Ch. 14

Married To My Nightmare

March 22, 2009

            It was Monday, the day everyone hates. Minhee was walking to school while listening to music on her phone. To be honest, she doesn’t know what to do once she faces ‘him.’

            “Minhee!” someone yelled.

            Minhee turned around and saw Jr. running towards her. When he was in front of her, he was panting. “Gwen-“breathes “-chan-“breathes “-a?” he asked while panting.

            Minhee dug into her backpack and hand him her bottle water. “Yeah, why?” she asked.

            Before answering, Jr. gulped down the water. “BamBam told us everything,” he answered as he handed her the half empty water bottle.

            “Oh” was the only thing she said.

            “You okay?’ Jr. asked.

            Minhee nodded. “I’m going to break up with him today,” she announced as they started to walk.

            “Jinja?” Jr. asked.

            Minhee nodded as she held onto her backpack strap. “This isn’t the first time I saw him with BamBam’s cousin,” she said.

            “What do you mean?” he asked.

            Minhee told everything about the incident at the park.

            “I can’t believe that brat calling you hag!” Jr. scoffed. “It’s a good I don’t like her one bit!”

            Minhee turned to him and raised one of her eyebrows at him. “Jinja?” she asked.

            Jr. nodded. “All the Got7 members don’t like BamBam’s cousin… well except JB,” he said. “She’s like a two faced fish. BamBam told us that when he was still living in Thailand, his cousin would cause trouble and blame it all on him.”

            Minhee’s nose twitched when she heard that. “Poor BamBam,” she pouted.

            Jr. and Minhee both chit chat about what’s going on. When they both walked onto the campus, everyone turned to look at them and started to whispered and threw nasty looks at them. “Did you hear about Minhee and Winner?”

            “What a . First Got7 and now Winner. Who’s next? Kim Jong Un?”

            Minhee’s face fell when she heard those disgusting comments. She never knew that that the students would be like this. Jr. glared at everyone as he pulled Minhee away from the gate.

            “Minhee-ah!” Got7 yelled as they ran up to her and Jr. “Gwenchana?” Jackson asked as he placed his hands on her shoulder and started to inspect her.

            “I’m okay,” she said as she rolled her eyes. Her eyes skimmed the group and found out JB wasn’t there.

            “Don’t bother looking for him,” Yugyeom said as he shoved his hands into his pocket. “He texted me that he’s busy today.”

            Minhee sadly nodded as she looked at her shoes.

            “You okay?” Mark asked.

            “Yeah,” she lied.

            “No, seriously; are you okay?” he asked again.

            Minhee stayed quiet at the question.

            “I’ll take that as no,” he concluded.

            At the right time, the bell rang. “Let’s go to class you guys,” BamBam said.

Post-divider.jpg

            It was lunch time already and there sat Minhee crying her heart out in the girl’s restroom.

            During class, people were bullying her, even the teacher joined in. On her desk, curve words were carved in. When the students went to go passed out paper, ‘’ was written on it.

            During break time, she went over to her locker. She saw a small crowd forming at her locker. When she arrived at her locker, someone had written “Die Lee Minhee! Die!” in a red sharpie. When she opened it, she saw tons of trash being stuffed into her locker. More tears started to form in her eyes.

            Minhee didn’t understand why she’s getting this treatment. She didn’t do anything wrong. All she did is got broken into pieces and was comforted by WINNER. Minhee stayed in the restroom during lunch to cry to herself. Later on, she dozed off in the restroom, causing her to skip the rest of the school day.

            When she finally woke up, the sun was replaced with the moon. When she checked her phone, it was 7pm, and she got over 50 missed calls and text messages by GOT7, 5 missed calls from her parents, and 17 and 29 texted messages from Lay. Meanwhile with JB, there was nothing at all.

            She went to the sink to wash her face and left. When she arrived at the gate, it was closed. Minhee let out a sigh as she threw her backpack over it. “Good thing I decided to change into sweat shorts,” she muttered as she started to climb over the gate.

            When she made it to the other side, she picked up her backpack and started to head home. Minhee puffed out her cheeks as she turned. Right at that moment, she bumped into someone. “Mianhae,” she muttered as she walked around that person.

            The person held her wrist, causing her to halt. She frowned at the sudden contact. “Look here. I’m not in the mood, so please leave me alone,” she said without looking at that person as she shook the person’s grip off of her and started to walk away.

            “Minhee-ah,” the person said,

            Minhee stopped in her track as she let out a sigh. “Leave me alone JB<” she said.

            “Can we talk first?” he asked.

            “No,” she replied as she walked away from JB.

            “But bae, it’s urgent,” JB whined.

            Minhee stopped and turned around. JB’s eyes widened when he saw Minhee’s condition. Her face was bruised and cut up since a group of girls entered her class after she had gotten her book during break time and started to beat the crap out of her. Of course no one helped her. Her lip was cracked, her eyes were red and puffy, and of course, tears were rolling down her face. “Yeah, and guess what. I don’t care because we’re over,” Minhee splatted at him.

            JB let out a relief sigh. “Oh god; that was easy,” he said.

            One of Minhee’s eyebrows rose. “Excuse me?” she asked.

            “Well, the thing was that I wanted to break up with you,” JB coldly said as he shoved his hands into his uniform pocket. “To be honest, I really never liked you. The only reason I dated you is because my parents told me to since if we dated, my parent’s company and you parent’s company can collaborate, causing my family to be rich. And in any day now, I am expecting my custom made Ferrari car.”

            “SLAP!”

            JB’s eyes widened at the sudden sound.

            “SLAP!”

            More tears started to fell out of Minhee’s eyes as she glared at him with hatred firing in her eyes. “I can’t believe I even liked you, Im Jaebum! How stupid and shameful of me!” she yelled as she started to throw multiple punches at his chest. “Why JB?! I thought you love me!” she screamed.

            JB held both of Minhee’s wrists, causing her to stop. He stared into her teary eyes with coldness in his eyes. “Well too bad, too sad,” he said. “I never even liked you at all. My love was always towards to BamBam’s cousin, Minhee-shi,” he said as he pushed her causing her to fell on her bottom.

            More tears fell out of Minhee’s eyes. “I hate you Im Jaebum!” she screamed. “You freaking bastard! I can’t believe you did that! You ! you! your I.D! your I.P!”

            JB ignored her as he left her behind. However, Minhee didn’t hear a crack while she was crying her heart out.