BONUS CHAPTER: Y YEOLLIE

OH! We Got Married... Wait , What?! (On Hiatus)

So before we start, I just want you guys to know that this isn't really something serious, just a wittle Chanyeol who became wittle y  but if you aren't comfortable with even just a little byun then please dont read this chapter xD Mianhe, dont know what came over me to write this stuff. LOL byun author alert!! xD so, without furthur adue,  here it is! c: 

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chanyeol's POV

I was watching Sunny noona ,this one fine but incredibly hot summer day ,cutting some watermelons when I sudddenly got the urge to check her out. I looked at her lips which is  currently pouting a little because of concentration and man! I wanna kiss those lips; slowly I moved my eyes down to her neck, that swan like neck which I wanna tickle with tiny kisses; moving down more to her big and full bust... O.O Wait what?!!!!

YAAAH!!! CHANYEOL-AH! PABO-YAH?!!  ert ert ert!!! But they really are big.. and those legs! Dang those legs! She might be short but yeah ! She's got some hot legs.. O.O WAAAH >////< ert ert! Stop Chanyeol.. You're so gross thinking all of that about your sunbae.. But, she is my wife afterall... Yah! Just a fake wife you idiot! Aisshhh.. Sunny noona,.. What have you done to me? I should stop.. Chanyeol-ah.. Think about horses, ponies, and yeah! unicorns.. think about you Lay hyung.. A freaking awesome unicorn, with a single majestic horn.. Wait? Was it even called a horn.. oh well.. Then it has those 4 legs which will make 'em run so fast and... wait? Legs? ...

 

 

And my thoughts came back to noonas legs. Oh men!!!!! >///< 

"Yeollie~ah! Here are your watermelons!" Noona called to me as she shoved a piece directly into my mouth. 

"Umff.... Gurshh. marsh..mrsshoo..(Gomawo)", I said to noona as I eat the piece of watermelon. I looked at noona to see her eating some too.

She's so cute.. kekeke.. the way she munches the watermelon is just so cute. The way her lips... OPPSS! STOP! Before you think of anything else.. Stop.

"Yeollie~ah! Also have some ice cream here! Want some?"

Oh.. Ice cream. Yeah, I guess I need that. Maybe it's heat that makes me think of all this things.

"Neh noona~ Kamsahamnida.", I ate a spoonful and looked up to say that the ice cream tastes so good when I saw here some ice cream off her spoon.

O.O   >//////////<

I want to be the spoon..

...

,,..

..

Lipss.. Those red pouty kissable lips. I wonder how they would taste? Like a watermelon? or ice cream? Or maybe, even sweeter?

 

Waaaaaaaahh TToTT What is happening to me?! I gotta go! Im a dangerzone right now. I hurriedly finish my watermelon and ran upstairs.

Wait, let me go back, i need to bring that ice cream too.

 

"Eh? Yeollie~ah! Where are you going?"

"I'm saving you noona! Bye!"

"Huh? Saving me from what? That weird kid. Kekkeke~ Oh well, I guess it's just you and me now Mr. Watermelon." *chomp

 

 

 

 

 

 

*********************************************************************************le end***************************************************************************************************

Author's note: Peace ^^V haha xD Dont know what i was thinking XD LOL.. Bare with me for a while lovelies XD and please understand Yeollie.. It's the heat.. LOL