…” Jinyoung asked after getting the last tray from the counter. “He’s James. He is the leader in the department I’m working on.” Sae Mi replied with a smile. “Ohhh…” Jinyoung trailed.

 

Sae Mi’s lips curled up into a smile when a group of handsome boys’ faces came into her view. Joey with ecstatic face, JB with the always try to look cool face, BamBam with a pale face, Youngjae with the I-swear-my life-on-my throat-just now and the two left are the excited faces saying they want to ride again.

 

“What’s wrong with your faces? Handsome princes turned into frogs in a matter of second. Hahaha…” Sae Mi laughed rather loudly. “Shut it, noona. Experienceit yourself and you would come down bald because the wind caught you Rapunzel’s hair.” BamBam sulked but his hands are still reaching for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter