4/More high school drama? HELL YEAH

Shoot Me To Elysium
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Woohoo, I got vodka, anybody?" Erin prances into the apartment with plastic bags.

"Aren't you like underage? How did 'ya get it?" Jin Eun asks.

"I went with Hyunseung. He's a year older, he's 18, so yeah, technically he bought it, but I asked him to. Want some?" Erin asks.

"Western culture," Jin Eun laughs to herself. "We drink soju, you know? Korean culture."

Erin shudders. "Eek, I don't like that. It tastes weird."

Erin opens the overhead cabinet and takes out three shot glasses and lays them out.

"You're doing it wrong, lady," Sungjong appears on the other end of the kitchen counter. "I took a bartending course, remember?"

He walks to the other side where Erin is and bumps her hip. successfully pushing her out of the way. She stands behind him, watching what he does. Maybe Sungjong at home is different from Sungjong in school. He opens the bottle, placing the cork on one side of the table.

"Jin Eun, you might wanna watch Bartender Sungjong at work," Erin calls out to the girl immersed in her phone.

Sungjong continues, despite Erin's shout. He takes the three glasses and slide them across the table so perfectly, such that they land in a straight row together. He takes the bottle, closes the mouth of it with his thumb and shakes it a little. Then he pours over the three glasses, he has such perfect aim. None of the vodka is spilled on the table, it all lands in the glass.

He takes two up and hands one to Erin. "Try that."

"Uh, no thanks. I think I'll just stick to the normal way of opening and pouring," Erin says, downing the shot.

"You guys! Don't drink so much, okay? You're not even supposed to be drinking in the first place. You have school tomorrow. No hangovers," Jin Eun yells. Even if she's the youngest, she's the most responsible.

After twenty shots, Erin's getting kinda woozy. Her alcohol tolerance is high, it kinda also depends on the volume of alcohol in the drink. She takes five more, downing them without a care of the burning at the back of .

"Guys," she says with a hoarse voice. "Spin the bottle. Let's play that."

"Why would you want to play that?! You have to kiss the person the bottle points at, you know," Jin Eun says.

"I wanna play it," Erin mumbles, laughing at nothing.

They find an empty bottle. Sungjong's only half drunk, he's still half sane. Jin Eun is not drunk, clearly, she hasn't drunk anything. The three sit in a circle and Erin spins the bottle. The bottle stops at Sungjong and Erin gets on her knees. Both teens, one drunk and the other half drunk, have no idea what they are doing. Their lips meet and the rest is...

"Ew, this is ing disgusting," Jin Eun says, wrinkling her nose in disgust. She stands up and goes behind Sungjong. She slaps his shoulder, a little too hard.

"Stop kissing her, this is gross. Stop it, stop it," She pulls him away from her but Sungjong's holding onto Erin. When his back hits the floor, she follows him too. They continue to make out in their crazed drunken ecstasy and Jin Eun sighs.

"Ew."

At breakfast in the morning, Erin eats mindlessly. There is a throbbing headache on the left side of her head and she takes deep breaths. Maybe Jin Eun was right.

"You made out with Sungjong last night," Jin Eun says, all of a sudden and that has both Erin and Sungjong looking at her as if she's mad.

"I what?!" Erin puts her plate down on the table.

"You made out with him," Jin Eun repeats herself, this time, pointing at Sungjong. "You idiots drank so much. I told you not to. And then you said to play spin the bottle and it landed at Sungjong and then you just got up and made out with him. And I tried to pull you apart but he was holding you so when he fell, you fell too and you both, well, just continued to make out."

She shrugs. Then she takes out her phone. "See?"

Erin rubs her lips. "Ew."

Sungjong slaps her thigh. "Don't ew me, I'm fabulous."

"Shut up," Erin jabs his arm. "But it's kinda alright. We've been friends since we were twelve. And I wasn't that drunk, y'know. I kinda knew what I was doing. His lips are quite nice-"

"Stop talking, I feel nauseous," Jin Eun says.

"You secretly love him," Erin shoots back.

"No, I don't."

"You totally do."

"Let's have a . You'll know who loves who then," Sungjong says all of a sudden and both girls look at him in confusion.

"What?"

If the morning is dramatic, then school is more dramatic. Being followed around and having your lives reported on the internet isn't nice at all. And to have someone you told of come back to you again, is the worst of all. And it was all started by Yuna. The Kim Yuna, known for taking revenge. In the dumbest way possible.

"What is it, Kim Yuna? I don't have time to spare," Hyunseung says, his voice bored, over the phone. Yuna can see him from where she's standing but he can't see her. She sees him smoking, just in front of Starbucks.

"It's just something involving Erin. Let's talk, shall we?" She says into the receiver.

"Hurry up. You have ten seconds," Hyunseung says.

"I mean, I'm coming to where you are," Yuna says.

"Hurry up then, sloth," Hyunseung sighs.

"Bastard," she mumbles and ends the call.

Yuna scurries to Starbucks where Hyunseung is standing. He looks at her, with an irritated face, acknowledging her presence. "Spit it out."

"You know, Erin still loves you," Yuna says.

"What do you know?"

"She told me," Yuna lies.

"She told you?" Hyunseung asks, amused.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter