Party Surprise part 1

I Love You More Than Chicken!!

 

Bom P.O.V.

 

“-Sigh- Its good to be back here in Korea.....umm i wonder what Onew Oppa is doing??” I said to myself. “Daddy can we have a little get together?” I asked.

“Why not??”

 

Your P.O.V.

 

“What the- Park Bom came back from USA today??” I asked myself.

“Yea, you didn’t know that....I bet you are still thinking about how you dropped that chicken and made Onew all mad!!!” Kayla said.

“SHUT OFF! it’s not my fault that he is so CUTE!!” I yelled. As I was yelling at Kayla, something caught my eye. On the TV they showed a picture of Bom and Onew together. I wonder if they had a relationship or something. 

“OMO guess what daddy just told me!!” asked Kayla.

“Um that he got another boyfriend for you.” I said. 

“No not this time...well dad said that we are going to Bom’s homecoming party!!!!!” shouted Kayla. AAAAHHH I am going Park Bom's house. I love how she sings and dances. She is my ultimate idol.

“O yea Unni it’s a swimming party...so that means you hav to wear a bikini ahahah.” Kayla said. 

 

Onew P.O.V.

 

Just as I was watching TV, Bom noona showed up. The newscaster said she was here in Korea. As I was watching, Key all of a sudden jumped in front of the TV.

“TV DON’T LIE TO ME...ARE YOU SURE BOM NOONA IS HERE IN KOREA!?!?! Key yelled while I tried pushing him to the ground.

“YAH Onew, Key stop fighting and get ready...we are going to a Party....and wear swimming clothes...and No Minho you can not wear only trunks and Taemin no float thingys.” said Manager Hyung.

“AHH but I have such awsome abs!!! plzz!!” asked Minho

“ummmm NO!!!” yelled Manager Hyung. Arrgg I hate it when Minho shows off his abs at people. I wish I had abs like Minho but I love chicken too that I have to eat it all the time.

“But Manager Hyung want if I drown in the pool!!!” yelled Taemin tiring to hide his float thingys from the manager.

“Onew are you coming?” asked Manager Hyung.

“Will there be chicken?” I asked.

“Yea!” proclaimed Manager Hyung.

“I’m sooo IN!!!” I answered.

“Hyung, r u just coming because of the chicken or because of Bom noona....I kno you two had a spark.” said Jonghyun.

“That was old news, Jonghyun.” I answered.

I so remembered when me and Bom dated. It was the worst time of my life. All she wanted was to get herself famous with me. 

 

Your P.O.V.

 

As we were at the front door at Bom’s House, I can see her beautiful face shining from across the hallway. 

“Why, Kayla, did u make me wear this bikini?” I asked Kayla trying to look not excited.

“At least I let you wear a tank top over it.” Kayla said with a big grin in her face.

“OO you must be the daughters of Mr.___” said Bom.

“Yes we are, and welcome back to Korea Bom unni!!” shouted Kayla while giving Bom a hug. 

“Yes, welcome back.” I said. 

As I was walking in I could see a figure that looks like Onew. As the figure was turning I saw him holding a piece of chicken. YES it was onew. Maybe I should say sorry for dropping his chicken.

“Hey Kayla, I am going to be here kk.” I told her.

“YAH what evs” Kayla said walking to a group of boys.

As I was walking to Onew I forgot he might not remember me. Maybe I should yell or something. Omo am I really going to do this.

“ONEW OPPA IM SORRY!!!” I yelled

-SPLASH-

 

Onew P.O.V.

 

When I was walking in Boms house it was the same as always. I haven’t seen Bom for a long time. I think she went to USA to forget about me.

“Um Manager Hyung where is Bom?” I asked 

“I don’t know.” He answered backed.

I didn’t want to find her so I went straight to the chicken table.

-SIGH- Chicken you are my only love. As I was taking a bite something happened that changed my life forever.

“ONEW OPPA IM SORRY!!!!” someone yelled.

“NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!” I yelled.

-SPLASH-

 

------------------------------------------------------

AHAHAHA . whut happen onew oppa ?! xD

 

~kpopluvrr

------------------------------------------------------