Hanchul Moment

I Love You Princess !!!!

Heechul's P.O.V

After i finished sending Sungmin and Hyukjae to there school my phone rang. I looked at the caller I.D and saw My sweet Chinaman Hankyung.

"Yeoboseyo?? Chagiya??" I said

"Yeobo.... I Miss you~ <3" 

"Arasso ... I Miss you too~ <3...where are you??"

"in your heart" I blushed from his chessieness but i will hide it of course.

"Ya!!!......stop with your cheesiness will ya?" I said but have a bright smile in my face.

"But why are you smilling?"

"What?? How are you sure that i'm smilling??...proof" again i said in denial.

"Well.." after a while he didn't answer.

"Chagiya??..." i said with a worried tone. Again i tried to call him but no answer. It's been a minute but still no answer. then suddenly i felt arms wrap up my waist.

"Here's my proof" he said. 

"Chagiya~!!!" I hugged him and pecked his lips.

"Yeobo... come with me i'll show you something." while pulling me. I followed him until we stopped.

"Yeobo close your eyes and follow my voice." He said, he grab my hand and i follow him.

"We're here....now open our eyes". As i open my eyes i saw a beautiful scenery (Imagine your on scenery with a table and a chair with fine dinning). Everything was perfect , the scene that i always dreamed of. It was the best.

"WOw, Geng I love it!!~ I So Love you Geng"

"I Know" i went to him and again kiss him, sweetly and gently.

"Come" He grabbed my hand and let me seat on the chair. We enjoyed the dinner perfectly,we even tyed there for hours, talking and talking. when suddenly my phone ranged.

"yeoboseyo??"

"Chulliea.. This is umma, be home by 7 okey, we have a sudden visitor"

"Arasso umma" I hanged up and looked at my watch. I was shocked that it was already 5:30 in the afternoon it made my eyes got bigger.

"What's wrong?" Geng said 

"my mom called wanting me to be home" i said with a frown on my face

"It's okey chullie... There is always another time... Come i'll take you home" he said then kissed my forehead. AgainI followed him to his car and drove me home.

 


Hey guys do you like it ??

Sorry i was so chessy :) and sorry if hangeng and heechul calling themselves like husband and wife, i just thought that it was cute hehehe :)

PLS. POST COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE !!

i LOVE YOU