WTF???

I Love You More Than Chicken!!

 

Your P.O.V.

 

“Get up get up get up!!” Kayla yelled. In my head I was thinking what the freak would someone wake me up at 12 in the morning. *SLAP*

“What was that for!!!” I shouted. “ You wouldn’t get up grumpy head. So back to the topic....” said Kayla. “ We weren’t even talking earlier I was sleeping until some freak slapped me on the face!” I yelled with a pillow on my face. “ We’ll I’m sorry sorry sorry; omg I lalala love that song! wait, wait back to the topic. So guess who I saw at Daddy’s office?!?” yelled Kayla in front of my face. “ I know, I know a monkey dressed in a taco costume dancing to B.E.G.!!” I answered. “Um no but I wish.....I saw SHINee and this really cute boy with them.” Kayla said with a huge grin on her face. “Wait, wait you saw SHINee?” I shuddered. “Yea and a really HOT Boy.” exclaimed Kayla. SHINee was the only group that i actually liked in kpop. It’s not like the other groups are boring or just plain. It’s just when I watch SHINee on my laptop I have this feeling that I can't explain. “ Forget that really cute, hot, whatever boy. Is SHINee still at Daddy’s office?” I questioned Kayla with this worried look. “ Nah, he left like 10 minutes ago. I didn’t even get to meet him I mean them.” Kayla proclaimed. Awww I didn’t get to see Onew. POOPERS!!! OOPS did I mention that I like Onew from SHINee. Then I heard someone yelling chicken all of a sudden. So I ran to my daddy’s office. But then I tripped on something “WOOAHH!!!” I screamed. I ran head first into someone's arms but I couldn’t see the who the person was. I rose my head and saw Onew right in front of me with this mad look on his face.

 

 

 

Onew P.O.V.

 

“WWWhhhyyy I don’t want to go to to stupid meeting!” I yelled. “ But Onew hyung the meeting we are going to is about us making CFs of KFC.” claimed Taemin. *Flash* “ Where is Onew hyung?” asked Minho. “ Hey guys come on we are going to be late for our meeting, they might give out free samples!!” I yelled from across the hallway. Awww I love chicken with all of my heart. If i had to pick between chicken and SHINee I would pick chicken. hahaha just kidding. “ Hurry punks! If I don’t get my chicken in 5 minutes I’m going to bite someone!!” I barked. “HURRY remember what happened to Shindong hyung when he took a bite out of Onew hyungs chicken?!?” Jonghyun shouted while running to the parking lot. It didn’t take a long time to get to the KFC building or the what I call the Holy Land. “ Welcome, welcome! we are so sorry that you guys had to come at a short notice.” said a guy with a deep voice. The guy with the deep voice led us to a office with many pictures. I was looking at this picture of him and I think his family. Then something caught my attention. The girl in the picture. she is.. she is..........a model for the KFC or something. OMG I smell something so beautiful and refreshing. “CHICKEN!!!!!” I yelled turning and grabbing for a wing. “ Calm down Onew.” said Manager Hyung. *BOOM* All of a sudden this girl with pjs on, wearing no makeup, and hair up was in my arms. I didn’t want to drop her, but my chicken was on the floor.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahah, kpopluvrr here~ ^^ OMG i love the story so far :)) Ahhh, Onew and his chicken .. Onew once i meet u someday, i will bring u like 10 buckets of chicken. LOL . okai, please comment on how u think the first chapter is~ i love you all !

Saranghae~ :D ♥