009

Supermodel Me !!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today , i'm the first student that come to school . ' Hehehe ,, where are you guys ? ~ ' . I pick my Iphone from my back pocket and write something to Baek hyung .

FROM : LUHAN
TO : BAEKHYUN HYUNG

Hyung , did you finished sending the video to all the contact numbers that i gave you ?  

I walk to my class with big smile . Then a message come .

FROM : BAEKHYUN HYUNG
TO : LUHAN 

Yes .. I've done it for you .. Good luck Xi Lu ~

 

' Yes .. Serve you right princess ..' . I sit at my place and play some random song . I start reading some notes while waiting for the students to come . After about half an hour , the students start coming and giggling among them . I can hear some whispers from the girls and the boys . 

' Look , the Queenkas really had no shame .. '
' Did you get the video ? It's really funny .. '
' Dude , your love of your life drooling after the model .. Hahaha .. '
' I can't imagine Lulu oppa feel that time .. Pity our Lulu oppa ~ ' 

 

I smirk . The girls starting to make some gossip groups and totally the Queenkas become the hot topic ! I smirk and continue reading my notes . I'm a nerd , you know ~ After ten minutes waiting , the Queenkas come into the class and the girls start throwing glances to them . 

" Jess , why did they give us that look ? " Tiffany ask her best friend . Jessica shrugs . Yoona and Hyoyeon did not come yet . They walk to their table with weird look . I give them a smile and they rolled their eyes . " Heyy nerdy ,, why did they become like that ? Did you  know anything ? " Tiffany ask me with serious tone . ' Aishh this girl .. '

I shook my head with scared face . She frowns and give me a stern look . " Really ? " and i nods . ' I regret for giving my signature to you yesterday .. ' . Suddenly the door open and two other Queenkas running to her . " Fanny , Jess .. I bet you guys will really shock knowing this news that we will told you .. " Hyoyeon said while panting . Yoona nods vigorously . Tiffany and Jessica frown and look at their friends . " What's that ? " they asked in unison . Yoona pushed me to my table and it hurt a lot . " You , don't you dare come near us .. " Yoona said and they gathered at Hyoyeon place . 

 

" Jess , Fanny .. Did you guys remember that we had meet Lulu oppa yesterday at a cafe ? " Hyoyeon ask . The two girls nods . " So ? What's the problem ? " Tiffany ask and frown . " The video had been spread to all the students in this school ... from the time we reached the cafe till we leave it .. " Yoona explain . Jessica and Tiffany eyes widen and their jaws dropped . " How did you guys know that ? So ,, that means that the scene when we begged for signature and the scene that Lulu oppa spilled his choc bubble tea are there too ? " Tiffany ask in shocked and the two girls nod . 

" Whatt ?! It's so embrassing ~ " Jessica whined and they sighs . " The scene that we drank the drinks that Lulu oppa treated us also there .. And it was the most embarassing thing that ever happen to me ~ " Hyoyeon added . The girls whined and cover their faces . Suddenly , Tiffany stand up and bang the table , " We must do something to cover this .. I bet that Xi Lu is the one that responsible in the case .. " she said . The other girls frown , " How did you know , Fanny ? Did you have any proof ? " Yoona ask . she is the less devil in their group . 

Tiffany frowns , " Don't you guys think that he was there too or he had paid someone to follow us .. I bet he really want to humiliate us after what w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter