003

Supermodel Me !!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Xi Lu Han !!!! Wake up !! Today is your first day for school ,, do you want to be late ?? " 

My eyes flutters open when i heard some thunder-like voice . Its Kyungsoo hyung . Uhh , this guy .

" Yahh hyung .. Why did you screaming like a mad man ? I'm up ~ " i rolled my eyes and sighs . Kyungsoo gives me a huge grins . What's his problem ? 

" Hehehe ,, i just wanna test my voice .. " he grins cheekily . " Are you crazy hyung? Its too early in the morning !! " 

" Aishh this kid .. Stop nagging and just get ready for your school ... " he said sarcastically . " Hmmm.." i get up from the bed and walks to the bathroom , but being stop by no other than my lovely manager . 

" Luhan ,,, since SM High School is a private school , you are allowed to wear something casual since they dont have any uniform .. But , you must wear this name tag .. " manager-nim shove me the name tag . i nods . This school must be really nice and the fees must be really high . I wonder what the balance of my savings ~

Kyungsoo smiles after the door closed . He is too proud with his little dongsaeng . He knows that day like this will come . Kyungsoo walks downstairs and straight to the kitchen for the breakfast . 

 

 

 

 

I walk out from the bathroom after finished having my morning shower and straight to the mirror . 

" You in the mirror .. You look great you know that ??" why am i talking to myself ? i shrugs and turns to my bed . There are a set of new clothes and underwear . I wear the clothes and look good in that , i think so . 

" No , this is not good ,, people will know that i'm the Xi Lu Han .." i shook my head . i searched for some random contact number in my phones and pressed the call button . 

After a rang , the owner speaks , " Hello , Byun Baekhyun the fabulous speaking .." aishh , this hyung never change !!

" Baek hyung ,, this is me ,, Luhan .. Can you come to my house , faster ? I want you to help me with something .." i said to my beloved makeup artist with pleading tones . 

" why Luhan ? What's wrong with you ? Did something happen ? Are you okay oe are you sick ? " he bombs me with questions and he seem so worry . I chuckles , this hyung is funny ..

" No hyung .. I'm perfectly fine and there's no huge problem .. I just need you to teach me about something relate to makeups .." i explained him . Baekhyun owed and speaks happily , " Ohh okay ,, i'll b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter