I'm The New Student

I Love You Princess !!!!

Donghae's P.O.V

I went to my new school. i was introduce by the teacher and let me seat beside the man who looks like a monkey. I introduced myself but he just looked at me and a single nod his head and return to listening to the teacher. Wahh what a great snob i'm here greeting for respect he just acted like i'm an air. Hmmph That's why i hate guys. Well if your asking why?? I'm a brother complex, I don't want some kind of girls going near my brother.. Oh well i guess i have to get used with this guy what a snob. As class ended i hear someone yelled at the front door. 

"Hyukiea...Palliwa Umma called wanting us to be home at 7" a girl with milky white skin as me, long blond hair, and a different school uniform. Who is this girl?? That Snob monkey's girlfriend. Eww gross choosing an older person as a girlfriend gross. Good thing my brother will never be like that, What ? what is that? Your asking who is my brother is??...Well if this story will stay long .. i guess i have to tell you my brother name is Cho Kyuhyun.. asking why we have different Last name?? It's because we have different fathers but we are really close. Actually i just move her because My brother is the butler of the Queen of France and is already wanting to get her children from a her friend who took care of them when there is war in France. well that's my one and only brother. Anyway back to the story as the monkey and and his 'girlfriend' left. I recieved a call from Oppa.

"Yeoboseyo... oppa??"

"Hae I will be late .... so I can't take you Home today... mianhe Hae... Don't worry oppa will treat you "

"Arasso.. Oppa take care... I will cook dinner for you.... what do you want?"

"Samgyupsal pls... Saranghae Hae'"

"I know... saranghae...." after me and oppa talked through the phone, i left the school alone. While i was walking I again saw the snob monkey with his 'girlfriend' buying bread at a near store. I passed them but suddenly someone tapped my shoulder i looked around and saw the snob monkey's girlfriend.

"Hey you're hyukie's classmate and seatmate right??" she said with a smile. I nodded, when i'm about to speak she spoke again.

"I'm Lee Sungmin by the way and you are??"

"Donghae ... Lee Donghae" i said not think why i mentioned my name to her.

"Umm.. I think i should go... i don't want to disturb your date with Hyukjae" I said with a obvious smile

"What?? wait?? you think Hyu...." She was cut when Hyukjae shouted "Noona Palliwa"

"Ya just wait will you... AIshh this kid is so cranky" Sungmin mumbled.

"So i was saying Hyukie and i are not together he is my brother why would i be in a relationship with him" Sungmin said while chuckling a bit.

"Uhh so your just his sister...."I said while blushing from embarassment.

"Haha it's okey i'm used to it... my brother is just a sister complex .. maybe that's why they think i'm in a relationship with Hyukie" she laughed a little.

"Anyway i have to go .. Hyukkie is getting mad... see you soon ..here's my number if hyukie disturb tell me.. Arasso" she bid her goodbye and left me.

Well She is quite a nice girl...I pity her, her brother is a snob monkey while she is a cute as a bunny ... but i think i will enjo this year with a bliss :)
 


Hey Guys Again do you like it??

Sorry if it is all Donghae's P.O.V but it's okey right??

PLS. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE 

 

Happy 6th Anniversary Super Junior 

Saranghae <3

It's been 6 years already :)