2ND NON UPDATE. IM REALLY SORRY

Least Expected

I apologize if you've read this message already.

As many of you know, I'm on summer vacation! 

You may think that means I have more time to write, right?

Well, you see. I've run into a complication. 

tumblr_nq2z7zHh0M1sbw208o1_540.jpg

You see. That's my USB. The USB that hold 6 years worth of fanfics: old, new, finished, unfinished, ideas.

This is my back-up USB, but it's the USB that has the most updated versions of stories. Anything saved on my computer is very outdated. 

Due to hot weather, it melted and I don't know if I'll be able to retrieve all this information. I'm praying my tech friend will be able to work some magic, but it's just... sigh.

I'm kinda just taking it as a 'fresh start', but, there are some stories that will take a LONG TIME for any future updates. Especially with this story, I've probably written about 3 more chapters of updates (no editting). It's hard to jump back.

So I apologize for bringing some hopes up for some people. I will try to finish this story, but it will take time.

You're free to unsubscribe. 

Know that I will still post more Taengsic~ I mean. I am starting fresh! 

Thank you for all your support and I apologize again for bringing the letdown. I hope you shall enjoy future Taengsic stories from me[: