The Spoiled Happy Virus

OH! We Got Married... Wait , What?! (On Hiatus)

Chanyeol's POV

 

*OMNOMNOMNOM *NOMNOM

I was busy glompping on my food and admiring my cutie vegetables that I cut myself (he is so proud) when I accidentally swallowed the unchewed peices of the food I recently put in my mouth, in other words, I am currently choking right now.

*cough *cough

"Aigoo, Yeollie! You should always remember to chew first before you swallow! Here.", Sunny nooona scolded me as I drank the water she gave me.

"Mianhe noona.", I apologized while she is patting my back.

"Aigoo, let me guess, you were busy admiring your "masterpeice" aren't you, Yeollie?", noona said as she giggled softly.

I blushed as I nod. >////< 

"Kekeke~ You ok now? "

"Neh~ Gomawo noona."

"Arasoo. keke~ I guess were done now. Let me wash the dishes first and then we'll go around the house. Is that alright?"

"Neh noona! But, what shall I do? "

"Hmm.. You can watch television in the living room while you wait."

"Neh~"

 

And I went to the living room to watch some tv. 

 

 

 

=.= This is boring. I'll just go to noona. Hmf.

 

"Noona!!!!!"

"Eh? I'm not done yet Yeollie. Go on and watch some tv."

"I don't want!"

"Eh? Waeyo?"

"It's boring noona. It's more fun disturbing you. Kekekek~"

"Aish this kid. Arasoo, just sit there in the stool."

Eh? If I would be sitting there in the stool , then I can't bother noona! That's no fun. Hmmmmm....

 

 

 

 

Sunny's POV

"Aish this kid. Arasoo, just sit there in the stool."

I told Yeollie as I continue on washing the dishes. Suddenly, I feel as someone blew on my right ear.

 

"Kyaaah!" , did I ever tell you that I'm very ticklish? No? Then, I AM VERY TICKLISH!

"Yah!!!! Why did you do that!", I yelled at Chanyeol whose laughing uncontrollably now.

"Hahaaahaha.. Mian noona! But it was seeing you react like that." 

 

Aigoo.. I never thought that Chanyeol can be this playful. Nobody warned me I will be marrying this kind of a man. 

"Aish.. Come here. I'm done now. Let's go and take a tour of our house."

"Neh noona." , He replied and stood up and followed me.

 

Hmm. Let me see. This is a two-storey house so I guess we'll be going upstairs first. To the stairs!

"Noona..." , Chanyeol spoke as he poked me in the arm. We're halfway through the stairs now. It's not that high.

"Neh?"

"Are you angry?

Eh? Angry at what? 

Oh... That.. 

I was about to say no but when I turn to look at his gloomy face, I changed my mind. Let's mess with this kid for a bit. kekeke~

"What do you think?" I said , raising my voice a little to make it seem like I'm angry.

"You are. Mianhe noona. I was just playing around." he said with a really sad voice. Aigoo, the happy virus is gone. Mian Yeollie-ah, Noona just wanna have some little fun . 

"Then you should know when and where to joke around." I replied while I turned my face the other way so he won't see that I'm laughing.

"Neh noona. Mianhe." He said with his head hanging low. Aigoo.. alright, alright, I'll stop now. Poor kid. 

"Pffttt.. hahahhaha"

"Eh?!" , Chanyeol then looked to see me laughing my of. Puhaha

"I'm just kidding Yeollie, I'm not angry. kekeke~ I'm just playing with you." I said while showing my aegyo with a peace sign.

"Eh?! Aish noona! You're so mean! I was really feeling guilty back there."

"Hahahah, Mianhe Yeollie. I was just joking,"

"Then you should know when and where to joke around noona." , Yeollie said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Aigoo, so now you're using my own words against me Yeollie-ah?" I said with a smile.

"Neh noona! Don't you like it? Your husband is learning from you."

"Aigoo, arasoo. Let us go take a look on our bedroom now." I said and walked faster towards the bedroom.

"Neh noona!"

"Oh! And noona? Can we forget about the tour? I want to decorate our bedroom badly with the things I bought." ,Yeollie said from my back.

"Neh!" ,I replied and opened our bedroom door.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chanyeol's POV

"How about this noona? It's so cute right?", I told noona as I showed her my doreamon plusies and my tom and jerry room decorations.

"Aegyo.. hahahha xD, alright alright, let us put all of 'em now."

"Neh noona. " And we decorated our room. 

I was sticking my tom and jerry cartoon foam cut-out when I noticed that all the decorations are the ones I bought.

"Noona?"

"Neh?"

"Don't you have any room decorations you would like to put?"

"Aniyo. But it's ok, I like tom and jerry too." Noona said smiling.

"But, isn't it unfair noona? This is both our room. It can't only be decorated for me. It has to be for you too."

"Aigoo.. Gwenchana Yeollie-ah. As long as you like it it's ok, Arasso? Now, let's finish decorating. I'm pretty sleepy."

Wow. Sunny noona sure is really nice. She's so pretty and nice. ^^

"Neh noona."

+++++++++++++++

After finishing the decoration, noona went to the bathroom to refresh while I was waiting for my turn.

 

"It's your turn now Yeollie." Noona said as she went out of the bathroom in her green pajamas.

"You like green noona?" I asked her as I stood up.

"Neh~ kekeke"

"Oh, And I like black, noona! :D"

"Eh? Aigoo, alright alright XD , now, go freshen up Yeollie, it's time for bed. :))"

"Neh noona...."

 

*wash wash *do this *do that

 

"Im done!!!!!"

As I close the bathroom door, I saw noona's sleeping body on her bed, sleeping while making puppy noises. kekeke~ aegyo.

I went closer, fixed her blanket and went to my own bed to sleep.

I rolled over so I am facing her. 

 

"Goodnight noona. It is a nice first day."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/n: Im back !! :D and wow, new subscribers.. Gomawo for reading my story!! :D Please enjoy!!