Lunch made by the Bunny

OH! We Got Married... Wait , What?! (On Hiatus)

Author's Note:

Hey there! I just want to say thank you for the votes , comments , subscribes and of course, reads. :D Thank you so so much. I highly appreciate it. Hope you'll never get tired of reading XD Oh, and just saying, the missions in here would be quite different but not entirely different from the show. kekeke. That's all. Go on now xD

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Chanyeol's POV

"Four, three, two and one. Alright let's have a break!"

Our choreographer yelled as he finished teaching us the steps. I am with all of EXO right now.

"Ey! Chanyeol! How's the married life ?" ,Tao asked me with a teasing tone.

"Yeah Yeol! How's Sunny noona treating you? " , Suho hyung asked too as the rest of EXO crowded around me.

"Eh? Sunny noona's so nice! Last night she made tonkatsu for me! And she also let me decorate our room with doraemon and tom and jerry! "

"Chincha? Then what did you do Yeol-ah?", Chen hyung asked raising his left eyebrow.

"Well, Sunny noona washed the dishes, she also swept the floor, tidied up our bedroom, uhm.... I think I did nothing hyung." I said guiltily as I realized Sunny noona did everything in the house.

"Aigoo! This kid! Yah! You should be helping your wife with the chores! ", Baekhyun hyung yelled at me after giving me a little hit in the head.

"Eeh hyung! No need to hit me!", I complained while rubbing the part hyung had hit me.

"Kekeke~ You are tho thpoiled by noona hyung! It muth be tho nithe to be her husband.Tho lucky~"(a/n:sorry xD I had to do this. lol), Sehun said as he sighed dreamily.

"Yah! Sehunnie! No need to fantasize about your hyung's wife!" Luhan hyung said.

"Kyaah!!! HUNHAN feels!!", Chen hyung shouted. =_= Such a HunHan shipper.

"Yeol! Yeol! Next time, ask noona to cook you some steamed buns! :D Then give 'em all to me.", Xuimin hyung finally said after being silent at the corner.

"Aish! Xuimin hyung! No! Tsk.", Lay hyung replied to Xuimin hyung.

"Eh? Where's D.O and Kai?", Suho hyung asked as he scanned the room and spot them having their own world.

"Kyaaah!! KAISOO !! ", Chen hyung once again yelled being excited. =_= Such a shipper. Oh well, time to help hyung. kekkek

"KAISOO! wuuhh!", 

 

Oh!  if you are wondering where Kris hyung is, he's lying on his back sleeping. Why you ask me? 

Coz he'll just say, "Gossiping? Not my style."~

 

 

 

 

 

Sunny's POV

 

//Go cook for your husband a delicious meal full of love and deliver it to him by 12 noon.// That's what the letter which the WGM crew gave said. I think it's our first mission. Well, MY first mission.

 

"Oooooohh.. Unnie's gonna cook for her yeobo. Ayeiii/......", Yoona said teasingly as she poke the side of my waist.

"Aish Yoona, enough with the poking. And stop teasing me! It's not like you haven't cooked for your Seunggi." , I replied with a mehrong.

"Ayeiii! Unnie! No need to pass the subject to me :P kekeke, alright alright, I'll let you leave now, you still need to buy the ingredients for your yeobo. ", 

"Tshhh.. Arasso, I'll be leaving now Yoona-ah! Bye bye!"

"Bye bye unnie! Take care!"

"Neh!"

 

 

I bid goodbye to Yoona and the others as I closed the door. 

Now, what to cook for Yeollie? Hmm..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chanyeol's POV

 

We were practicing our dance again when my phone suddenly started ringing from my bag. (Let's just pretend they have their phones even at practice ^^V)

*kring "Yeollie-ah! This is noona! Answer your phone please!", Yeollie-ah! This is noona! Answer your phone please!" *kring

O.o eh? It's Noona.

I hurriedly scampered on the floor trying to reach my phone. 

"Yeoboseyo? Sunny noona?" , I answered the phone while hearing the snickers of my groupmates/brothers behind me.

"Annyeonghaseyo Yeollie-ah!, Noona just want to ask you if where are you right now? Are you busy? Have you eaten yet?"

"Aniyo Noona. I'm just practicing with EXO right now and no, I haven't eaten yet."

