014

Supermodel Me !!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up the next morning with a huge smile. I don't know what happened to me as i felt so happy for whatever that will happen today. I walked to the bathroom and do my morning routine. I wore whatever shirt that i left in Baekhyun hyung house.

"Oh, Lu. Come here. Have breakfast with me." Baekhyun hyung said while preparing some bacon for breakfast. "Morning hyung," i smiled.

"Wow, you look so happy. Something happened?" 

"I don't know too hyung. I just feel very happy today," 

"Okay....Just don't do anything stupid," i throwed a freshly cooked bacon to his head at his remarked. Baekhyun hyung just laughed loudly.

"Let's go. I send you to school," i hummed and quickly finished my breakfast.

 

 

"Morning, Xi Lu," Sehun greeted me and put his left arm on my shoulder. "G-good morning to you too,Sehun-ah," i gave him a small smile and blushed. He was half-hugging me for God sake. How can i not blushing. And it was like three days i know him. He frowned.

"Why did you stuttering? And why did your face so red?" His hand never leave my shoulder; side-hugging me. "O-oh, it's just that..." i turned to look at his arm on my shoulder. He turned to look at our position and laughed. 

"Do you feel shy that i hug you, Xiao Lu?" he whispered close to my right ear and smirked.

"N-no," I am very sure my face was really red that the tomatoes must be very jealous of me. 

Sehun laughed loudly and ruffled my hair. "You're so cute when you are blushing, Xiao Lu" he pinched my cheek. 

"Yah,Oh Sehun. I am not cute. I'm manly," i punched his chest and pouted.

"And who is pouting here?" he said with a smirked. I rolled my eyes and stepped on his left foot,hard.

"I hate you,Oh Sehun" i said and stomped towards my first class. I could hear him groaned and yelled my name.

 

 

"Stupid Sehun and his stupid jokes.How could he said that i am cute? Doesn't he see that i'm manly?" i kept focusing on cursing Sehun that i bumped into someone. "Oh,sorry," i bowed. The other person groaned and hissed. 

"Are you blind, stupid nerd?!!" 

I flinched at the loud comeback. It was Tiffany. I sighed. 'Why did i have to deal with this girl everyday,"

"Sorry Tiffany-sshi. I don't see you there," i bowed again. She hissed and slapped me hard. My eyes started to become watery as the impact from the hard slap.

"Watch where you are going,nerd. You are so troublesome," she said and rolled her eyes. She left me there and walked towards the class.

I touched my left cheek and hissed. "Stupid ," i groaned and walked to the class.

 

 

All eyes were on me the moment i walked into my classroom. I frowned. The students were whispering to each other as i make my way to my seat.

'Poor him. I told you it will be a very bad luck to sit beside the Queenkas'
'I wonder what had he done this time that make the Queenkas so mad,'
'The nerd is here. I can't wait to see what will happen to him,'

The talks continued as i walked to my seat. I sighed loudly. 'It's the es again...'  I rolled my eyes and turn to look at my table. My eyes widen at the sight.

There were so much used chewing gum on the chair and the cheese sauce is everywhere on the table and the chair. Is that ketchup? Please don't tell me that sticky white things is the whipped cream. I turned to look at the Queenkas. They have their signatures smirked on their face. Tiffany got up from her seat and walked towards me. 

"What are you waiting for nerd? Take your seat. Class is about to start," she said with a smirk. Being the good nerd i am, i didn't fight back and just shook my head. 

"N-no. It's dir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter