013

Supermodel Me !!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lu, you have a photoshoot with LEON this upcoming Friday evening. Sharp at 2 o'clock. Make sure you came back home quick, okay?" Kyungsoo hyung said while eating the fries. I hummed as a reply. I was playing some games when the door bells rang. I frowned and turned to look at Kyungsoo hyung. "Are we expecting someone?" he asked. I frowned and walked to the monitor. "Oh, " i sweared and ran to my room. " Hyung, it's Sehun. Do something. I change first ". Kyungsoo hyung sighed and walked to the door.

He opened the door,"Oh, Sehun-sshi. Come in. Xi Lu is in the bathroom." 

Sehun gave him a small smile and followed Kyungsoo into the house. I walked down the stairs with fake just-got-up-from-bed face; smiling while rubbing my fake sleepy eyes. "Morning, hyung " i said lazily. I turned to look at Sehun and fake a gasped. " Oh, Sehun-ah. You are here?" i said and gave him a shy smile. ' i really should be an actor someday. An excellent one ' 

" Sorry for the sudden visit. I was really bored at home and decided to come here as you are my only friend," he gave me a sheepish smile while rubbing his nape. I smiled back, " It's okay," i replied. We sat at the sofa and turrned to watched the tv. Things became a little bit awkward as we didn't have anything to talk about. We are not the best friend yet, right?

I turned to Kyungsoo hyung and he rolled his eyes. He cleared his throat and said loudly, " Let's go to the kitchen. I'll make something for breakfast,". I turned to him and gave him the best smile that i have. We walked to the kitchen and sat at the table. Kyungsoo hyung was making something and i believed it was the chocolate chip pancakes that i loved the most as i can smelled it from here. 

Sehun cleared his throat. I could sense his nervousness as he can't stay still from his seat. I chuckled. " You don't have to be so nervous around me, Sehun-ah. I'm not an artist or what," ' but i'm a model, okay ' . Sehun gasped. " O-oh. I'm not nervous." he stuttered. I laughed loudly as he blushed. 

" Lu, don't . He has become as red as a tomato now," he pointed that. Kyungsoo hyung had finished making my favourite pancakes. He put it on the table and sit beside me. I continued laughing. Sehun kept looking at the ground as it was the greatest thing to look at. 

"So, do you have anything in particular to do?" Kyungsoo hyung asked to break the silence. Sehun looked up from his plate and shook his head. He turned to look at me. I shruged. We turned to look at Kyungsoo hyung and he rolled his eyes. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter