I Guess It's All Ready Time

I Love You Princess !!!!

Leetuek's P.O.V

I guess it's time... The queen's butler already came... but it can't be no.. i don't want to. No it cant be i started to sob. Memories came flash back to me.

*Flahback*

"Leetuek Shii promise me take care of  my children ... you are the only the one who can bring them to safety"

"But my queen"

"No you must hurry take them already" 

"But my queen"

"Hurry before it's to late"

"My Queen"

"Leetuek just promise me you will take care"

"My queen"

"Promise me"

*end flash balck*

Everything was like a flash of lighthing that shock me. I ran to my husband crying my heart out. He already know what it means and we have prepared for this but never known that it will be this soon.

"Yeobo we have prepared for this ... It's time we have to tell them sooner or later" he said. I cried louder not wanting my adopted children to be taken away. My husband tried his best to calm me  but i still cried my heart out. "Yeobo it's time" He said with a smile in his face trying to be strong for me. he hugged me and i hugged him back but tears still keep flowing. We stayed there for a minute or so till the door bell rang again. 

"Yeobo come on it's time ....." I sighed and went to open the door.

 

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

I was there dumbfounded on what happen.. why would a person close a door in front of me how rude hmmmph doesn't she heard i'm the butler of the queen hmmph... disrespectful. I waited for awhile till i got irritated that i rang the door bell again. The so called mom of the prince and he princess opened again the door.

"I'am sorry for my rudeness earlier" she said with a blood shot eyes. looks like she cried. I stayed silent then she let me enter there home. 

"is there anything you want?" she asked

"nothing" i said plainly.

"oh.. well you can just wait for them here" she said and left the room.

Oh well i gues i'll look around. When i was rooming around the living room i saw a pic of the prince and princesses smilling together with there so called mom and dad. i guess they grew a good person even though there mom is kind of rude. I roome more around and saw the pic of Princess Sungmin wearing a pink gown with a crown on her head with a sash that say Miss Kyunghee. Wow she looked pretty.... wait what??.... I can thinking this... so rude...  Cho Kyuhyun don't be like this in front of the prince and the princesses. I look around more then i felt tired so i went to the sofa and dozed off....

 


did you like it??

sorry to for the late post T.T i was busy at school.

TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS :

I LOVE YOU AND I REALLY APPRICIATE YOU GUYS

comments are loved so subscribe and comment pls

AGAIN I I LOVE YOU :)