Walking In Kayla's Shoes

I Love You More Than Chicken!!

 

Guys I know this not the usual plot, sorry.  But tomorrow is my sister's Birthday and I want to make a chapter for her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLA!!!!!

 

 

 

 

Your P.O.V.

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE PUNK!” I shouted.

“Yah I’m not annoying!!” Kayla said while trying to hit me.

“But I still love you with all of my heart.” I said.

Today is my little sisters birthday. And you might be asking how old she is but she told me not to tell you.

“Well daddy said that for your birthday, you can do anything you want.” I explained.

“Don’t I already do that.” said Kayla

“Well I’m off.”

 

 

Kayla P.O.V.

 

What to do what to do. Today is my birthday but it doesn’t feel any different from any other day. 

“Mister Driver can u just bring to the mall.” I said while listening to my ipod. I wasn’t really excited that it was my birthday but this morning _______was so happy.

“Wait wait stop the car!!!!I I yelled.

As I was looking outside I saw the same guy that was with SHINee when they went to daddy’s office.

“OMO. Hey, you!!! Do you want to hangout?” I said while trying to get out off the van.

-SMASH-

“Are you ok?” he asked.

I’m so stupid, why did I trip in front of of him. I bet he thinks I’m so clumsy.

“Yea.. So do you want to hangout?” I asked again.

“Nah, I’m not looking for a relationship right now.” he answered back while walking away.

“Well at least can I get your name.” I shouted really loud so he can hear me.

“Yoogeun.” he said really faint.

“What?!?!” I yelled back.

I think his name was Yoogin or Yoogeun. But I need to hangout with him. There is something more special about that guy than the past guys that I dated.

“Mister follow that handsome guy!” I said.

“What handsome guy, I am right here.” said Mister Driver.

“There is nothing going to happen to us, so just follow that guy.” I answered back.

 

 

Yoogeun P.O.V.

 

That was so weird. A random girl jumps out of her van and shouts “hey you want to hangout”. Aish how can this day get any worse. First I lost me job. Second I lost my car keys . And then my girlfriend broke up with me after 2 years. Arrg but first I need to find a job.

 

“Excuse me, but do you have a job opening.” I asked a man at the front desk of this ice cream shop.

“Well not right now, but we can give you a call if we do.” said the man.

“Oh, ok heres my number,” I answered, “123-4567” (Note: this is not a real number, so do not try to call it)

“Thank you again -bows-” I said.

Why me and on this day too. I should have took that girl's offer and hangout with her instead of looking around shops and finding a job.

 

 

Kayla's P.O.V.

 

“Mister, did that guy give you his number.” I asked while tiring to catch my breath.

“Yes, why? I don’t.......wait your the daughter of the CEO of KFC.” said the Man.

“Yes, Yes I am, but I really need that guys number because we are destined to be together.” I answered. This man is wasting so much time. I bet he is already one street away.

“Ok I will give the phone number but first you have to give me your autograph.” proclaimed the man.

“OK here.....you......go. Thank you very much.” I said while trying to dial the number in my cellphone.

“Hello” said Yoogeun through his phone.

OMO. His voice is so sweet but manly at the same time. 

“Ummm, Hello? Are you Yoogeun?” I asked with a low voice.

“Well yes I am Yoogeun but who is this?” Yoogeun asked.

Oh No, I didn’t think this one through. What should I say, what should I say?!?!

“Um I am a manager at......ummm KFC yes yes I am a manager at KFC. I am really really close to the CEO.” I explained while tiring to keep my nervousness down.

“Oh, Hello, are you calling because there is a job opening? But wait, I never went to shop for chicken.” said Yoogeun.

“Ummm well....someone called me and told me there is someone who wants a job so he gave me your cellphone number. You know what why don’t we just meet in person.” I answered. 

I had to think of something fast so I can meet him.

 

 

Yoogeun P.O.V.

 

Wow a job opening, I never thought I would get a job for KFC.

“TAXI TAXI!!!” I shouted.

The man on the phone said to meet him at this park, but why would we meet at a park for business matters.

As we were arriving all I saw was that girl that tripped earlier. Why would she be here??

“Excuse me, but why are you here?” I asked.

“Ummm, well, I'm here for a business thingy.” she said.

“What?? Who are you?” I asked.

I was so confuse about her, first she wants to hangout and then now she wants to talk about business. What is wrong with her.

“So you don’t know who I am?? I am Kayla _____. The CEO ‘s daughter of the KFC. And I want to you to work with us. If that is ok with you. “ She said with a positive voice.

“REALLY?! You just made my day!!!” I said with this big grin on my face.

I am so happy I could I could I could..........

“Thank You, Kayla.” I shouted while giving her a big hug.

Her body was so warm and gentle. I could feel her breath on my chest. Maybe I can get can used to this.