I Met the New Student

I Love You Princess !!!!

Eunhyuk's P.O.V

after Sungmin noona and Heechul noona send me to my school, Sunghee High, I suddenly had a feeling that some is looking at me. I look around but nothing. I ran to my classroom meeting my best friends, Shindong Hyung and Onew. 

"YA HYUKJAEA" Onew shouted

"YA JINKIA what did you call me?" I said with a glare,which kind of looked like Sungmin noona's glare which they know how she got mad. Do you want me to describe it??....Well if you say so... When Sungmin noona got mad you dont want to be with her or else you will end up in a hospital. Noona is kind of like umma but noona is more patient than umma. And Sungmin noona is more scary than umma and Heechul noona cause she can make big accidents. (T.T)

"arasso.. arasso.... Will Sungmin noona visit today?" Onew said

"Hmmmm... Maybe" 

"Ahh ... I wish Nari will come" Shindong hyung said 

"Hahaha hyung is in love" Onew teased. Shindong hyung blushed when the our teacher came in.

"Everyone take your seats" i sat to my seat near at the window and listen to what my teacher say.

"Everyone today we will have a new student, her name is Lee Donghae" a girl with a brown wavy hair, white milky skin, and looked like a fish came inside our class, I looked at her for a while and look at the window. I'm actually a sister complex (only to Sungmin noona), i don't really like girls, I only like my sister and i know she can't resist me :) (not in erted way....), I really love my sister that i can turn into a monster if someone try to hurt my noona and when someone likes to woo my sister he needs to pass to from me first. That's why i don't get it why girls still follow me, They alreay know i'm a sister complex person *sigh*.

"Annyeonghasayo Lee Donghae imnida... pls take care of me" the girl said.

"Okey Donghae-shii pls seat beside that monkey who is staring blankly on the window" the  teacher said.

Oh dang it she found out. "De??" i said.

"Eunhyuk-shii Donghae-shii will seat beside you.... do you understand?" she said with a scary glare.

"Ah de" i said while my friends is snickering and i was looking down.

"Okey get you textbooks and open it on page 123. Can anyone explain to me what is written on the book?" my teacher said.

I sat there and listened to the teacher when suddeny the new student introduce herself.

"Hi I'm Lee Donghae... Nice to meet you" she said a smile. I just nod and return listening to my teacher. Don't get mad at me, i just don't like to talk to girls, i just get uncomfortable. She sat there looking to front listening after introducing herself, well go thing she isn't one of the fangirls spazzing me.

Sungmin's P.O.V

After school I went to Hyukkie's school with Nari, Shindong's Girlfriend, I usually got to Hyukkie's School because of Nari, She is kind of a shy type of girl and since my brother study and is popular there i'm quite well known there. Many of Hyukkie's classmates confessed to me but Hyukkie is strict that every one of them went to the clinic because of it. He has a sister complex but only for me , which is weird. Anywy when Nari and i was there we went to Hyukkie's room.

"Hyukiea...Palliwa Umma called wanting us to be home at 7" I shouted in his room. Then everyone looked at my direction and greeted me.

"NOONA!!" Hyukkie shouted 

"You're Here with Nari noona" He said 

"No no no I'am not here.. i'm just a hologram" i said with of full of sarcasm

"Noona~!" he pouted.

"Arasso.. " we left and the room but what caught my attention while i'm teasing Hyukkie a saw a new face in the room, Mayde a new student and looks like she is seating beside my brother, well good thing at least he will learn how to get along with girls already other than me. We left the school and went home like usual, Nari went with Shindong oppa.. i guess this is a good start of the week. I wish it'll always this happy.


Hey Guys SOrry again for the late post...... 

do you like it???

Wish you do :)

TO MY SUBSCRIBERS I LOVE YOU