Perfect Picture

I Love You More Than Chicken!!

 

Your P.O.V.

 

I was getting off the van for a photo shoot and something seemed different because there was an extra van at the parking lot. But I thought we weren’t going to have any stars/idols in this photo shoot. 

“Daddy why is there one extra van here?” I asked.

“Oh yeah I forgot to tell you _____, I am going to leave you in charge of todays CF.... have fun! :)” said Daddy in the car and zooming off as fast as he could. Oh my.. why me?

 

Onew P.O.V.

 

“WHY, WHY, WHY, DID U STEAL MY CHICKEN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!” I yelled at Key. 

“Well you left it on the counter!!” Key yelled back.

Aaarrggg, Key is always stealing my chicken and I hate it! Last time he bought chicken for everybody else except me because our trainer said I was getting fat. DO I LOOK FAT?!?!?! Don’t answer that.

“Hey guys stop fighting!! Onew there will be enough chicken at the photo shoot we are going to right now.” said Manager Hyung.

YES! I get to eat as much as chicken I want.

As we were going inside the building, I could smell the crispy chicken.

“Hold up Onew hyung! Manager Hyung said we had to wait for the CEO of KFC.” proclaimed Minho.

 

Your P.O.V.

 

As I was walking inside the building I saw something shiny. 

“O MY TACOS, IT'S SHINee...” I whispered to myself. 

“Um are you the CEOs daughter?” asked a random person.

“Yeah my daddy couldn’t come today.. sorry.” I answered

“Oh its ok... well i got bad news for you... well u see the model can’t come today.. so will you fill in for her?” asked the Guy.

I wanted to say no so badly but I was so distracted by SHINee.

“Um sure.... am I going take pictures with Onew?” I asked.

“Well only with Onew... sorry but I have to go and get them ready.” said the guy.

What is happening with my life. First, I saw Onew at my Dad's office. And now I am going to take pictures with him.

I had to go to this random room to change my clothes and as I was walking out I bumped into Jonghyun.

“Oh, sorry.” I said while walking away.

As I was walking away I heard Jonghyun say I was pretty to Taemin.

*Aw Jonghyun oppa I already have someone that I like.*

“Everybody get to your places...I want Onew and the model to go first! “ shouted the director.

OMO, this is the moment I get to actually look into Onew's beautiful eyes.... even though I can’t really see them.

I saw Onew walking up to me then he said “Hello, I'm Onew.”

*What a gentleman!!*

“Ok Onew, I want you to put your hand around her waist, and model I want you to put your arm over Onew's shoulder and hold the chicken in front of you..... oh yeah, you guys have to look at each other eyes too.” explained the director.

O.O What? Is this director CRAZY?!.... all i wanted was to stand by Onew and take a quick picture. 

Omo, Onew was carefully putting his hand around my waist and my hand was shaking as I was putting my hand around his shoulder.

“Ok model, hold the chicken up and remember to look at each others eyes.” said the Director.

“Don’t worry I got you.” whispered Onew.

OMO *SMASH*

 

 

Onew P.O.V.

 

The director said I had to go first. As I was walking I saw the same girl that fell on my lap the other day. I was thinking she might be stalking me. But she is pretty and I won’t mind pretty girls stalking.. but they have to carry chicken in their purses.

“Um Hello, I’m Onew” I said to the girl.

Well I kindly told her my name but she didn’t say anything.

“Ok Onew, I want you to put your hand around her waist, and model I want you to put your arm over Onew's shoulder and hold the chicken in front of you..... oh yeah you guys have to look in each other's eyes too.” explained the Director.

I didn’t want to freak her out so I carefully went and put my hand over her waist.

As we were getting closer I saw that her eyes were so brown and blue. It was like I was at the beach.

“OK, smile and look at each other!” yelled the director.

She looked nervous and stiff. So I gave her a word of advice.

“Don’t worry I got you.” I whispered 

AAAHH SHE DROPPED THE CHICKEN!!!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh noooo .. SHE DROPPED THE CHICKEN !!! Onew must be freaking out right now !! xP haha, so wat did u guys think of the new chapter ? both the authors of this fanfic love comments ! so comment away~ ^^ but before i go .. who likes the main pic i created for the story ? :D

 

-kpopluvrr (Min Rin)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------