005

Supermodel Me !!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell ring means that its recess . I packed my things in my black MCM , a fan gave it to me ~ 

" Heyy nerd !!! " i turn to the owner of the voice . Its that Tiffany girl and her friends . " Yeahh ,," i replied without facing her . Suddenly , i felt a tight grip at my chin . " You ,, you must look at me when i'm talking .. You know that !! " aishh , this girl . What's wrong with her ? Did she think she own this school . " Ouchh , its hurt !! " i slap her small hand . The girls gasped . 

" Heyy nerdy , how dare you slapping her hand .. Dont you know who are we ?!! " a blondie girl shouted . Uhh , these girls are so annoying . Hey stupid , its my first day .. How come i know who are you .. Urghhh ~ 

But , being a nerd i am , " N-no " uhh , fake stutters . The girls smirk . Whoa ~ These girls are really something . I guess that they had practiced when to smirk together . Congratulations gurls ~ " Ha.ha.ha. Of course you didnt know us because its your first day .." finally , one of the girl brain working ...

" Listen here nerdy !! I'm Hyoyeon , daughter of the famous chef in Korea .. The one with long-straight hair is Jessica , daughter of the most talented doctor in Korea ... The one with curly hair with bangs is Yoona , daughter of Im Joo Hwan , the most famous model in Korea .. " hmmm , interesting duhh ~ her words had been cut with no other than Tiffany . " Its enough Hyoyeon .. I will continue this .." she smirks and walks sarcastically around me . What , did she think she's great ? 

" Last but not least , i am Tiffany ,, the sister of Kim Jongin .. The school principal .. " i rolled my eyes . Annoying principal and his annoying sister ~ Aikk ,,. That's all . Hey guys ,, i think i'm the richest here .. I'm Xi Luhan okay ~ Huh , study here make me become so diva !!

" Heyy nerdy !! How dare you spacing out when i'm talking to you !! I want to remind you that WE are the QUEENKAS here .. Dont you dare make troubles and just listen to us or else ,, you will say goodbye to this school .. Got it !!! " . Yahh , this girl is too much .. Can she speaks slowly ? My precious ears doesnt deserves her ugly voice ~ And , did she think I really want to attend this school ? 

" Y-y-yes ,, i-i got it .." fake stutters again . " Go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter