"Noona is MINE!"

OH! We Got Married... Wait , What?! (On Hiatus)

Sunny's POV

*OMNOMNOM

Yeollie's happily munching his lunch and I am busy watching him. Aigoo, looks like he's enjoying it. I'm glad. ^^

"Done already Yeollie? O.O That was fast."

"Neh noona. It is so good. Gomawo!"

"Aigoo, your welcome Yeollie ^^. Here, have some drink." I said as I give him a gatorade.

"Eh? Gomawo noona."

"Your welcome Yeollie. I bought that coz I know you're probably tired from practicing. ^^ "

"Neh. Gomawo noona."

"Aigoo, stop thanking me Yeollie. Excuse me, I'll just go get something. I'll be back."

"Neh noona."

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

Oh wow. Noona even bought me gatorade. She is so nice *o*.

I heard noona closed the door. I was about to open the drink when...

"Yah! Chanyeol! Give me that!" , I heard Chen hyung yelled as he stole the gatorade from my hands.

"Waaah! Hyung!! Give that back! "

"No.. :P"

"Pass it here Chen! ", Beakhyun hyung said as he caught it by his hands.

"Hyung!! Pass it here!" Kai said.

"Yah! Kai! Come back here!" I yelled as I went over to Kai.

"No :P You already have Sunbaenim's cooking! At least give us the drink! Kekeke"

"No! Give it back now!"

"Catch D.O hyung!"

"D.O ! I know you'll give that to me. Gomawo."

"Eh? Who told you? Kekeke, Imma drink it!" But before he can drink it, I already got it from his hands. kekeke, The perks of being tall. But my happiness didn't last long as Sehun knocked it out of my hands.

"Kekeke~! It's OURS!! Luhan hyung! Catch!"

"Gotcha!! Xuimin hyung here!"

"Caught it! Here ya go Suho!"

"Neh! Lay! Catch!"

"Woah! Tao! Here!"

"Neh! Kekkeke.."

They were passing the gatorade and I was busy trying to get it when Lay hyung failed to catch it and it rolled and stopped at the center of the dance floor.

"Get it!!!!!" Kai yelled and all of us bickered, pushed and kicked each other to get the bottle.

"Eh wait! Where's the gatorade?" O.O D.O  asked and we all turned and looked for the bottle.

And we found it on Kris hyung's hand and he was drinking the last gulp.

The horror.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

"Why hyung WHY?!!!"

"It's our last hope!!!!!!"

"It was a gatorade that holds our dreams!"

"It was one of a kind!!!"

"Krease!!!!! WHY?!!!!!!"

 

 

"Eh? What's with the commotion guys?"

We heard noona said as she went inside with a medium sized box in her hands.

"Uhm... Nothing noona." I answered her. Well, we cant say that we were having a breakdown because Kris hyung drank the gatorade.

"Oh.Ok. And yeah, here! I brought a gatorade for everyone . ^^" Noona said with an eyesmile.

"EEEHHH?!!!!" ---EXO 

"O.O Huh? What's wrong?."

"Kyaaahh! Gomawo Sunbaenim!" And they all scrambled to get their drink from noona.

And before Kris hyung can get his gatorade. I quickly snatched it and ran away. kekeke~

Hyung gave me a glare but.. nah, Mehrong. This is mine now. kekkeke~

"Aigoo, Yeollie must really be thirsty. Mianhe Kris-ssi."

"Neh, it's ok sunbaenim."

"Aigoo. You must be thirsty too Kris-ah. Oh yeah, I have a water tumbler inside my bag. Would you like to have it?", I heard noona's offer to hyung.

O.o What?!!! 

All of EXO stopped drinking and stared with wide eyes to Kris.

He's gonna drink from Sunny noona's tumbler?! NOOOOOOO

"Neh sunbaenim. Gomawo." , Hyung said as he got noona's tumbler and smirked at us before drinking it.

YAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I flared with anger and threw my not so empty bottle at hyung and hit his head. Mehrong :P

"Ouch!! Yah! Come here!" 

Ooppss.. Time to run!!!!!...

"Chanyeol!! Come back here!"

"No! :P"

"Just so you wait till I get my hands on you!"

"Im waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Aish! That's enough you too! Sunbaenim's here and you're acting like that infront of her? Now! Sit there and behave like a gentleman should be." Suho hyung scolded us. O.O woah, when it's hyung who starts to nag, you probably should listen.

"Neh . Mianhe. (_ _")". Me and Kris hyung replied.

"Wow Suho hyung. You sounded just like a grandpa just now xD" Chen hyung said and laughed.

Uh-oh. Suho hyung sent Chen hyung a menacing glare..

We all hurriedly sat on the floor and drank our gatorades silently.

"Aigoo. Good job on taking care of these chrildren Suho-sii xD Must be so hard. kekkeke~" Noona said laughing.

"You have no idea sunbaenim. Good luck on Chanyeol."

"Yah! Hyung! What's that supposed to mean?!"

"You definitely know what it means Chanyeol.. kekke~"

Hmpph.. *pouts Bad hyungs. Bad!

"Aigoo.. Is Yeollie mad?"

"Hmph... Aniyo.. :3" *derp

"Kekeke~ There goes the derping again. So, what are you guys practicing?"

"Just some little dancing sunbaenim.", D.O  said.

"Eh? I just noticed it by now. Why do you boys keep on calling me sunbaenim? Noona is fine ^^ Arasso?"

"Neh noona!!" -EXO

Eh? noona?! But only I can call noona "Noona". Hmpph.... I guess I'll find another name for noona. kekeke~ And only I will call her that. :3

"So.. Can I see your dance? :D Please... " Noona asked while doing some aegyo. OMO...

*Q* -EXO

"Neh noona!"

And we hurriedly stood up to show noona our dance.

 

***********************************************************************************************************

"OMO!!! Wow! You all did great!!!" Noona said while clapping her hands frantically. 

"Gomawo noona!" -EXO

I sat next to noona on her right while Kai is on her left side.

"But omo.. Kai.. You're really good at dancing aren't you? I wish I can dance like you.", Noona said to Kai.And I saw him blushed at that. You... Kai youuu.... Hmmp.

"Eh? Chinchayo? Then you could've married me instead , right noona?" Kai replied and winked at noona. 

I glared at him.. 

"Aigoo? Should I file a divorce now Kai? kekeke~" Noona said. I know she was just kidding with Kai. But still..

"YAH!!!!!!" , I shouted.

"Eh?" O.O , Noona looked at me with a shocked look.

"Not you noona. Mianhe." , I bowed at her and pushed her slightly backwards to look at Kai.

"YAH!! You!! Noona is mine ! Arasoo?!" 

"Eh? But she said she'll file a divorce so she could be with me. Right noona?"

*GLARE *GLARE *GLARE My nose flared up and I keep on glaring at Kai.

"Aigooo. We were just kidding around Yeollie. Kai was just teasing you."

"N..Neh~ I was just teasing you hyung." Kai said nervously. I smirked.

"Run for your life Kai."

And he hurriedly ran while I'm running after him. Wait till I catch you.

And at my back I heard noona talking to D.O.

...................

"Are all of you always like this D.O?"

"Neh noona. But you haven't seen anything yet."

"Eh? So there's more?"

"So much more noona."

.............

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note.: Hey guys :)) Here's the new update. My brain's kinda rumbling right  now. So .. There's my excuse for these scenes xD kekeke~

And I know that this fanfic is SunYeol but.. a little SunKris and SunKai wont hurt right? ;) kekeke...Hope you like it. :))