I Can't Be!!!

I Love You Princess !!!!

Sungmin's P.O.V

It was a typical day for my family. My mom, Leetuek is cooking breakfast, My dad, Kangin is reading newspaper, My brother, Eunhyuk is playing in his psp early in the morning, and my sister, Heechul is fixing herself for about an hour and a half and still counting.

"Yah.. Hyukiea stop playing already or your be late at school"

"Noona... pls wait for a while i'am almost winning"

"ughhh just hurry up "

"de noona" he gave a gummy smile. aww my cute brother. I finished my morning rituals and came down stairs to eat.

"Umma... pls call unnie and Hyukie or else we'll be late" I said to my mom. she nooded and

"HYUKIEEEE!!!! CHULIEEE!! COME DOWN THIS INSTANT" mom screamed.

Instantly both my sister and brother came down. All of us even my dad are scared when umma gets mad you don't want to see my mom get mad she looked like a T-rex i swear. My brother and unnie glared at me i just smiled at them and do some aegyo. I know my family can't resist me. We ate breakfast and left the house.

"YA!! NOONA!" Hyukie shouted at me. I smiled

"why hyukie?" I said.

"Noona! I hate you" he pouted

"Arasso noona is sorry" I said and acted cute.

"Only to Hyukie hmpph" unnie said with a pout in her face.

"Arasso i'm sorry, i promise not to let umma call you" I said while doing the sorry sorry dance.

"Arasso we forgive you" they both say "Asa" i said

"come here you" unnie said and we hugged each other.

"come on or we'll be late" i said then we started running. While we are running to school i felt someone was watching me so i stopped.

"what's wrong noona?" Hyukie asked

"oh nothing" i said with a smile and started running again.

 

Nobody's P.O.V

While Sunmin was running with her brother and sister. Someone with a tall figure was watching her.

"Yes ma'am i got her" he said through the phone ang hang up. he smirked and walked away.

 

Leetuek's P.O.V

As my children left the house. I remember the days that the were young, they always play around the house now Heechul is graduating from College, Sungmin is a 2nd year College student, and Eunhyuk is already graduating in high school *sigh*. I guess Kangin and I is already growing old. I return to the kitche to cook some food for my husband and i but suddenly the door rang.

* Ding..... Dong........Ding *

" Yes who is it ?" I opened the door and saw a young gentlemen who is tall with brown hair and is wearing a tuxedo. who would wear a tuxedo in this time of the year (it is summer in korea) i thought.

"Ahh Is this the Lee residence? " he asked.

"yes.. it is... what do you need?" i said politely.

" I'am Cho Kyuhyun butler of the Queen of France and i'am here to get the Princess of France which is Lee Sungmin" I was standing there so shock of what he said. I tried to swallow what he said but nothing is swallowed. I closed the door not caring whether he think i don't have manners he can't have my precious daughter no never. He can't destroy my happy family. This can't be happening he might be wrong. No it' can't.....


Hey guys sorry for the late post wish you enjoy my first chapter.

:)