MTTF #21

Marrying the Tuan Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 21: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

 

Mark stayed at Korea for a few more days and he didn’t go to any meetings because of his bruised face. The injuries on his body had recovered but his left arm still stung whenever he wanted to move it.

 

On the days of Mark’s absent, Sae Mi had waited for his call. She knew he wouldn’t call but it wouldn’t hurt anyone if she puts a little bit teeny weenie hope right? Other than that, she also received a missed call from him from three days ago but that was because she’s in the shower otherwise she would’ve picked it up. She wondered what was the reason of him calling her so that’s why she waited and waited.

 

Sae Mi went to work like usual as she can’t just stay at home. It just feels weird as she is not the type to not do anything even when she is sick. She walked into the building in her heeled flats. Not the high heels one and before going home the other day, the doctor even advised her to not wear high heels.

 

Upon reaching the elevator, the workers all looked at her weirdly because of the last incident. They are such a coward for not confronting Sae Mi and asked her what’s wrong but just kept talking behind her back because it involved their future CEO. Luckily, Jill came a minute later and chatted comfortably with her, killing those rude staring eyes.

 

“Are you okay going to work?” Jill asked when they reached their department. She didn’t ask earlier as they are lots and lots pair of ears hearing their conversation. “Yeah, I think I’m okay.” Sae Mi smiled in return and continues her works straight after.

 

Meanwhile, her husband is busy having fun with his friends. They are having a get together after a while along with celebrating Mark’s status as a husband…again. (-_-) BamBam being a whiny child he could be, kept plastering around Mark and asked why he didn’t bring Sae Mi along. Like adding salt on a wound, Yugyeom joined in being as childish as he could get.

 

“Hyung~~~ you are so mean~~~” Bam Bam kept repeating that sentence, making Mark annoyed. But he didn’t pay any attention to the two maknaes instead he kept drinking the soju out of his glass.

 

“When are you going back to your home, hyung?” Youngjae asked out of nowhere.

 

“Tomorrow at 11 pm.” He answered and took another sip afterwards.

 

JB whispered something into Jinyoung’s ears discreetly so that Mark didn’t notice and asked him to pass it around. After they all received the message, they all nodded eagerly especially Bam Bam, accepting his brilliant idea.

 

The next day, the boys decided to send Mark away from the airport which brings a great confusion into Mark’s head. They never did this before as a 6 because it was only Jinyoung or Jackson that had only sent him before. Moreover, it’s almost midnight and why would they even bring such a hard work to send him away?

 

“Bye hyung!!! See you later!!!” BamBam shouted but got his mouth shut emergencyly by Jackson’s hand.

 

“Take care hyung~ Anyeong!!!” They all waved eagerly in symphony, hiding their awkward smiles.

 

Mark hesitantly waved back as he felt weird, really weird with their over-caring behaviors. But, he just shrugged it off and lined up to get his passport and ticket checked before going into the lounge.

 

“Yah! Ppalli ppalli!” JB called to his dongsaengs indicating them to go the car as soon as Mark’s figure disappeared. The boys quickly responded and run for their life to the Jinyoung’s car. Only Mark and JB had their licenses so one of the cars was driven by the Driver Gook. In conclusion, they had three cars with them to the airport. 

 

One, Mark’s which was driven by him with BamBam, Yugyeom and Youngjae inside. Two, Jinyoung’s own sports car which were driven by JB. Yeah, Jinyoung didn’t get his license yet because he failed it many times but his parents just bought one for him to make it easy to transport him and his friends anywhere they go. Three, which was driven by Driver Gook and he brought along two other assistant of the Park’s house due to their young master’s instruction. The third car followed them from behind, but taking quiet a space so that Mark wouldn’t notice anything. Also in the third car includes their six big luggages.

 

Then, they walked inside the airport again with each of their own luggage in one hand and a passport and flight ticket in the other. With just 45 minutes until the plane depart, they walked hurriedly to the drop in luggage and then to the appointed gate to give their passports and tickets to be inspected. All of them passed and now ont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter