Survive part 2

I Love You More Than Chicken!!

Your P.O.V.

I couldn't believe that Onew said that. Sure I am super happy.. But why would he say that to me of all people??? Is it because I'm the daughter of the chicken king?? Well I shouldn't think that way. "Um, _____ Do you want to walk with me to the gate?" asked Dongho.

"Aahh sur-"
"I think she is coming with me." Onew interrupted me. Woah. I think Onew is taking this relationship too fast. Well at least it's a friendship relationship. "Sorry Onew, since I am in the same team as Dongho, I'll just walk with him. Maybe next time." I said. I really wanted to walk with Onew. But I couldn't spend another 1 minute with him after he said he liked me. As I was walking to the gate with Dongho, I saw Bom walking towards Onew. Omo what to do what to do??? "ONEW I think I smell chicken!!!!" I shouted. Why, why, why, did I just say that???? Maybe I really did smell chicken... Or I was just jealous. 
"WHERE?! WHERE!!!" yelled Onew running towards the gate.
"Why did you say that?" asked Dongho. 
"Ummm.. umm.. I don't know?!" I said.

Onew P.O.V.

That Dongho guy must really want chicken. I think he loves chicken more then me. But that is impossible. "Where is the chicken, _____?" I asked.
"Oh the chicken...... I think I smelled something else." she said. I knew that there wasn't any chicken, but I wanted me and ___ to have a moment. "Minho Team....I mean Team 1 follow me!!!" commanded Minho.
"Well Onew, I'll see you later.....come on Dongho lets go." said _____ . She grabbed Dongho's hand and walked together as if they were a happy couple. I can not believe what she is doing. I bet she wants to marry him and let him take the fortune of getting as much chicken as you want. But of course, as the chicken master, I have to stop them.....but how???

"Team 2 follow me. We are going to find a place to sleep." I commanded. I felt like I was a true leader. Sure I am the leader of SHINee.. But Minho being all tall, handsome, AND sporty.. He took all my fame!

Your P.O.V.

"Oh sorry Dongho. I know my hands are really sweaty."
"Its okay____, I like holding your hand." said Dongho. Woah. First Onew, now Dongho. I can not take this much pressure. Onew is cute, but Dongho actually treats me as a lady.
"Well Team 1 this is where we are going to stay." said Minho pointing at an area covered with grass and dirt.
"So this is where we are going to sleep on?" asked Key.
"No Key I did not just annouce that this is where we are going to stay at." said Minho sarcastically. Minho can be really funny and serious at the same time. But Onew can start laughing as hard as he could and instantly stop. That's one of the things I love about Onew. I could make a whole list about the things I love about Onew but it would take forever.
"Minho shouldn't we find food or something??" I asked.
"Yeah, Dongho come with me and Key and Taemin find some stuff to build shelter." said Minho.
"It's going to take forever finding things to make a house." said Key.
"Then why did you joined this game?" questioned Minho.
"We all know this is stupid and that of course your going to win." shouted Key.
"Guys stop before-"
"Why don't you just quit right now as usual." said Minho.

Minho wouldn't usually say those kind of things.. But when it comes to games and sports you do not want to mess with him. I didn't want them to fight but Key was being stubborn. I know that Minho will win but at least I want to try and make it to the last round.
"Minho! Key! Stop fighting!! It has been only 10 minutes and your guys are already fighting!! Minho say sorry.." I said. But I was too late. Key was heading towards Team 2's camp and into the woods. I know what he is doing and I hope Minho will stop him. Minho wasn't always about winning. If he knows that one of his SHINee members is hurt he will come to the rescue. But this time Minho didn't move an inch. Taemin was silent the whole time they were fighting. I could see he was scared. I think people are starting to get really serious about this game.

---------------------

cliffhanger?!?!?!! NUUUU. cliffhangers ruin my precious life -.- update soon SHINeeluver!! >.<

-kpopluvrr (Min Rin)

-----------------------