"Annyeonghaseyo Sunny Sunbaenim!!!" -EXO

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo!"

"Erm noona?"

"Neh? "

"So, uhm... ahhh"

"Oh right! Mianhe Yeollie-ah, that's all wanna ask you.Bye bye."

"Arasoo. Bye bye noona."

"Neh- Bye bye Yeollie."

And she ended the call. And......

 

 

 

"Wuhhhhh!! YEOLLIE!! Puahaha! Yeollie-ah!"

"Bye bye Noona."

"No, I haven't eaten yet. I need you to feed me noona. kekeke, That's what you wanna say Chanyeol right?"

"Yah! Of course not!" I said blushing. >////< 

"Hahaha, Aigoo, stop teasing Chanyeol guys. Let's start practicing again. One last dance and we can eat our lunch afterwards."

"Neh"

 

 

*after several minutes

 

"...and, STOP. Alright that's enough. You can eat your lunch now."

"Neh!"

"Wuhuuuu! We can finally eat!"

"Yeah! Let's eat!"

"Yeah!"

"Yehet! Ohorat!"

"YAy"

"Alright! Enough with the yeys. Let's just all eat now."

 

"Chanyeol-ah, someone's here to see you." Our manager-hyung said as he went inside carrying our lunch with him and someone behind him.

"Eh? Who's that manager-hyung?"

"Annyeonghaseyo Yeollie.. kekeke"

"O.O Noona?!" ----- ME

"Sunny Sunbaenim? O.O" ---- EXO

"Neh.. kekeke, I brought you lunch Yeollie." , Noona said with a smile as she raised her hand to show me a paperbag with my lunch probably inside  it.

"Eh? Chincha? Gomawo Noona!!" I said running to her while bowing.

"It's ok Yeollie. I hope you like it." , Noona said as she showed her aegyo and eyesmile.

 

*o* ------------ All of EXO , 

Meanwhile, Chanyeol ------ *Q*  (lol kidding xD)

 

"Waaah!! Chanyeol ! You're so lucky! Sunny sunbaenim is cooking for you?!" Xuimin hyung said as he ran to me, probably to look at what Noona made for me.

"I'm pretty sure Sunny sunbaenim's cooking is great!"

"Yeah! Yeah! It will taste delicious! Uwaah ToT Me is so jealous."

 

"Aigoo.. Stop with the complliments please. You all are making me blush. >///<", Noona said while fanning her face.

 

"Alright alright everyone! Eat your lunch now and leave Sunny sunbaenim and Chanyeol alone in peace to eat ,.. that delicious looking bento that is so pretty looking and really really smells delightful.. erm I mean.. EAT. Let's just eat.", Suho hyung said as he eyed my lunchbox. kekeke.. Even hyung is drooling at my food. MY food. :P Mehrong! kekke.

 

Finally, they sat on the floor and started eating their food.

 

"Noona, Gomawo for this!"

"Your welcome Yeollie! ^^, now, eat that and tell me if it tastes ok."

"Neh noona!"

I sat on the floor as noona sat beside and opened the lunchbox. O.O Woah, it looks delicious. I grabbed my chopsticks and started digging in.

*OMNOMNOMNOM O.O

"NOONA! It doesn't just taste OK but SO GOOD."

"Eh? Chinchayo? Thank you Yeollie-ah :)) Eat it well."

"Neh!" I replied to noona and started pigging out and glompping on my food. So good...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Little did our Channie know that there are eleven pair of eyes eyeing him as he eat his glorious food.

"I really want to try that bento."

"Me too. He looks like he's enjoying it. Must be so good."

"I'm drooling so bad."

"I wanna eat something that Sunny sunbaenim had cooked too.

"Lucky Chanyeol."

"Should I start derping too?"

"I dont think you should."

"But if it's for that bento, let's do it!"

"That bento. Me want that bento."

"Hsssppp...( Slurping back his drool LOL xD)

"I wanna marry sunbaenim." - Kris

 

"WHUTT?!!! " - rest of EXO except for Kris and Chanyeol

"To have that bento." 

"Oh.. " 

And they proceed into eating their lunch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Author's Note:

Hello.. Here is the new update. Sorry if it is so late. I just got busy with school and all. Mianhe.