Party Surprise part 2

I Love You More Than Chicken!!

 

Your P.O.V.

 

“IM SORRY ONEW!!!” I yelled with my eyes close.

But as I was opening my eyes I couldn’t find Onew anywhere. The only thing I saw was a piece of chicken flying in the air. WAIT pieces of chicken don’t fly. OMO I think when I screamed Onew jumped. What to do to, What to do????

“Umm, Onew are you Ok?” I asked the piece of chicken because thats the only thing I can see. 

“YEESSSS I saved my piece of chicken!!” yelled Onew while trying to get out of the pool. He looked so hot when he was trying to get out. His hair was all wet and you could see his abs underneath the shirt. Yes he has abs even though he eats chicken like 24/7.

“Are you ok....are you hurt??” I asked again and this time in front of his face.

“Yea im o- WAIT. your the girl that was the model at the photo shoot and dropped my chicken!!!!!!” shouted Onew right in my face. Aww he remembered my face.

“ I need to talk to you.” said Onew with a serious face. YAH Onew is touching my wrist but he is getting me wet.

-BOOM-

“Why are u stalking me?” asked Onew. 

Onew pushed me at the wall with his hands over my shoulders. I could feel his breathe on my face. OMG it smelled like chicken!!!. My head and body was going crazy right now. It was a dream come true to be with Onew alone in a hallway.

“ You still don’t know who I am?? huh??” I asked Onew with a straight face.

“ I’m the daughter of Mr.____ CEO of KFC. My name is ____ ____.” I said.

When I told Onew I was Mr.____’s daughter, he froze like he saw an ugly ghost or a dead chicken.

 

Onew P.O.V.

 

As I thought about I was going to eat my chicken something made me jump.

“IM SORRY ONEW!!” said a person behind me.

WWWAAAHHH I feel in the pool with my chicken. But I couldn’t let my precious chicken fall in the pool and get all soggy. It’s just not right!!!!

“Umm Onew are you ok??” asked the same person who yelled at me.

When I came out of the pool I saw the same girl who dropped my chicken the other time.

“ I need to talk to you” I said while not trying to laugh. I pushed her toward the wall and landed my hands on her shoulder. I didn’t want to hurt her or anything.

Her face was so funny. It looked like a kitty that was begging for a ball of yarn.

“ You don’t know who I am?? huh??” she said.

I didn’t want to be rude so I didn’t say anything.

“ I’m the daughter of Mr.___ CEO of KFC. My name is ____ ___.” she said with this serious look.

OMO the chicken princess standing in front of me. I never saw her face before in my life but I knew her name. But I didn’t have any feelings for her.

“Onew long time no see..... I see u met ____ ____” said Bom.