3/Messy ships and romance :P

Shoot Me To Elysium
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was one time Erin, and her parents of course, were invited to one of Sungjong's parents' gala events. Erin's brother didn't tag along 'cause he was back in Germany taking to final exam for his Master's in Engineering. Erin stares at herself in the mirror with a bored expression. Dresses, again?! No way.

"Mom, can I not wear a dress, please?!" Erin whines. Even at 16 years old, she's still mommy's baby and her mom usually gives in to her childish demands but that didn't exactly happen that day.

"No, Erin, you must dress nicely," her mom, Cathryn says.

"And jeans are not nice?" Erin asks.

Cathryn gives her the don't-argue-with-me face and Erin looks away.

"Okay, let me tell you what I wanna wear. I want to wear my new crop top and skinny jeans, my new DC shoes and my Cartier necklace. As for makeup, I'll wear, some skin colored eye shadow, eyeliner, maybe even falsies and lip gloss. Good? I'll still look nice. And I'll have my hair in waves," Erin tries.

"You'll be with Sungjong most of the time, sweetie. If you wear jeans, it won't be a pretty sight. He's wearing a tux, you know?" Cathryn says.

"Ugh, fine, Fine! I'll wear that ugly dress okay!" Erin gives up and goes back to her room.

Erin takes out the dress from her closet and puts it on. She places dots of liquid foundation on her face and uses a brush to spread it out evenly. Then she takes a beige eyeshadow and brushes it on her eyelid and into her crease. Then she takes a brown eyeshadow and brushes it on the outside of her eyelid, blending it with the beige. She does that for both eyes and after that, very carefully, she uses an angled brush to draw on some gel liner. After that is done, she wears the false lashes and blinks. How the hell do some women even bear to wear those false lashes?! It feels like a caterpillar snoozing on your eyelashes, like seriously. She her cheeks in and places bronzer just beneath her cheekbones. And then, she dabs concealer on her lips, spreading it out evenly. And then she brushes on some lip gloss.

Now she looks so female. What the hell, she is female. She just looks so plastic? Erin opens another closet containing her entire collection of sneakers and picks out the one pair of shoes that stands out in the collection. Christian Louboutin's Victoria Suede Platform Pumps in black. She sits on her bed and slips on the shoes. Standing up after she's done, she walks to the mirror with wobbly steps.

"Oh god... Now I'm like 6 feet. I hope Sungjong wears wedges in his shoes so I'm not taller than him," she mumbles to herself.

"Mom! I'm ready!" Erin shouts from her room.

"Well, get in the car!" Comes the reply.

The gala event is some famous rich businessman's birthday. It is some entertainment company CEO's birthday and Erin sits at their allocated table, fidgeting. The emcee is making lame jokes and also countlessly wishing the CEO a happy birthday and Erin sighs.

"I'm just as bored as you are, Erin," Sungjong says. He looks at his and Erin's parents enjoying the show. Maybe this show is for old people.

"Mom, I'm gonna go to the toilet," Sungjong says.

"Let's get outta here," he whispers to Erin.

Both teens escape to the corridor, giggling and walking unstably. They snap a selfie in the corridor and walk in the direction of other ballrooms. Well, they technically can't escape the place, they can only tour the place. They pass by waiting rooms and hear lots of talking inside.

"There are celebrities here too?!" Sungjong gasps.

"They probably have to attend the birthday too," Erin shrugs.

Just at that moment, the door opens and Heechul steps out and eyes the two teens a little too suspiciously.

"Um, you are..." He begins.

"Sorry," Erin raises her arms in defense. "Didn't mean to disturb you guys.. We were just bored from the birthday stuff..."

"You're here for our CEO's birthday?" He asks.

"Uh, yeah. SM Entertainment, right?" Sungjong asks.

Heechul nods. "Cool."

"What other celebs are here?" Erin asks, out of curiousity.

"SNSD, us, Super Junior, BIGBANG, I'm not sure where their waiting room is and I don't know why they came and f(x)," Heechul says.

"Holy ! f(x) is here, Amber, oh my god," Erin freaks out a little. "Sorry, didn't mean to swear..."

"Hello? Park's been here for ten minutes and you've been zoning out," Taehyung waves his hand in front of Erin's face.

"Did she see me?" Erin asks worriedly.

"Fortunately, no," Taehyung says. "What were you daydreaming about anyway?"

"The day I met f(x)," Erin says.

"You met f(x)? Are you a celebrity? How come you seem to have connections to everything?" Taehyung asks, meaning for it to be an innocent question.

"Well, it's not me. It's Sungjong's parents. Sungjong is my best friend and you know, he's bloody hell rich, his parents own so many hotels and malls all around the world

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter