Ch. 10

Married To My Nightmare

"Yah!" JB yelled as he threw a mini tantrum. "You were trolling me the whole time?!"

      Minhee giggled at her 'so-now' boyfriend's reaction. "Jackson and I teamed up for this," she said as she did the 'come-on-out-you-guys' gesture. "He told me you were going to confess to me today, so we made a plan."

      All of Got7 members left their hiding place and ran up to the new couple to congratulate them.

      “Dang Minhee! You got him good!” Jackson said as he high-fived her.

      Minhee smiled at him as she returned the high five. “We make a good team,” she said.

      “Congrats you guys!” Mark smiled. “JB finally got a girl.”

      JB rolled his eyes at his hyung’s remark.

      Minhee turned to Jr., who was lingering outside of the group, and waved at him.

      Jr. gave back a half heart fully smile. “There goes my lover again,” he thought as he let out a sad sigh.

      They all walked back in time for the announcement for prom queen and prom king. Everybody gawked at the new official couple. When the girls saw them, most of them cried when they saw their chance is taken.

      “For ninth graders, prom queen will be…,” the principal said as he slowly opened the card.

      Minhee’s eye caught Yeojin getting ready to claim the award and send her a nasty look.

      “LEE MINHEE!” the principal announced.

      Everyone cheered and clapped for Minhee while she stood there dumb folded. “Say what?” she said.

      “Go up there Minhee!” Yugyeom said.

      Minhee shook her head at him. “Aniya, it can’t be me,” she said.

      Everyone rolled their eyes at her. “We’ll explain it to you later,” Youngjae said as he shooed her on stage.

      Everyone started to cheer louder once they saw her. Some even whistled. The principal gave her a smile before placing the crown on her head, a sash over here, and a bouquet of roses.

      “WHAT?!” someone shrieked.

      Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to see Yeojin grabbing onto her hair. “No! That ugly can’t win that!” she yelled.

      “Security,” Minhee heard the principal ordered into his walkie-talkie.

      3 securities popped up and dragged Yeojin out of the place.

      “ANIYA! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ME! I’M SUPPOSED TO BE THE QUEEN!” she screamed.

      Minhee stood there as she watched Yeojin being dragged.

      The principal awkwardly cleared his voice before continuing. “For prom king for ninth graders is…”

      Minhee stood there as she clutched onto her bouquet. “Please be JB,” she pleaded.

      “IM JAEBYM!” the principal announced.

      Everyone wildly cheered for JB as he walked up onto the stage. The principal placed the crown on him and the sash over him.

      JB smiled at Minhee before standing next to her. “The only reason you won is because I want you to,” he said before leaning in to kiss her.

      Everyone in the room started to go crazy at the sight in front of them. Even the principal is whooping at the prom king and queen.

      “Now, please let the king and queen has their dance on the dance floor,” the deejay said as he put on Baby Baby Baby by 4men.

      JB and Minhee walked onto the dance floor, hand in hand, and they started to dance slowly. With his hands on her hip and her arms wrapped around his neck, they looked like a perfect couple. Everyone that is surrounding them stood there in awe as they watched them dance. One by one, couples would join them.

Post-divider.jpg   

   Minhee softly smiled at the flashback. She missed the old times, with the dancing, the kisses, and the moments they both shared together. But her smile quickly vanished as another flashback occurred… and let’s say it’s not a good flashback like this one.

 

Post-divider.jpg

Annyeong my readers~. Khunnie276 is back in the house! Mianhae for not uploading more chapters. :( My dad had blocked Asianfanfics.com because for some reason it hacked into out internet connection causing my account to monitor the internet instead of my dad's. :( Sorry about this. So yeah... I hope you enjoy this story. :3 I know it may get confusing and you guys may be like 'When is Minhee getting marry with Kris?' Well, let's just say that it would come up in a few chapeters. ;) Hehe. So yeah.. Don't forget to subscribe and comment! ;D Love you guys all~!

aww_exo-k_heart_gif.gif