Special [for our beloved Taehyung]

Shoot Me To Elysium
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YAYYY V's 19 [int. age] woohoo for our 4D prince he's so cute k ily happy birthday have a blessed one and yallz idk yey for Taetae! Saranghae ♥ This special  chapter isn't actually part of the story but it's dedicated to V so yeah

This was before Taehyung came to Woollim :D

"What?" Taehyung mumbles sleepily. Jungkook continues to shake him continously until his eyes open.

"Aren't you gonna wake up? It's Saturday and there's stuff you need to do," Jungkook says.

"What stuff?" Taehyung groans.

"Stuff like finding a school to go to. You can't not go to school, you're 17, you need education," Jungkook continues.

"Shut up, you're only 15..."

"But I go to school, so that's a whole different thing altogether," Jungkook says.

"Ughhhh..." Taehyung groans and turns to the other side, covering his face with a pillow.

"JUST GET UP WILL YOU?!" Jungkook screams. The once unmoving lump of Taehyung, sits up slowly, rubbing any sleep out of his eyes. He brushes his bangs out of his eyes and slips out of the bed. And hisses when his feet meets the cold marble floor.

"Come to my school, okay, hyung? There's a really pretty girl there, I think you'll like her. She's new also, she came like..." Jungkook thinks for a bit. "Last week."

"You want me to go to school because of a pretty girl? Are you stupid or stupid?" Taehyung asks, rolling his eyes.

"Well, whether it's about her or not, my school's still kinda good," Jungkook shrugs.

"Show me what she looks like," Taehyung says.

"What! I thought you said this wasn't about her," Jungkook groans and rolls his eyes. He takes out his phone and goes to one of the saved tabs on his browser - the queenka website.

After Taehyung looks at the picture of Erin for a while, he nods in approval. "You're right. She's pretty."

"But don't go there for her, alright?" Jungkook says. "Go for education."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Hello," Taehyung says.

Erin gets a mini heart attack for a moment and returns the greeting.

"Hi," she breathes, almost pants. "Wait, who are you?"

"I'm Taehyung!" He replies with a cute smile and she smiles back hurriedly. "I'm ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter