2/You're a kingka whether you like it or not

Shoot Me To Elysium
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong walks into the class he's assigned to and scans the room for available seats. He deems some to be not nice and most to be taken. But there is one available seat next to a boy clad in all black. He heads straight there and sits beside the boy, without a care. The boy seems like one of those rich, don't-talk-to-me kids but who cares, Sungjong is like that too.

Five minutes pass and no words from the boy beside Sungjong. But then he sees a paper slide to his side of the table. Sungjong picks it up and looks at it. www.woollimqueenkas.kr you're probably new 'cause I haven't seen you before, so go check that website out

Sungjong frowns. So what if you've never seen me before? That doesn't mean I'm new. But I am anyways. He doesn't write that out, he only thinks it but chucks the paper into his pocket anyway.

"Why do you dress like that? Isn't it hot?" Finally, the boy speaks. "I'm Myungsoo, by the way."

"Why do dress all in black? Isn't it hot, since the color black absorbs heat?" Sungjong retorts.

"No, seriously, I wanna know," Myungsoo looks at Sungjong with serious eyes and Sungjong frowns at him.

"I don't know. I've always dressed like this since I was a kid."

"You mean, you wore a tux everyday?"

"No. I just wear a blazer on top of normal clothes."

"Weird."

"Says the one that wears black and looks like a ninja cow," Sungjong snaps and turns away. "Don't talk to me. Everything you say is irrelevant."

"Is that so?"

The teacher enters with her laptop and worksheets and Myungsoo turns back to his seat.

"Lee Sungjong?" She calls and Sungjong looks up.

"That's me," Sungjong says.

"You're new, is that right?" She asks and Sungjong nods.

"Alright class, take out your notes on Sociology and Hyunsik, please pass one down to Sungjong at the back," she says.

"Lunch?" Myungsoo asks.

"Okay..."

Sungjong goes to Erin's class first. She is sitting quietly, doing her work. Most students have gone for their other lessons and she's one of the few that have stayed back in class.

"Rin. Someone invited us for lunch," Sungjong calls out to her.

"Who?"

"I don't know. Myungsoo," Sungjong says.

"Who's that?"

"The guy that sits beside me in class."

"Um, okay...? Does Jin Eun know?" Erin asks.

"She said she'll find us."

At the table, there are six guys sitting together. There is an aura that comes with them and Erin awkwardly sits down beside Sungjong. "Um... hi?"

"Guys, this is Sungjong, the guy that sits beside me in class," Myungsoo says. They nod, not telling him their names, but they seem to accept him.

"Oh, Myungsoo..." Another girl saunters to their table. She wears an extremely short skirt, a bustier top, and layers of makeup.

"Yes. Yuna. What is it?" Myungsoo asks. His voice is different, something with hatred.

"Why are they here?" She asks, with a scowl, obviously referring to Erin and Sungjong.

"They're my friends."

"The place's reserved for me and my friends, remember?" Yuna hisses.

"Um, since when? I don't remember agreeing to letting you and your foul followers sit with us," Myungsoo spits. She rolls her eyes.

"Excuse me, but clearly you can see Myungsoo doesn't want you here, so can you scram?" Erin speaks up and Sungjong grabs her wrist, almost like telling her to shut up.

"Nice line from a new kid," Yuna says. "But everybody seems to like you. And I can't battle everybody, so it seems I have to live with you."

"What do you mean?" Erin asks.

"You're the top queenka, sweetie," Yuna says in a fake tone and sashays away from the table. Myungsoo takes a deep breath.

"What was that?" Erin asks, with a frown.

"So she said. She spoilt it, damn it. I gave Sungjong the link to the queenka website and I wanted him to find out on his own but it seems she spoilt it. You're the top queenka. It'll be a long fight then. You're our Prized Possession, no more Cube's and let's see what Hyunseung has to say about this," Myungsoo says.

"What? Then I don't want to be a queenka," Erin says.

"You can't just back out like that. It's your fight too," Myungsoo explains.

"Well, Hyunseung is my friend and I don't want to fight against him, whatever this is," Erin says and storms off.

School has ended on a not so eventful note and Erin slides further into the soft couch. She wears a bandana to keep her mass of hair back and she has Sungjong's Macbook Air with her. She types the website name into the search bar and waits for it to load. Prais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter