Chapter 16

Stay With Me
Jungkook POV 
I shoved open the door leading to the roof, the school campus showing around me. The sun shining above me, I went over the edge and started to yell. I let lose all the anger held inside me. 
What am I doing? I can't be with her, was all I thought about the scene I had just walked away from. She looked so happy to be with him, it's as if she wanted to be with him. Her smiled gleamed as his arms were around her.
"Jungkook, what's wrong with you," Jin spoke behind me. I looked over at him and saw concern covering his face. I shoved my hand threw my hair trying to hold my anger in. 
"Nothing, Jin. Just go." I said short. I needed to be left alone, or I might end up hitting someone. 
"I'm not going anywhere. I can see how your reacting." He said touching my shoulder, he went and stood next to me glancing around the campus. "The campus looks nice today, looks cleaner than usual." He said with a slight chuckle. 
"What do you want." I spoke harshly trying desperately to keep my anger in. He doesn't care, why would he?
"I see how you look at her. Why are you causing pain to both of you," he said looking at me up and down. She can't get near me, not without getting hurt. "Are you going to let someone else steal her from you or are you going fight for her?"
"She can't get near me! Don't you understand?! We are going to debut soon! We are going to be big, have girl fans and I don't think I could do that without hurting her! What if she thought something was going on between me and another girl... I can't risk it, she's been through to much.." 
"So you would rather let Jimin take her from you then even have her at all.. It's a shame, Jungkook," he said shaking his head before he walked away. I hit my palm against the ledge before I heard the door close and the bell singling it was time to get ready for our next class. I walked towards the door, heading down the stairs I heard her voice. 
"That was so much fun, thank you Jimin!" She said laughing. I could just picture her smile as she spoke, my heart acted weird with her smiling face. 
"Hey of course! But I have a question for you," I heard Jimin's voice break through the hoards of laughter. I pushed the door open after a second of silence and found where they were located. I slowly started to follow them, watching their backs. 
"Yeah, what's up?" She said looking down at her shoes. She pushed her hair behind her ear and her cheeks flushed a little. 
"Do you want to go out tonight?" He said as he touched her hand. She looked up at him, before she started looking around. 
Her eyes landed on me and flashed sorrow but she quickly turned away from me. She looked at him pausing with a response.
"Yes, yes I would like that." In a hesitant voice. She glanced at me once more before smiling at him and taking his hand. My heart stopped for a second, and I'm not sure why it was doing that because of her or just because I had been through a lot these last couple weeks. 
Seren POV 
My heart was beating out of my chest as Jimin asked me to go out with him. I looked around looking for the one soul I was looking for, there he was. His hair pushed to one side, his eyes watching us, no emotion anywhere on his face. I looked at Jimin and saw that he had a grin on his face. 
"Yes, yes I would like that," was all I could possibly say to him. He was really ecstatic at my answer and grabbed my hand before we started going back to class. I looked back at Jungkook once before I decided it was best to move on from him. We made it back to the room and he looked at me once. 
"I'll pick you up at the diner okay?" I nodded my head in agreement. My heart gave a thought of what I was going to wear and that I was excited for this date which I never thought would happen.
The school day soon ended and I went to work. The diner was busy with customers flowing in and out at a steady pace. The boys ended up not coming today, so I had time to tell Su about my leaving early. 
"Su, I have a date today so can I leave early?" I spoke as she poured coffee for the customer near me. 
"Jungkook finally ask you out? Man that boy is so slow," she said smiling as she thought of something. "Reminds me of my first love when he met me." She looked down at her hands and frowned. I itched to ask about her first love but decided against it. I shook of the Jungkook comment and thought for a second. 
"Actually, no she has a date with me," I heard the familiar voice behind me say. I turned around and saw Jimin in slacks and a nice teal buttoned up shirt. I smiled at him and got up to hug him. 
"You're going on a date with him? Well that's a plot twister right there.." I heard Su mumble under her breath. I looked at her and glared at her, she put her hands up surrendering before saying I can leave. 
"Bye, Su! I'll see you tomorrow!" I yelled as we exited the restaurant. "So where are we going?" I asked as he grabbed my hand. He grinned at me but didn't respond.
We had walked for a while filling in the silence with random topics until we came up to a store. 
It had mannikins sitting in the window with the latest fashion placed on their plastic bodies. We walked into the building and I saw bright colorful lights all over the store and perfume everywhere. The smell over taking it all and the clothes smelling almost as powerful. We walked down the aisle in silence until he finally spoke. 
"I love this store and wanted to take you here. I want to buy you something," he said to me as he grinned. I looked at him as I really thought of what he had said.
"Am I a charity case? Is that why you asked me out? I don't need you to buy me stuff. I just wanted to be with you," I said as I looked at him. I thought about Jungkook's emotionless face as I said the last sentence. Why did he pop into my head at that moment, I quickly pushed away his face and looked back at Jimin's face. 
"No, I didn't mean it that way! I'm sorry we can go somewhere else. You hungry? I know a good pizza place," he said as he dragged me out of the store. I looked back at the store once thinking that he liked such a girly store. 
We walked about a block before we hit a hole in the wall kind of restaurant. Bricks were the wall of the outside and inside, some weird type of music was playing when we walked in. The lights weren't dim but weren't bright either but enough that there were dark corners.
"This pizza has the best pizza here. And you can't find that in many places, you know?" He said as we took a seat near the counter. He pulled my chair out and tucked it under me before he went and sat down across from me.
"JIMIN WHAT KIND OF PIZZA DO YOU WANT!?" I heard a loud voice yell from back. I looked over and saw a bigger fellow smiling at me and him. I gave him a small wave to greet him before Jimin started yelling.
"YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT! Why ask?" He mumbled the last part under his breath. I smiled at him. 
"You must come here often,huh?" I asked and he have a shy grin, one I haven't seen yet. 
"Yeah, best place to eat in my opinion." He said shrugging his shoulders. We just looked at each other as the pizza was being made. Just silence, not a awkward one but one where I felt comfortable. 
"Tell me about yourself," I finally said as we waited for the pizza to come. He looked at me, thinking about what he should say. 
"Well that isn't really interesting. I'm in a group that is debuting soon. I spend most of my time singing, and dancing but I do have a normal life. I read, listen to music and other stuff. It's not that interesting. What about you?" He smiled at me, waiting for a response. I just thought about that for a moment before actually answering. 
"There is nothing special about me. I'm a waiter and I have a brother. I go to school and that's about it." I said looking down at my hands afraid of looking at his disappointed face.
"You are far from normal," he said as he touched my cheek. My face leaned on it for a second before I pulled away from it. 
The pizza finally came out and I looked at it. There was every type of meat on the pizza, it was a meat lovers dream. I quickly dove into the pizza, my taste buds soon exploded with taste. 
"Man, this is good," I said with a mouth full. I quickly thought about it and got so flustered that I started to choke on the pizza. I can't believe I just spoke with my mouth full, and on a date of all places! 
"You sure are different, aren't you?" He smiled at me, grabbing my hand he just looked at me. I soon got flustered and looked at the pizza sitting on my plate. We ate in silence, mostly because I didn't want to be embarrass myself further then I already have and him because he had a constant flow of pizza into his mouth.
"Let's go for a walk," he recommended. I nodded my head as I grabbed my bag, he took it from me and slung it over his shoulder grabbing my hand.
We walked over to the park under the sky that's turning pinkish with the sun going down, neither of us said anything for a moment. The sky soon turned to darkness and the stars shown in the sky. The city was starting to fall asleep with the brighter stars.
"You know I really like you. Please don't think this is a charity case," he spoke quietly. I looked over at him and smiled before I stopped.
"I know, I never thought that. I just got protective. Please don't misunderstand." I said as I touched his cheek lightly. My heart picked pace up as he looked at me with a smile, but it soon stopped. 
"I think it's time to go home," he said to me. His face turned to a frown at the thought of leaving probably. 
"Oh, ya it's getting late.." I said as I let go of his hand before reaching for my bag. He looked at me before he stood closer to me. Another step until we were only inches away. He got closer until our lips were only an inch apart. 
"I'm sorry, I can't. I had fun tonight, thank you." I said before I grabbed my back and ran away from him. I looked back once and saw him turning towards his building, not even looking at me.