007

Supermodel Me !!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's THEM !!

I can see Baekhyun hyung frowns when he reads my message . He raised his head a bit and gives me a what-did-you-mean looks . I give him a i'll-tell-you-later look as response . He shrugs and start filming . 

" Heyy gurls !! How dare you chasing my customer ?? " Xiumin hyung shouted from the counter . He look a bit scary , i think . Tiffany rolled her eyes . " Sorry not sorry .. We will pay double later after getting our Luhannie oppa's signature ~ " they giggling and that make me shivered . ' Euwww ~ This girls scary ~ ' . Jessica , Yoona , Hyoyeon and no other than Tiffany run towards me . I rolled my eyes and fake smile . 

" Oppa ~ You're so handsome ~ Will you be my boyfriend ?! " Yoona said cutely and give me her ugly aegyo . Jessica smack her head , " No Yoona ~ Lulu oppa will be my boyfriend ~ " she said and they start arguing about who is better . I rolled my eyes in disguise . " Uhh , gurls --" i try to calm them but Hyoyeon stop me " Lulu oppa ,, can you give me your signature here ? Please ~~ " she point to a magazine that have my face . I smirk and fake smile . ' Ohh , so needy .. My signature is so precious for you guys ~ ' . I rolled my eyes and look at Baekhyun hyung , make sure that he still filming ; and he is . I smirk . Tiffany and Hyoyeon start tugging my sleeves and make their aegyo for my signature and repeat the word " Please Lulu opa , please ~" many times . I smiled in victory .

" Xiumin-sshi ,, can you bring my chocolate bubble tea here ? " and the barista nodded . Baekhyun hyung must had tell him about my little plan that they didnt really know . Xiumin hyung come to my table and serve me my favourite drink . I thanked him and take a sip . I smirk and make some aegyo that can kill girl's heart . " Ummmm , it's really delicious ~ " and blink cutely . 

The girls eyes widen and they squealed . I take the chance to spilt the bubble tea at Tiffany dress . I fake concern " Ohhh , i'm sorry .. I'm sorry .. I dont know that i'm too careless .." i said cutely . ' Hahaha , serve you right , Tiffany ~ ' . 

The three pairs of eyes looking at their lucky friend and gasped . " Tiffany ,, are you okay ??" they said concernly and glared at me . I smirk but faking pout . " I-i'm sorry ~ I-i dont mean it .. It just spilled .. " ' hahahaha ... Luhan ,, you're the best ~ '

Tiffany wipes the spilled milk and gives me a smile , ugly i think . " It's okay oppa .. I know that you dont mean it .." . ' Yeah yeah ,, Good girl .. ' . I smirk when a sudden i dea plopped in my head . I pick out my phone and write something . 

TO : BAEKHYUN HYUNG 
FROM : LUHAN

Hyung , tell Xiumin hyung to make me four cups of chocolate bubble tea but dont put any sugar ,. Replace them with so much salt .. Hehehe , btw hyung ,, they are the girls that bullying Xi Lu ~ T_T 

I clicked the send button and smirk . I turn towards the girls and faking sad face . " Umm , if you guys didnt care ,, c-can you guys accept my sorry with some chocolate bubble teas ? " i said with pleading tones . They look at each other and grin widely . " OKAY LULU OPPA ~ " they said in unison . 

I turn to Baekhyun hyung and see him smirking . We exchange knowing smile . " Xiumin hyung , can you make four cup of bubble teas for these sweeties here ? Faster please .. " i give him a smile and  he return it with smirk . I can see that Baek hyung still filming us . The girls squeal in delight and start fangirling again . 

" So ,, Lulu oppa .. What are you doing now ? Did you have any job ? " Tiffany a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter