MTTF #22

Marrying the Tuan Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 22: SURPRISEEEE....(?)

 

Sae Mi went into her room after realizing it was almost 3.00 a.m. She and Joey had such a fun time laughing with each other. Mostly, it was Joey who will tell a story and Sae Mi just respond or sometimes she will also interrupts and then boom! There goes the boy and girl who were laughing their heads off in the middle of the night.

 

Sae Mi had longed for that feeling ever since she came to America. She wanted to tell and hear a story from a friend so when she met with Joey it became a little awkward at first but then, little that they know they had so much to share with each other. Mama had come in earlier when she arrived home at 1.00 and checked on them but she just let them be because they look like they are having fun and she didn’t want to interrupt them.

 

She walked and settled herself in the bed. The bed she shared with Mark. She doesn’t know what will happen after this. Will she have to sleep on the sofa? But, she’s pregnant. Oh right. She turned to her left, staring at the empty space that has been like that for 5 days already. She had to admit it. She misses him so much. Lately, she had been having morning sickness too but not too bad along with a slight headache. She went to a clinic and the doctor in charge said that it’s normal for a first time’s pregnancy. After that, she went to sleep with burden of missing Mark so much.

 

 

Mark arrived LAX at 6.00 am after the long flight. He seems fatigue and exhausted like always. He got out of the plane with his backpack and went straight to the baggage pick-up. After that, he went straight to a cab that will drive him home..

 

On his way home, he received a call from Papa.

 

“Mark, are you still in Korea?”

 

“No, I’m heading home right now. Why?”

 

“Nothing. Just come home fast. Bye.” He hung up soon after making Mark felt confused and worried at the same time. Two hours later, he reached home, receiving greetings from Papa and Mama and Sae Mi too since it’s the weekend and she doesn’t have to work.

 

Mark kissed them on the cheeks except for Sae Mi. The moment they faced together, Mama can sense the great awkwardness between the two of them. “You two should greet each other properly. Are you guys fighting or something?” Mama said in purpose expecting some response from the couple.

 

Mark being the obedient son he is, took a step closer and planted a kiss on her forehead and whispered a hi. Sae Mi replied with a smile and hugged him tightly. Mark was starstrucked by her sudden action but replied to it. When he was about to break the hug, the doorbell rang.

 

“Are we having any guest, Papa?” Mama asked her husband sweetly but Papa just shook his head.

 

“I’ll go and take a look.” Mark said and headed to the door. The moment he opened the door, he was crushed in a big teddy bear hug by two guys. Mark quickly pushed them away disgustedly to realize that it’s his best friends.

 

“ANYEONG!!! HELLO!!” Papa, Mama and Sae Mi rushed to the door when they heard a ruckus going on there.

 

“What’s with the---“ Papa’s words were stopped when he saw 6 familiar faces with wide grins plastered on their smile except for one who seems to be a little grumpy.

 

“What are you guys doing HERE??!!” Mark shouted at them but Mama quickly pushed her way to the front and greets them with a mother’s smile. “Oh, you’re Mark’s friends! It’s been a long time since I’ve seen you guys. BamBam have matured a lot. And so does Yugyeom. You all look more handsome than the last time we me!” Mama exclaimed in excitement.

 

“Where’s Sae Mi noona?” BamBam asked straightforwardly.

 

“Guys, I’m asking why the hell are you here?” Mark asked again with gritted teeth.

 

“Nooonaaaa~~” BamBam went up to Sae Mi when he saw her behind them and hug her tightly. Sae Mi was shocked at his sudden hug and felt out of breath a bit. She replied his hug and patted his back. They are about the same height anyway. Then, Mark grabs BamBam by his back collar and broke their hug.

 

“And why would you just hug my WIFE in front of my very own eyes. I’m still alive, you know.” Mark said angrily and puffed his cheeks out of anger. The rest of the boys just watched their situation in amusement.

 

“Mark, you shouldn’t treat our guests like that. Come in, everyone.” Mama said and stay away of the doorway so that they could walk inside. They rolled their bags and all hugged Papa in order to greet the host. Mark is still not satisfied and grab JB who’s the very last to get inside the house.

 

“This is your idea isn’t it?” His eyes are flaring and struck right into JB

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter