Virus, Virus Everywhere

OH! We Got Married... Wait , What?! (On Hiatus)

Chanyeol's POV

I closed the door of the car and seated next to Sunny noona. Wait,

*sniff *sniff   erkkk.. Wha? That smell.. It's hurting my nose. Too much air freshener I see. 

 

"Sunny noo... Eh? Noona gwenchana?" I asked her while moving closer. Noona looks really pale right now. Please don't faint on me noona.

"Aigoo, dont worry Yeollie  noona's fine , arasso?" , Sunny noona said with a smile. But she's still really pale.

"Are you sure Noona? You look really pale."

"Neh, it's just the smell.. It's kind of.. *urkkk..." Aigoo!!! Noona hurriedly covered to stop herself from vomiting. I gently rub her back to comfort her while my other hand tries to open the car window. The smell of the air freshener really is too strong. 

"Do you wanna go out for a while? Manager hyung isn't here yet."

"Neh, gomawo Yeollie."

 

I was fanning Sunny noona when I saw Manager hyung coming towards us.

 

"Manager hyung! " I called my manager and ran to him which, startled him a little. kekeke~

"Woah, you scared me Chanyeol. Waeyo?"

"Sunny noona can't handle the air conditioning in the car. By any chance , do you have a motorcycle I can borrow?" , I asked manager hyung with a sickly sweet smile that I think is scarying him a bit. heh..,

"Oh, neh, I have one but you do realize the both of you need to buy things for your house this afternoon right? And clearly you can't make the motorcycle carry all of that?"

"Oh..... I forgot about that. well, erm.. oh RIGHT! You can follow us with the car manager hyung! And we can just put all the things we'll but at the car!" Kekeke~ I'm such a smart boy ^o^

"Hmm.. I guess we can do that. Alright!, here is the key to the yellow motorcycle over there. And go get the extra helmet at the back of the car for Sunny-ssi." Manager hyung ordered.

"Neh!!!" , I replied and hurriedly did what he told me and pulled Noona towards the motorcycle.

 

 

"There noona! Now, you don't have to suffer to the smell of that air freshener."

"Aigoo, kekeke~ Gomawo Yeollie-ah"

"Neh~ Come on now noona. We've got a lot of things to buy."

"Neh!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Sunny's POV

 

Tadaaa! Here we are! To the market! ( or mall or whatever xD)

 

"Noona, what should we buy?"

"I say, anything and everything unnecessary! kekeke~ "

"Eh? "

"Haha, just kidding Yeollie.Hmm.. Let's see, we need, pillow covers, blankets, placemats, products for hygeine and I guess our dinner for tonight."

"Arasso! I'll go get the pillow covers and blankets!" And he zooms out of my sight. Wow, he's fast.

 

 

 

 

"Here Noona! I bought pink for you! And blue for me!" , I stand corrected. He's REALLY fast.

 

After getting all the things we need for the house, we decided to now plan for our dinner.

 

"Yeollie, what do you want to eat?"

"Noona,can we have tonkatsu? Jebal."

"Arasso. We'll buy the ingredients for that."  And I turned to buy all the things I needed to cook for Yeollie's tonkatsu.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Still Sunny's POV

Wow. We kinda bought a lot.

I only thought of buying the things that we should be but Yeollie might have only heard my first idea. .

.

.

.

.

To buy unnecessary things. 

 

"Noona! I have thought of something fun! kekeke~"

"Oh really? And what might that be Yeollie?"

"Just watch noona! " , he answered with a big smile on his face and hurriedly ran to the escalator that goes up. I just looked at him wondering. 

And......  pffffttt.. hahahhaha xD This kid! Aegyo!!!!

Wanna know what he did? 

He just went up and down the escalator while waving at strangers and said,

"Ahnnyong Haseyo! Chanyeol imnida~" , with that derp of his. LOL xD  And the look on those of fangirls who are smiling widely and screaming his name. Puahaha..

Oh well, I gotta get that child now! Or we wont be able to go home.

I ran to him and held his hand and... 

WE RAN...

 

 

"Come Yeollie! Faster!" I said to him as we throw, like really throw, the plastic bags to his manager and hurriedly rode the motorcycle. Peace Mr. Manager ^^V

"Wew! that was fun Noona!" Yeollie said while laughing.

"Aigoo, this kid , let's just go home so that I could cook your tonkatsu , Arasso?"

"Neh~ Noona."

 

And we went home.

 

To the We Got Married Village of course.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chanyeol's POV

 

"Noona, where should I put all of this?" , I asked noona as I take a look on the plastic bags I'm carrying.

"Just put it on the floor next to the couch Yeollie." , shouted noona. She's in the kitchen making our dinner! :D Yumyum tonkatsu. kekeke~

"Neh noona!", I let them all down on the floor, ran to the kitchen and stood next to noona whose cutting some.. some things XD

"Noona, noona, do you need help?"

"Aniyo, Just sit on the stool over there Yeollie."

"But! I'm a good cook noona!"

"Eh? Chincha? Arasso. Here, you shred the cabbage and cut the other vegetables for the side dishes."

"Neh noona!"

Hmm. Masterchef Chanyeol.. Wattta!!!.. *chop *chop *chop

 

"Tadaaa!!!"  , I shouted and showed noona my masterpeice.

"Eh?! Aigooo Yeollie..." 

"Hmm? What's wrong noona? Aren't my vegetables pretty?"

"Too pretty Yeollie... kekekke~"

Why? They're pretty cute :3 

I cut the radishes into stars, carrots into flowers, potatoes into hearts , etc. (Author's Note :I dunno what food this all will result to be but, let's just go with the flow xD neh?)

"Aegyo.. haha. alright, I'm gonna cook now. Thank you for this pretty vegetables."

"Your welcome noona!" and I showed her my famous derp smile :D

"Aigoo.. Happy virus, your happy virus is everywhere Yeollie xD"

"That's me! The happy virus!" :DDD

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author's Note:

There ya go! I think it's kinda boring. Mianhe (_ _") . But I do hope you enjoy it. even just a bit XD.